The Forest (Part 1)

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

"Wooyoung.... I'm tired!" IU panted and collapsed on the ground. Wooyoung was exhausted, too. He couldn't continue running, and he couldn't even drag IU anymore. Not even carry her. He looked around, listening carefully if there was anyone coming. No footsteps, no panting-- nothing. Wooyoung leaned against a tree, putting an arm around his stomach and his other arm on the grass. A gently wind blew, refreshing IU's and Wooyoung's mind a bit. They were quiet, either staring at each other or closing their eyes, trying to sleep.

"Why'd you kill him, Wooyoung?" IU asked quietly.

"I didn't kill him. I know for sure," Wooyoung mumbled, wiping the blood that was on the side of his lips with his sleeves.

"But... you know what that student said. He couldn't feel a pulse," IU said softly.

"I know... but I think the student touched the wrong spot. Probably didn't feel anything since it wasn't where you could feel the pulse," Wooyoung replied.

"How about if you're wrong?" IU asked. Wooyoung was quiet for a moment. Another silent wind blew their hair, refreshening them.

"I'm never wrong," Wooyoung said in english. 

"What was that?" IU asked, scrunching her eyebrows.

"Nothing," Wooyoung said a bit too quickly. Suddenly, they heard footsteps approaching them. IU turned pale as she looked around. There was nobody, yet, the sound was loud. G-Ghost! IU thought as she turned even more pale. 

"You okay, IU?" Wooyoung asked when he got up. IU stared at Wooyoung her lips trembling. Her eyes caught sight of something pale and white. The person/ghost was wearing a white, ragged satin dress. Her fingers trembled as she pointed at the ghostly figure.

"G-Ghost!" IU whispered weakly, and then fainted.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When IU woke up, she found herself in an unfamiliar room. When she sat up, she felt a bit dizzy. 

"You need to rest," an unfamiliar voice said.

"Hm?" IU mumbled, turning to the voice. Her visions cleared, and found an unfamiliar man next to her. She blinked a couple of times. This is a dream... please tell me this is a dream! I'm not in a random room with a random guy.... me on his bed.... him next to me.... IU gulped. She rubbed her eyes and stared deeply at the man. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" a familiar voice screamed. Wooyoung immediately got up, accidentally dropping the chair he sat on.

"IU!" he exclaimed, running upstairs. Once he opened the door IU was in, he was about to beat up Junsu, the guy who offered to take care of IU until she woke up. However, when he saw what was going on, Junsu was on the ground, tightly closing his ear, while IU continued to scream.

"MAKE HER STOP!!!" Junsu shouted. IU stopped screaming and looked at Wooyoung. She quickly got off the bed and went to give Wooyoung a tight hug. 

"Oof!" Wooyoung yelped when IU wrapped her fragile arms around him.

"Oppa, Oppa, Oppa, Oppa!" IU mumbled, tears staining on Wooyoung's shirt. Wooyoung felt uncomfortable, yet happy. He awkwardly placed a hand on IU's head, patting it. The other arm wrapped around her waist, hugging her and patting her head until she finally calmed down.

"Why does everyone want to me?!" IU cried. Wooyoung glared at Junsu.

"I thought you'd say you were going to take care of her! Not her!" Wooyoung barked.

"I didn't! I said, 'You need to rest' and all she gives me is a scream!" Junsu protested, rubbing his ear. Four other men ran up the room.

"What happened?" one of them asked.

"Nothing, Taecyeon. She was just scared to see Junsu," Wooyoung replied, as IU stopped crying. It sounded more like she was sobbing a bit now. Her head was still on Wooyoung's chest. She didn't want to face the strangers.

"Ha! I told you Junsu's face was ugly!" another laughed.

"It's not funny, Chansung! She was just scared to see a stranger right next to her!" Junsu protested.

"So she's awake?" one of them asked in english.

"Yup, she's awake, Nichkhun! Can't you see? She's like crying in front of Wooyoung, duh," Taecyeon pointed out. IU stopped sobbing and slowly turned around. She jumped when she saw a stranger's face inches away from hers.

"Kya~ She's a true beauty," one of them complimented. IU blushed, burying her face into Wooyoung's chest again.

"Junho, stop that. It sounds like you want to her or something," Chansung smirked, "Especially when you're that close to her face." The room was filled with laughter, except Wooyoung, IU, and Chansung. 

"Well, I'll be out. I have a date with Victoria," Nichkhun winked, about to leave the room.

"Ya! I thought you were going to help us," Taecyeon said.

"Yeah, about that.... SEE YA ERS!" Nichkhun laughed, running out of the house. They heard a loud SLAM from the door, as IU slowly turned away from Wooyoung's chest.

"Mian... you're shirt is wet," IU whispered, her fingers running down the stain on his shirt. Wooyoung shivered. IU looked so fragile right now, Wooyoung didn't want to do anything to her. He didn't want to say anything, afraid that he was going to hurt IU. He didn't want to pull her into a long hug, incase she would be scared again. He stood in place, not saying anything. IU wiped her tears slowly, and turned around.

"So... who are these guys?" IU asked.

"Oh, um.... these guys are people who allowed us to shelter here for a while," Wooyoung stammered.

"Ah.... could you guys introduce yourselves to me, please?" IU asked, sniffing. One by one, the strangers took turn introducing themselves. Wooyoung continued to stare at IU, his heart beating even faster. IU... Saranghae. Is there anyway your memories can come back? Wooyoung thought.