The Forest (Part 2)

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"So when are we going back, Wooyoung?" IU asked as soon as they were alone. For the whole day, the boys hung around Wooyoung and IU, not leaving them any privacy. It was night, and the moon shined brightly in the dark sky. Wooyoung sighed and ran his finger through his hair.

"I don't think we're going back," Wooyoung confessed, staring at IU, who was wearing only a long, baggy t-shirt and her pants. She widened her eyes.

"EH?!" she shouted. Wooyoung figured she was going to be shock with his decision.

"You got to be kidding me. Please tell me you're kidding!" IU begged, going on her bed.

"I'm sorry, IU, but I don't think we can even go back," Wooyoung said, staring at the moon.

"B-But... why can't I go back?" IU asked, pointing to herself.

"You might be able to go. But I can't," Wooyoung replied, tucking IU in. IU saddened.

"There's ghost out there! I can't go back! You have to come with me!" IU whined.

"There is no such thing as ghost--"

"Yes there is! I saw a ghost earlier! That's why I fainted earlier!" IU protested.

"Let's discuss this in the morning. I want some sleep right now," Wooyoung yawned, blowing off the candle. He stretched and threw his blanket over him. There was silence, and the two couldn't sleep. Though, they continued to keep quiet. They thought that the other was sleeping, but had the urge to talk to each other.

I'm homesick, IU thought sadly, covering her head with her blanket. She thought of Thunder worriedly, frightened about if he was hurt or not. I'm going to see him tomorrow, no matter what, IU promised herself, closing her eyes to sleep.

I'm lovesick, Wooyoung thought, thinking of IU. He turned and faced IU's back. He prayed for IU to remember at least how she felt long time ago about him, so that the two could get together. Soon, slow tears fell from his cheeks. He covered his own head with his blanket, silently crying until he slept.

 

The Next Day...

IU slowly got up, yawning and stretching. She turned to wake Wooyoung up, but he was already gone. He forgot to make his bed! IU thought, shaking her head. She tidied her own bed first and then Wooyoung. She grabbed her yesterday's clothes and headed to the bathroom. The door suddenly opened, and Wooyoung came out. IU accidentally bumped into him, but Wooyoung caught her just in time.

Wooyoung had only a towel wrapped around his lower waist. He blushed, thinking that IU was still sleeping. He just forgot to grab his clothes. He blushed even deeper when he noticed that IU's hands were on his chest. IU blushed deeply, as she slowly ran her fingers down his chest. He's so strong! IU thought. She realized what she was doing and quickly got off his chest, closing her eyes and turning away.

"M-Mianhae," IU stuttered, closing her eyes tighter. Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here? IU wondered.

"I-It's fine. I'll just get my clothes and go in the bathroom again," Wooyoung mumbled, grabbing his clothes and running back into the bathroom. Once IU heard the door slam shut, she sighed in relief and opened her eyes. Suddenly, another door opened and it was Taecyeon!

"Where's Wooyoung?" Taecyeon asked. It was a bit unclear since Taecyeon had toothpaste all over his mouth and his toothbrush inside his mouth, but IU managed to understand him.

"Bathroom," IU replied, pointing at the bathroom door. Wooyoung finally came out with his yesterday's clothes. He looked up and realized that Taecyeon was in the room.

"Oh, Taec! What's up?" Wooyoung asked as IU went inside the bathroom.

"We need to talk," Taecyeon said seriously.

"'Bout what?" Wooyoung asked.

"About her," Taecyeon replied, pointing at the bathroom door.

"IU? What did she do wrong?" Wooyoung asked, scrunching his eyebrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

IU finally came downstairs with her clothes on. 6 boys stared either worriedly or seriously at IU. IU stopped moving and glanced at the 6 pairs of eyes.

"What?" IU asked, feeling a bit scared.

"We need to talk to you," Junsu said strictly. IU slowly nodded as she sat down on a random chair.

"Did I do anything bad?" IU asked.

"Kind of. Were you a... bad student?" Chansung asked.

"What do you mean?" IU asked again, tilting her head a bit.

"Like... you know how Wooyoung was a bad student? Like he was the player?" Junho asked. IU nodded.

"So were you a bad kind of student?" Taecyeon asked, crossing his arm. IU shook her head. Nichkhun sighed.

"I knew it! We're doomed!" Nichkhun said in english.

"Wae? What's the problem?" IU asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"This place is only for bad students like us," Junsu explained, "And if you're not a bad student and sheltering here, it's not a good thing. Our leader isn't going to be happy about this." IU widened her eyes.

"You mean... you're all bad students?!?!" IU shrieked. The 5 boys nodded.

"I was the number one player," Taecyeon said.

"I was a robber. Ran away since they were about to catch me," Junsu said, scratching the back of his head.

"Number 2 player!" Chansung said proudly.

"Killed a couple of students. I used their blood to mark on my girlfriend's locker since she broke up with me. Accidentally killed her along the way," Nichkhun said in Korean, upset.

"I'm not a player, but I did occur into minor problems," Junho replied.

"LIAR," Chasung, Junsu, Taecyeon, and Nichkhun exclaimed boldly.

"Fine! I was the number one player, robber, murderer, and a threat to people," Junho replied numbly. IU slowly stepped back, shaking her head.

"Then... I don't belong here," IU said quietly.

"We know, but since we don't quite trust you... you have no option but to stay here," Junho said, smirking. IU turned pale and quickly faced Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung... they aren't serious, right?" IU asked.

"They are. And I didn't even agree to this," Wooyoung said upsettingly. 

"What if Wooyoung leave? Then can I leave?" IU asked, facing Taecyeon. Taecyeon slowly glanced at the others, and then slowly nodded. IU ran towards Wooyoung and hugged him.

"Please! Please leave here!" IU begged.

"But if I leave... there isn't a place for me to go but to just stay here," Wooyoung replied, looking away from IU.

"I'll do whatever it takes! I'll even be your girlfriend! I'll marry you! I'll do whatever you say! Just leave so that I can leave!" IU pleaded, trying to catch Wooyoung's eyes. Wooyoung continued to look away.

"If I leave... and if you promise to be my wife... there isn't any point," Wooyoung said, his eyes beginning to tear up.

"Why? We can leave happily ever after!" IU cried.

"No we won't!" Wooyoung barked, facing IU, "I'll be in jail, you're going to be in love with Thunder, and if I end up marrying you, I don't want to!"

"WAE?!" IU shouted, "I thought you said you loved me!"

"I DO!" Wooyoung shouted back. He looked away, as a single tear rolled down his cheeks. "But you don't love me..." Wooyoung ran upstairs and slammed the door. IU fell on her knees. I'm hopeless... I'm stuck with and robbers.... and I can't do anything about it, IU thought, tears spilling out from her eyes. Suddenly, she felt a strong hand on her shoulder. She turned around and realized it was Junsu.

"You know... Nichkhun could help restore your memories," Junsu started, glancing at Nichkhun, "That was the reason why his girlfriend broke up with him. She got into an accident, went into coma, and couldn't remember anything." Nichkhun's expression darkened, as he slowly clenched his fist.

"I know how Wooyoung feels.... and I can help try to restore your memories," Nichkhun said glumly and coldly, staring at IU. IU wiped her tears as Junsu and Junho helped her up.

"I'll take it!" IU said boldly, "I just want to get out of here." IU didn't care what will happen to her. All she was focusing was getting out of the scary forest and going back home. But then she was the only one who didn't realize that Wooyoung was still listening to their conversation. I hope this works, Wooyoung hoped.