A message from Brothers Entertainment

❝ Be the next K-Idol! ❞ | WE'RE FEATURED ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       

THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN.

   

‘‘

Brothers Entertainment is an American-Korean Entertainment based in the U.S., oldest and largest company of it's kind that was established in 1988. Casting or Auditions through the Bros Ent are Micky Yoochun, Tony Ahn, Brian Joo of Fly to the Sky, Andy Lee and Shin Hye Jung of Shinhwa and Teddy and Danny of 1TYM.

Here is a message with tips you can learn from, from the President itself..

 

Hello everyone. My name is Gary Boone and I am the President of Brothers Entertainment. It is nice to be able to reach so many of you by internet. I rarely have time to speak with people that want to audition, so I am taking the time to leave a general message for the many people that have an interest in entertainment in Korea. First I want to thank all of you that have taken the time to email or send your audition packages. Unfortunately it is not possible to respond to each and every inquiry due to the number of people that contact us daily. I can assure you that each and every package (or email) is looked over and we do contact only those that we truly see potential in. 
One of my staff members did notify me of the thread regarding my company on this website and number of posts on this forum. I did read all the pages personally. While much of the information posted by members is accurate, other statements or comments had incorrect information or was totally false. I was a little unhappy to read some comments by people that auditioned that feel the need to lie about their ages, ethnicity, or to just send their samples for feedback so they can directly audition with SM, YG, JYP, etc. I understand that many of you are young and that it is quite natural to express your opinions - just be aware that this is a public forum and you never know who will read your posts. For this reason, I chose to write here to clarify some misinformation and answer some frequently asked questions. Here are some helpful tips:

1) You only have ONE chance to make a good first impression. Never send cell phone photos or sticker pictures. Don't send only small portions of songs (sing an entire song, and don't cut out the difficult parts).


2) Don't feel the need to lie on your applications about age, ethnicity, etc. Also, send your own actual photos and not someone elses. The same for singing, don't send a good singers clip and pretend it is yours. Eventually the truth is always revealed and you will look very bad.


3) We do not discriminate and will accept auditions from any nationality, however, be aware that in Korea the chances of a non-Korean to become a superstar is extremely slim. I highly suggest you try to audition in the USA or your native country. We no longer reply to emails asking if you will be accepted based on your ethnicity. You are evaluated on talent, so anyone is welcome to audition. We can try to help you, but their are very different business practices in Korea. Many companies are open-minded, but there are more companies that are unwilling to accept a non-Korean.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter