Chapter 2 - Ideal Types

Dear Kai, I Hate Your y Smile!

 

Chapter 2 - Ideal Types

 

 

 



"YAH! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE WERE WAITING ON YOU?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?" Jyeha's Leader and manager scowled.

Biting the inside of her cheeks she bowed and apologized to them.

"I'm so so so so so so so sorry!! I got lost and I lost my phone and I'm so so so so so sorry!!!" she apologized once more.


"You're lucky they Waited on you!" Nina glared.

Jyeha rubbed the back of her neck nervously as she followed her manager's instructions.

It wasn't long before they went on and began introducing themselves.

"Wah! Such beautiful girls!" the host exclaimed as they entered.

"Anneyonghasaeyo! We are The Eye Catching Mystiq!" they bowed in sync and waved to their fans.


"WAHHHH!!! they really are eye catching!" the host spoke once more.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Mystiq's Fiery Leader-sama, Nina" the individual introductions began.

"Anneyong! Sweet Talker Jiah at your service!" she smiled playfully.

"Crazy rapper T." Haneul spoke using her stage name.

"Hello, Lullaby Jyeha here!" she waved.

"Anneyong, Mystiq's maknae in charge of Aegyo, Hyeri!" with that she shot them with her famous eye smile as their fans went crazy.


"Awww!! These girls are wonderful! Just wonderful! Now, as they take their seats we'd like to give the fans a lovely surprise" she continued.


Jyeha looked for a seat at the back and quickly sat.

As the host continued she was just as confused as the fans.

What special surprise was she talking about?



"EVERYBODY! WELCOME ON STAGE: EXO-K!"




Just the mention of their name and the crowd went wild. The fans were screaming their guts out.

Jyeha looked on at the group of handsome young men.

Before she could look away she noticed the guy from before.


That's when it hit her.


EXO-K.


"Taemin and Changmin's love child?!?" She gaped out loud.


Her members gaped at her quizzically.


Thanking god her mic was not on she gulped and pretended to look away innocently.

She couldn't believe it. Now she understood why he looked so darn familiar!




Kai walked briskly onto the set with a smile. He had seen her introduce herself and thankfully the eye drops reduced the swelling and redness in his eye.


He hadn't realized how crazy fate can be.


About two weeks ago, Soo Man sent Kai on a crazy task and now, everything seems to be falling into place.


After he did a little research on her and whatnot he hadn't expected their meeting to be so abrupt.


From what everyone said, she's a difficult girl but that was fine with him. 


It would have been a little creepy if she fell for him in a matter of a few seconds.


"We Are ONE!" EXO-K  bowed.

Once more the self introductions began for EXO-K's members.



"Is everyone surprised?" the host asked.


"NEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" came the screams. 


"WAH! how nice! So! EXO-K, you recently debuted with MAMA right?" she asked them.

All of them nodded but Kai's eyes were glued towards Jyeha's direction.


Jyeha on the other hand was trying to look everywhere but at Kai.

She could see him staring at her from the corner of her eyes but she didn't want to confirm it.

His stare made her extremely uncomfortable.

She bet he knew her all along and he was totally enjoying every moment of teasing her from before.

That despicable little brat.



Her mini rant in her head was broken when the host began directing questions to Mystiq.


"You girls know what it's like to be rookies, after debuting last year January no?" she asked.

"Ne" they replied obediently.


"Any advice for EXO-K?"


"UH...--" before Nina could begin to speak, Jyeha cut her off.

"Well, to make it big you have to rely on no one but you and your members.  You have to be alert and aware and not depend wholly on your company or anyone but each-other." her voice was calm but her eyes were filled with seriousness. 

Nina didn't get why Jyeha came on so strong about something so simple yet she chose to just ignore it.


"...that's, very encouraging! So, moving on to basic questions." everyone tried avoiding Jyeha's seriousness although they were quite confused as well.

Everyone but Kai.


He was slowly putting pieces together.


The recording went on as the host asked each group questions that Jyeha refused to partake in.


Sadly she had no choice for the host asked her a direct question.



"Jyeha-ssi, who's your ideal type?"



The question definitely caught her off guard.


Biting the inside of her lip she thought about it and then finally answer.


"A wall"



Now she had definitely caught everyone's attention.


Who's ideal type is a Wall?!?!?



"EH?" everyone questioned.


"Ne, because you see, a wall is a firm structure that won't change. You can make the wall whoever you want it to be" she continued.



Now everyone was seriously confused.


"But a wall can't give you comfort" a voice came.


All eyes turned to the owner.


Kai.



"I don't need comfort" she stated blankly.


"Do you?" he asked while staring deeply at her.

"No" she replied with a glare.


Eyes shifted back and forth.


"Well, a wall can't love you back" he pressed on.


"I don't want love" she glared.


"You're right, you need it. A wall can't embrace you in his arms" he loved the way he made her uncomfortable.


It seemed to others like a romantic comedy drama.


"I dislike skinship" she bit her lip.


"A wall can't kiss you passionately" he sent her a look so breathtaking it was enough to make a normal girl faint.


"Do you speak from experience?" she lifted an eyebrow.


Fans, EXO-K, Mystiq, the host and even the backstage producers awaited each reply with bated breath.


"Would you like to find out?" he asked flashing her his signature smile.


All breathing stopped.


Jyeha wanted to kill him. Not only was he publicly humiliating her but he actually had the nerve to smile along with it.


"Not in a million years" she glared.


"Does it matter?" he asked.


Jyeha thought this conversation would never end. Each time she tried ending he always had an answer ready and waiting.


"Back to reality" she looked away and passed the mic back to the host.


".....ahem, what an interesting conversation!" the host tried laughing it off.


"Ne, it almost seemed as though they were having a lovers quarrel!" EXO's Chanyeol joked.


Jyeha scoffed silently.


"Yeah! The tension built up really heavily" T. Chuckled.


Jyeha shot her a look and she quickly stopped laughing and looked away.


"Ah, but on that note, Kai, who's your ideal type?" the host asked.


Looking at Jyeha he smiled and thought about it before answering.


"I don't believe in ideal types. There's no precise reason for love and you can't tell who you'll fall for" he said again with a smile.


Everyone seemed moved by his statement.


"...isn't that right Jyeha-ssi?" and now he was pushing his luck.


"You're lucky you're famous" she made a face at him.


The set uproared in laughter. Everyone knew of her temper and in some way she reminded them of SHINee's Key.


"Am I?" he asked innocently.


Her blood was boiling with rage.



The nerve of this guy.



"Yah!" she jumped up from her seat.

Immediately her members grabbed her as Kai quickly hid behind his Suho hyung.


"Please don't take him on Jyeha-ssi. I apologize on his behalf" Suho spoke bowing as Kai peeked from behind him.


Folding her arms she sat back down.




After the recording finished both groups sang their designated song.

EXO-K's MAMA and Mystiq's Late.


Then it came to an end and everyone left to go home.


 

 

 

 

 

*Next Morning*

 

 

 


After Jyeha finished taking a bath and changed her members quickly bugged her to come out.

"Wae??!???" she whined.

"Just come you silly girl!!!" her leader said.

"What's it about?" she asked.


"The fans comments on our recording today." Haneul said from behind the computer.

"Already?" she asked shocked.

Suddenly she remembered what happened.

If that guy was the cause for her to gain anti fans she was definitely going to kill him.

And this time she wasn't kidding.




Or....So she thought.


As she read the comments she swore she was going to faint.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments and subscriptions are appreciated!