Confused

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

It's another bright, Monday morning, and IU had finally arrived back to school. Though, she was quite depressed when she came. She wasn't her usual bubbly self. Instead, she was gloomy as her long, used-to-be-bright hair died down. People thought something happened to her, like for an example, Wooyoung. Everyone's first thought was about Wooyoung doing something really bad to the innocent girl. A couple went to ask, but then she got real moody. That made the people think she was pregnant. With Wooyoung's child. 

But all those results and thoughts weren't real. They were just plain rumors. It was actually about her best friend, Thunder. Nobody would think Thunder would do anything to IU, since they were really close friends.

But he did do something to her. And IU didn't want to remember any of this. How did I get in a situation with Wooyoung oppa and Thunder oppa loving me? IU wondered as she went up to her locker. When she opened her locker, a note flew in front of her. She quickly caught the note and slowly opened it.

IU,

Can you meet me on the roof after school?

- Thunder

Should I really go? IU wondered, as she reached towards her book. She opened it, checking if she did her homework. There was another note on the page. She sighed and quickly unfolded the paper.

To: IU

From: Wooyoung

Can u meet me at the roof after skool??

IU hesitated a bit. Both of the two lovers wanted her to meet them after school on the roof. She only had time to meet one of them only. Is it a good decision for me to really go? IU wondered as she closed her locker. It took her while to decide, but then she finally decided on whether or not to go. She hid the notes in her pocket and dashed off to class, hoping no one would've noticed.

But two people did. Wooyoung was at the far right of IU, while Thunder was at the far left of IU. They both saw her take their notes and were satisfied. Please meet me on the roof after school, the two thought as they went back to class.

After School...

IU was touching the rail of the stairs that would lead her to the roof. She felt Thunder's and Wooyoung's presence up there. She could feel that they were waiting for her, looking out the view. I really want to talk to you two, IU thought, But then it might ruin our friendship more. And I don't want to ruin our friendship at all.

She slowly took out the two notes and looked around for a trashcan. She found one and quickly began to shred the papers into little pieces. Now, you couldn't even know what the notes said when you placed them together. She then dumped the pieces and brushed her hands smoothly as she walked out of school.

On the roof...

Wooyoung and Thunder were on the roof, of course, and patiently waited for IU. They noticed each other's presence, but chose to ignore each other. They felt like it wasn't really necessary to talk to each other right now. Although, they were tempted to know why the other person had kissed IU. It was silence between the two. Suddenly, Thunder broke the silence.

"Do you love IU?" Thunder asked. Wooyoung jumped and paused at his statement. He truly did love IU with all his heart. But he didn't want to admit it. 

"No," Wooyoung lied, facing back at the view.

"I can tell you're lying, Woo. Don't forget that I've been being your 'stalker' for a couple of years," Thunder reminded. Wooyoung's expression darkened as he folding his hands. He ignored Thunder and looked at the city.

"So what if I do?" Wooyoung asked, facing Thunder.

"I'm just asking," Thunder mumbled, looking at the view this time.

"Do you love her?" Wooyoung asked. Thunder turned his head around, staring at Wooyoung.

"Yes, yes I do," Thunder answered truthfully. The two were quiet. They realized that not only they had feelings for IU, but they fell for her too deeply. Too deep to even hurt her if one of them did something wrong.

Suddenly, they heard a loud crash with cars honking loudly. The two faced outside, and looked down at the streets. There were cars that had crashed into each others and metallic pieces that flew all over the place. But that didn't matter to them. What mattered was a hopeless, young girl laying on the middle of the street with a small pool of blood surrounding her. The exchanged glances, and looked back down.

"IU!!!" the two shouted, running down to the scene.