Sweet Reunion

Matoki Planet

Please comment and enjoy!

---------------------

 

Yongguk had finally reached the others. Zelo was the first to greet him.

“It’s only you? Where is Daehyun?” Himchan said.

“Oh my god, where is Daehyun?” Sunhwa said. They forgot to tell her he woke up.

“He was behind me…” Yongguk said. He turned around to see no one.

“Well, let’s go get him.” Himchan said. They heard noises coming down the corridor.

“YONGGUK!!! Himchan! Jongup! Sunhwa!” Everyone screaming.

“Who is that?” Yongguk said, getting his gun ready.

“YONGGUK!!!!!” Jieun screamed. Yongguk dropped his gun. He heard her voice. Yongguk started running.

“Where are you going?” Himchan said, taking his gun and running after Yongguk.

“YONGGUK!!!” Jieun screamed.

“JIEUN!” Yongguk said. He saw her, running towards him like a beautiful allusion, a dream come true.

“YONGGUK!” Jieun said, running full throttle into his arms. Yongguk held her tightly in his arms. He dreamt it for years, waiting to hold her again. Jieun grabbed his face and planted a kiss on him. Yongguk was shocked but happy. HImchan stopped in his tracks and smiled at his old friend.

“Zelo................” Zelo said, standing next to Himchan.

“Why is the princess here?” Jongup said.

“No… idea....” Himchan said. He gestured them to walk around the happy couple.

Everyone receded back and gave room for Jieun and Yongguk room.

------------------

“Daehyun… are you feeling better?” Hyosung said. She got him into bed and treated his head wound.

“Shouldn’t I be…. Not here.” Daehyun gestured. He was in her room.

“Don’t worry about it. Jieun and Yongguk are together. Everyone probably just wants to rest. You should just rest. I will take care of everything.” Hyosung said.

“You are the same.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung smiled and touched his face. His face was scarred from battle yet he was still handsome. Daehyun touched her hand against his cheek.

“You’re warm.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung put another blanket on top of him.

“I’m glad you are finally home.” Hyosung said. Daehyun mouthed, “I love you, too” Hyosung smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“It’s so much easier for you to say it then me. No one can hear you.” Hyosung said.

“I wish you can hear me.” Daehyun gestured, touching his throat.

“I hear it loud and clear.” Hyosung said. She kissed him again and watched him drift to sleep.

-----------------------------

Yongguk and Jieun started walking out of the ship. Everyone left ahead of them, though they didn’t notice, or really care.

“Are you surprised?” Jieun said. She held onto Yongguk’s arm like she never wanted to let go.

“Yea, I am. How did you get here anyways, Hyosung has been the only one contacting us.” Yongguk asked. Jieun smirked.

“I was smart and snuck onto the ship.” Jieun said. Yongguk pinched her arm.

“Ow, what was that for?” Jieun said.

“I don’t want you to be risking your life for me. I am the only one allowed to do that.” Yongguk said. JIeun punched him in the stomach.

“Right, after making me wait 4 years for you to protect, I can’t wait one more day!” Jieun said. Jieun was about to punch him again but he caught it. He pulled her in for another embrace.

“Alright, alright, I get it.” Yongguk said.

“Yonggguk, I love you.” Jieun said.

“I love you too.” Yongguk said. They kept walking throughout the blown up ship, taking the wrong turns and backtracking so they could have some alone time together.

-------------------

“So, what’s taking so long?” Himchan said.

“They are purposely taking their time in there.” Jongup said.

“You! Watch out for them.” Himchan said, finally walking into Hyosung’s ship. The soldiers saluted.

“I can walk now.” Sunhwa said. Jongup nodded and let her down.

“Zelo.... Shutdown.” Zelo said before collapsing. Jongup laughed and picked up the robot.

“You should throw him away.” Himchan smirked. Jongup kicked him.

“OW! I’m your general. I’m hurt!!” Himchan said. Sunhwa just walked past him.

“I see, how it is. YOU GUYS DONT CARE!” Himchan said, getting up and walking in.

------------------------

“Hey Guys!” Hyosung said. Himchan ran up to Hyosung and hugged her.

“Commander, I missed you.” Himchan said. Hyosung pushed Himchan off.

“Himchan, it’s nice to see you too.” Hyosung said. Jongup hugged Hyosung as well.

“Sorry, Himchan hasn’t seen people for so long, he’s happy to see you.” Jongup said. Hyosung nodded.

“Sunhwa, how are you?” Hyosung said. Sunhwa was limping but she smiled and hugged Hyosung.

“I’m fine. By the way, where is Daehyun?” Sunhwa said.

“He’s sleeping.” Hyosung said.

“Oh, I should go check on him.” Sunhwa said. Hyosung stopped her.

“He’s fine, just get your leg checked out. We have a long ride home.” Hyosung said. Sunhwa nodded. Jongup helped Sunhwa to the hospital wing.

“Himchan!” Hyosung said. Himchan ran over to Hyosung.

“Yes, Commander.” Himchan said.

“Report everything to me right now.” Hyosung said, walking towards the planning room.

“Yes, Madame.” Himchan said.

--------------------

Yongguk and Jieun finally left the blown up ship.

“Sir, we are all waiting for you.” A soldier said. Yongguk nodded and lead Jieun into the ship.

“So, how was it?” Yongguk asked.

“What?” Jieun said.

“The wedding, I missed it.” Yongguk said.

“That’s not important, we can have a wedding any time, I have been planning it for the last 4 years.” Jieun said.

“That’s true, but I think we are going to have to wait a little longer, we still have to deal with Youngjae.” Yongguk said.

“Youngjae...Youngjae… you mean that one creepy guy.” Jieun asked.

“You don’t remember him? He was one of your bodyguards until every male on Matoki was drafted for war.” Yongguk said. He pulled out his photo book. He showed Jieun a picture of Youngjae.