Sorry - Important

The Story of Her & Them

Okay, so... I cannot continue this fanfic. I have lost inspiration. I'm really sorry. :(

 

But on the upside, please check out my other fic ( it is mine, just on another account):

 

Lost In The Depths Of My Heart

Characters: Kikwang(BEAST), Jung-Hye(OC), Woohyun (INFINITE), Jessica (SNSD) and HyunA (4MINUTE)

Link: ^ Click the title, it's linked...


Description: When Hwang Jung-Hye is accepted into the prestigious Academy of Arts outside Seoul, she enters a life full of glory, fame, and cruelty. She lives with only her father and a little sister – Mi Ri in a mansion. For two years Hwang Jung-Hye was signed to an agency within America as a model, as she studied aboard. After arriving back in Korea, she tries to cope with her new life at her new school as she meets the cold Kikwang, who seems to have a little something for her. On top of this Kikwang’s current girlfriend Jessica seems to have something against her, while she struggles with her relationship with Woohyun. Will she be able to cope with the latest turn of events as it happens?

and as well.... the other fanfics (which I just began)

Within The Heart Of Time

Sorry, but this fanfic does have , not as much as this, but some, and its more descriptive in ways. I'm also planning to write a new fic on my other account too.... I need character suggestions, I'm sorry. BUT I WILL BECOME A BETTER WRITER WITH MORE INSPIRATION AND COME BACK TO THIS FANFIC! I PROMISE! 

 

SUPPORT ME ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT TOOO!!