Almost

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

Wooyoung noticed that IU had come to school when he was at the principal's office. He was looking outside the window, ignoring what the principal was lecturing him about being late. His eyes followed IU, even though she was next to Thunder. 

"Are you done yet?" Wooyoung whimpered, wanting to catch up with IU. The principal frowned.

"No, I am not. Remember what I have said about you interrupting me--"

"Okay, see ya later Principal!" Wooyoung exclaimed, ignoring whatever the principal said. The principal frowned at Wooyoung and sighed as he watched Wooyoung quickly run out the office. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Well, I need to take my test now," Thunder said once they arrived at IU's first period. IU nodded slowly, biting her lower lips. Thunder examined IU for a second, until he felt someone tap on his shoulder.

"Hey man!" a familiar voice greeted. Thunder turned around and realized it was Mir. His buddy. The maknae of their group. And the only member of the group who was in the high classes. Okay, IU doesn't really know her classes well... Mir does, though. Maybe it'll be safe if I only allow him to show her the classes? Nah, I can't. He's going to her anyways. But.... it wouldn't hurt that much, would it? Thunder thought, trying to decide whether or not to allow Mir to show IU around.

"Thunder oppa, are you okay?" IU asked, curious of what Thunder was thinking. Mir whistled and examined IU all over her body.

"Hey man! Where did you get this chick?" Mir asked.

"By 'chick', I hope you mean a chicken's little child," Thunder hissed. Mir shrugged and grinned evilly.

"Nah, why would I ever mean that?" Mir asked with his dirty mind. Thunder rolled his eyes. 

"Well, I better go. If you have any questions, IU, as Mir. He's also part of the high class," Thunder said with an assuring, safe smile. IU nodded slowly as she scanned Mir quickly. Thunder turned around, heading straight towards his class. I hope I made the right decision, Thunder hoped as he entered his classroom. Once Thunder was out of sight, Mir glanced at IU.

"So wanna go somewhere?" Mir asked.

"W-Where?" IU stuttered. Mir smirked and his lips. He pulled out a cloth out of his pocket and started to wrap the cloth around her eyes.

"A secret. Here, why don't you close your eyes...."

 

Meanwhile...

Wooyoung didn't care about going to class right this minute. He just wanted to see IU. Right now, and right then. He checked some of the high classes, wondering if IU was in any of them. He kept getting scolded by the teachers and got kicked out of the high class area. 

It's been 10 minutes, and he still didn't know where IU was. He headed straight towards his class, wondering of all the places where IU was. When he was about to enter his class, he saw Thunder taking his test. Ha, so Thunder isn't with IU... yet, Wooyoung thought as he turned around and continued to find IU. IU, where in the world are you? Wooyoung wondered.

Suddenly, he heard a loud, girlish scream. He widened his eyes and looked around. Strangely, nobody heard the scream except him. IU! he thought as he ran to the direction of the scream.

 

With IU...

IU couldn't see anything. Her eyes were covered with some kind of cloth and her hands and feet were tied by a rope. And the person who tied the rope to her hand tied very well.

Anyways, IU had just screamed for help, but then was then stuffed with bunch of handkerchiefs. Well, at least she thought they were handkerchiefs. She wasn't sure since she couldn't see, but it was some kind of piece of cloth.

"Aish... stupid girl," Mir (she thought) grumbled. IU felt someone strip her clothes. She struggled to move, but then realized that she was tied on a table. Aish... this guy is smart to tie me like this, IU thought, 'gritting' her teeth. After all her clothes were stripped out, Mir took out the handkerchief out of . He began to kiss her lips, sticking his tongue in . She tried to pull back her tongue as far as possible, but then eventually, Mir's tongue was able to touch hers. She finally bit her tongue, which caused Mir to go back and stuffed the handkerchiefs in .

"AHH!" he screamed, checking if his tongue was okay. He gritted his teeth loudly enough for IU to know that she was going to be in trouble.

"You're going to p--" Before Mir was able to finish, IU heard slamming and punching in the background. IU was scared. Is it Thunder oppa who's rescuing me? IU thought, her heart beginning to beat faster. The person took out the handkerchiefs that were in and began to untie her. Whoever this man was, he was good at untying things.

Soon, the mysterious man uncovered the blindfold. IU squinted her eyes for a second since there were so much light. She realized that she was under a lightbulb. She looked around and found herself . She blushed in embarrassment as someone handed her clothes. She turned to the man who saved her and widened her eyes. It was Wooyoung.

"Don't worry, I won't look," Wooyoung assured her, as he turned to face the wall. IU turned to Mir, who was badly beaten up and at the corner of the room.

"Are you done?" Wooyoung asked. IU jumped and squeaked a small, "No." She quickly wore her clothes and checked the nearby mirror to see if there were any marks on her body. Luckily, there wasn't any.

"I'm done," she whispered. Wooyoung turned around and examined IU. He nodded slowly and lead her outside of the mysterious building, which was the school's basement. 

When they finally were out of the room, Wooyoung slowly led IU towards her class. The walk was silent, as an awkward feeling crept in them. Suddenly, Wooyoung bursted into laughter. IU raised an eyebrow.

"What's so funny?" she asked nervously.

"Nothing, nothing...." Wooyoung chuckled, "It's just that.... well, maybe I would've liked to do the same thing to you. You know, what Mir was about to do to you." IU turned beet red and began to smack Wooyoung with all her strength.

"Y-YA! ERT!" IU shouted as Wooyoung laughed.