Matoki: Aftermath

Matoki Planet

Third Chapter~~ Please leave comments and enjoy! 

------------------------------

 

FLASHBACK

Hyosung was getting things done for the wedding when she got a call. It was Daehyun.

“Hey Daehyun!” Hyosung screamed. Daehyun just waved at her.

“Hold on.” She said. She ran into the commander room and she linked Daehyun up to the big screen.

“You are loud as ever.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung laughed.

“So, how far are you guys?” Hyosung asked. Daehyun thought about it and showed 3 fingers and then 5 fingers. He didn’t really know.  

“Yay! You don’t know how happy Jieun is right now.” Hyosung said.

“You don’t know how happy Yongguk is.” Daehyun gestured.

“Have you been eating?” Hyosung asked. Daehyun looked a lot skinner since she last seen him.

“Food is ok, but nothing beats food from home.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung smiled.

“Well, when you come back, I’ll cook for you.” Hyosung said. Daehyun smiled. He liked her home-cooked meals.

“Is everything ok for the wedding?” Daehyun gestured.

“Yea, I’m almost done setting everything up. I’m surprised that Yongguk didn’t even contact Jieun.” Hyosung said.

“Well, everyone is sleeping. Plus, we finally got back into the same galaxy with you. How do you think I am able to talk to you.” Daehyun gestured.

“Well, maybe that is the first thing you fix when you come back.” Hyosung said.

“Maybe~” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung sighed.

“Is something wrong?” Daehyun gestured.

“No, I’m just happy you are coming home.” Hyosung said. Daehyun smiled and made a small heart with his hands.

“Me too~” Hyosung said.

            “HYOSUNG!! I AM HAVING A CRISIS RIGHT NOW!” Jieun can be heard in the background.

“Alright, I have to go, I’ll see you in a few.” Hyosung said. Daehyun smiled and waved goodbye.

FLASHBACK ENDED

“You were ok, Jung Daehyun, so what happened...” Hyosung said, she wiped her tears and ran over to Jieun.

--------------------------------

“So how is it?” Zinger asked. She was already getting a transport ship ready.

“We don’t know where they can be. Himchan reported Winter…” Hyosung said.

“Can’t we just ask the surrounding planets to see if they saw one of our ships?” Jieun said.

“We can’t do that, most of the galaxy already knows that defeated Zooland, if they find out that we lost the only military support we had, they will have armies coming to Matoki.” Zinger said.

“That’s correct. I elimated Winterlands and Winterspring because they are within our own galaxy.” Hyosung said.

“Then what about the other two planets.” Zinger said.

“Winterfalls and Wintermelon are the other two planets in question.” Hyosung reported.

“I don’t understand why did you elimate Winterlands and Winterspring?” Jieun asked.

“If they were not able to tell us where they are headed that means they are in a different galaxy then ourselves. Winterlands and Winterspring are both in our galaxy. Winterfalls is deserted and Wintermelon are not our enemies but they aren’t our friends.” Zinger said.

“We just need to get into the same galaxy with them to find them, right?” Jieun said.

“Correct.” Hyosung said.

“Let me go.” Jieun said, standing up.

“What?” Hyosung said.

“I want to see Yongguk. I am not going to be waiting for him anymore.” Jieun said. Hyosung looked at Zinger.

“I request that I also go.” Hyosung said.

 “As much as I want to let you both go, I am afraid I cannot.” Zinger said. Hyosung and Jieun looked at each other.

“Can I have some privacy?” Jieun said. Zinger nodded and left.

---------------------------------

“Hyosung, you have to let me go.” Jieun said.

“Think about it, Jieun, you are the princess of Matoki, you can’t risk your life for Yongguk.” Hyosung said.

“I know I am the princess. As a princess of this planet, I am going to get my husband back.”  Jieun said.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t let you do that. It is dangerous and you don’t even have any military background. You will just be another person, we will have to worry about.” Hyosung said.

“I don’t care about all that stuff!” Jieun said. Hyosung sighed.

“Well, I’m telling you now, you are not going!” Hyosung said. Tears started forming in her eyes so Hyosung turned around. Jieun stood up and looked at Hyosung.

“This is more then just me being the princess, isn’t it.” Jieun asked. Hyosung looked away from Jieun.

“No. I don’t know what you are talking about.” Hyosung said.

“No, it has to be, this is the first time you have been emotional about anything besides the death of your dad.” Jieun said.

“Just let me go. Jieun, I’m not asking for anything else.” Hyosung begged. Jieun was speechless. Hyosung was in tears, something she hadn’t seen in a long time.

“Fine. I’ll let you go but you must promise me to bring him back within the next week. Or I’ll replace you as my bride’s maid.” Jieun said. Hyosung smiled, her tears were now tears of happiness.

“Yes, I’ll do that.” Hyosung said, wiping her tears away. Hyosung and Jieun went to find Zinger.

---------------------------

Sunhwa was sitting in front of the hospital room when the doctor came out.

“How is he?” Sunhwa asked.

“How long was he unconscious?” The doctor said.

“I don’t know…” Sunhwa said.

“Well, he is stable. You are lucky we are so advanced in the medical field.” The doctor said. Sunhwa looked at Daehyun who was still sleeping.

“When is he going to wake up?” Sunhwa said.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t know. He took a massive beating to the head.” The doctor said.

“You just said that we are advanced in the medical field!!” Sunhwa screamed.

“We are. But it’s up to him to wake up.” The doctor said. Sunhwa went over to Daehyun.

“Who did this to you?” Sunhwa said.