I Feel As If He Isn't A Player

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

After 2 days later, IU was finally able to get out of the hospital. Finally! she thought, I get to get out of this place! I wonder how it'll be now with my new life. IU asked to use the phone to call someone to pick her up. She was planning to call Thunder to pick her up and take her to school. Yes, she was going to school today. Even though she would be late, she was excited to meet the students there.

"Thunder oppa?" IU called.

"Ah, IU-ah!" Thunder exclaimed. IU smiled to herself as she tangled her fingers with the telephone line.

"Oppa, can you pick me up at the hospital? I'm going to school today, and I have no one to pick me up," IU said in a cute voice. She heard a loud sigh at the end of the phone. She immediately frowned.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" IU asked, worried.

"I can't, IU. I'm already at school and I'm taking a test in less than 5 minutes," Thunder said sadly. He was truly upset that he couldn't go to pick up IU. It would've been nice, and he could've told her his answer. He couldn't go for the 2 days since he was busy studying for the test. He figured Wooyoung would keep her company since Wooyoung never studied for tests.

"Aww.... do you know anyone else that could pick me up?" IU asked. Thunder thought about all his friends. That is, his 4 best, popular friends. They wouldn't do anything to her, except Lee Joon. He'd probably her or something like that. He didn't really trust the other students, and that only left Wooyoung.

IU knew Wooyoung. Wooyoung knew IU. They got well with each other (well, not really. Kind of, though). Wooyoung wasn't at school right now. He's probably at home, playing video games and eating some bags of chips. By now, Thunder predicted that Wooyoung was being scolded for not going to school by his dad.

"Well, there is someone..." Thunder started. Anyone who's related to Thunder, I probably won't have trouble communicating, IU thought. She was willing to take the person Thunder was suggesting.

"Who? Who?! Please, Thunder, can't you tell me?" IU begged. Thunder thought about it for a moment. Okay, I'm letting Wooyoung, my worse enemy who also likes IU, pick up IU. Is that right? It doesn't sound right... How about if Wooyoung her? What if she starts to like him? AHHH!!! Thunder thought, messing up his hair.

"Thunder... Thunder oppa, are you okay?" IU asked. Suddenly, she felt a bit dizzy. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine... the person is someone you know, so that's why I'm suggesting that person," Thunder said, not wanting to state Wooyoung's name completely.

"O-Oh... um, yeah, who is it again?" IU asked. She wasn't completely paying attention to Thunder right now. Another vision was appearing in her mind. It was a bit less blurry, though, so she was able to see the memory a bit.

"IU... you okay?" Thunder asked. 

"Y-Yeah... I'm perfectly... fine....." IU finished, and then her legs began to feel a bit shaky. She dropped the phone, and stumbled across the room.

"IU? IU?? You there? Hello?" Thunder called. IU couldn't hear what Thunder was saying right now. Her mind was completely focused on the memory. Nurses began to help her out, but before they were able to help her completely, she fainted.

 

5 minutes later...

IU woke up in a car. She was strapped with a seat belt and was in her school clothes. The ride was smooth and short, so she didn't car sick, luckily. She turned around and found Thunder driving.

"A-Are you even old enough to drive?" IU asked.

"Huh? Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness! I thought you were in coma or anything! The nurses told me you just fainted and you will recover soon, and they told me to take you," Thunder explained as he turned the car.

"Oh, really? Um, but I thought you were taking a test," IU said, scratching the back of her head.

"I was, but then I flunked on it like Wooyoung," Thunder grumbled. He used to get D's and C's, and rarely B's. Now, if he brought home an F, nothing would really happen. Except for his mom coming to punish him. And his father coming to his house to punish him. And his cousins. Then his uncles. Then his aunts. Then... well, you know what I mean.

"Speaking of Wooyoung..." IU began, "You know how you said Wooyoung was a player, right?" Thunder nodded, parking his car slowly. They were at the entrance of the school, and no cars were allowed to be parked inside. Unless you were in the high class. Then you could bring your car into the school.

"Well, 2 days ago, Wooyoung came to my room at the hospital. He gave me a lollipop. We weren't in good condition at first, but then after the lollipop.... there was an unusual silence between us. At the end, he kissed me and told me to feel better," IU said. Thunder thought that IU meant that Wooyoung kissed her on the lips instead of the forehead. He grew angry, thinking that Wooyoung had an advantage of IU. 

"After that day," IU continued, "I felt different about it. I felt as if... as if he isn't a player. I feel like he's a really nice kid who wants to just be friends with me." Just like the past, Thunder thought. IU thought exactly like this when she fell in love with Wooyoung.

"And for some reason, it felt really familiar. Did I feel like this in the past?" IU asked. Thunder didn't say anything. Instead, the two went out and went straight to class-- Thunder showing IU her classes. My time is short, Thunder thought as they parted their ways, I need to confess to her before she gains her memories.

 

A/N: WOOT! DOUBLE UPDATE! >.< I guess this chapter will be a celebration for me earning 70 subscribers and more :)