Wedding

Matoki Planet

Second Chapter! As usual, please leave comments and enjoy!

---------------------------------

 

“Daehyun, let me drive.” Youngjae said.

“We are almost there?” Daehyun gestured. Youngjae pushed Daehyun aside and took the pilot’s seat.

“What the heck?” Daehyun gestured, trying to pull Youngjae to the side. He smelt it. The Alcohol.

“Youngjae! Whatever you are going to do! STOP!” Daehyun gestured, trying to pull Youngjae from the driver’s seat.

“Get out of here!” Youngjae screamed, pushing Daehyun hard to the ground. No one was around. Daehyun grabbed his head; it was bleeding. He tried to get back to Youngjae before he did anything crazy.

Youngjae was angry, angry that the day they defeated Zooland, it would be the day Yongguk and Jieun were to be married. Youngjae jerked the wheel and set it full speed the opposite direction from Matoki.

Daehyun grabbed Youngjae and punched him in the face. He pushed him off the seat.

“What the hell are you doing!?” Daehyun gestured and punched him again. He looked at the coordinates and tried to reverse them. But Youngjae was smarter then that, he had the coordinates fixed to Winterfalls. Daehyun tried to override the system but felt a presence behind him. Youngjae had grabbed a chair and smacked Daehyun in the face with it. Daehyun collapsed on the ground. Youngjae dropped the chair and went back to his room.

------------------------

“They’re not here!” Hyosung said, yelling as she entered Jieun’s room.

“What?” Jieun said. She was in her wedding dress and Zinger was getting her hair done.

“What?” Zinger said.

“I don’t know what happened!!! Daehyun reported that they were coming home! They were supposed to be here!!” Hyosung said, catching her breath.

“You can’t get a hold of them?” Zinger said. Hyosung caught her breath.

“There has been no response since Daehyun last reported. We were able to get a small signal but the further they go the weaker the signal they get.” Hyosung said.

Jieun dropped to the ground. She couldn’t believe it.

----------------------------------

Yongguk woke up from his slumber. He looked at the time.
“Why didn’t anyone wake me up?” Yongguk wondered. They should be on Matoki as of now. Yongguk looked out of the window. He was shocked. They were still in space. He immediately ran up to the cockpit. But to his horror, he found Daehyun unconscious and lying in his own blood.
“Daehyun!” Yongguk screamed. Yongguk felt for a pulse and sighed relief. He looked at the coordinates and they were headed to Winterfalls. Yongguk looked at the steering wheel and his friend.

“AHHHH!!!” Yongguk said. He picked up Daehyun and ran to the small hospital on the ship. The doctor started working on Daehyun. Yongguk ran back to the cockpit and called everyone to wake up.

“What happened?” Jongup asked. Yongguk was trying to override the system but it wasn’t going to work. He didn’t know how to work it and since Daehyun was out, only Youngjae would be able to.

“I don’t know. But we are headed for WinterFalls.” Yongguk said. He looked for Youngjae but he wasn’t present.

“Where is Youngjae!” Yongguk asked.

“Where is Daehyun?” Sunhwa asked, looking for him. Yongguk sighed. It was his wedding day so he had a lot of things on his mind.

“I want everyone to stay calm. But Daehyun in surgery, before all of you scramble towards him we need to do some things. Himchan, call Hyosung and tell her what is going on. Sunhwa, I want you to watch Daehyun! If he wakes up, tell me. Jongup find Youngjae!” Yongguk screamed. Everyone scrambled to his or her tasks. Yongguk slammed his hands onto the table.

“What happened?!” Yongguk screamed. Yongguk tried again at the override system but he couldn’t figure it out.

---------------------------

“Yongguk, Youngjae is here.” Jongup screamed.

“What did I miss?” Youngjae said. He looked at the blood on the floor.

“What happened?” Youngjae said, showing concern. Yongguk looked at Youngjae.

“Where were you?” Yongguk asked.

“I was sleeping like the rest of you.” Youngjae said.

“Here, how do you override the system. I don’t know what happened but someone set the coordinates to WinterFalls.” Yongguk said.

“Wasn’t Daehyun the one piloting?” Youngjae said. He sat down and started working it.

“Would Daehyun also knock himself out?” Yongguk said.

“I have no idea. You will just have to ask the guy.” Youngjae said, turning back to the coordinates and smirking.

“You watch him.” Yongguk said. He felt it, something was wrong with Youngjae. He just didn’t know.

----------------------------

“Commander!” Himchan screamed. Hyosung was standing by when she heard the voice.

“Himchan! What is going on?!” Hyosung said.

“I don’t know but Daehyun is in surgery.” Himchan said. Hyosung was shocked. She had talked to him only 4 hours ago.

“What?” Hyosung said.

“He is in surgery… We don’t really know what happened.” Himchan said.

“Where are you guys?” Hyosung said.

“We are going to WIN$(@*@” Himchan said.

“What? Win#(@!” Hyosung said.

“No, I said WINTE#(@*!” Himchan said. The signal was getting weaker and he didn’t know if she could still hear him. The ship was exiting the galaxy.

“WINTER#(@*” Himchan screamed. Hyosung screamed at the screen but all she heard was “WINTER”. Himchan lost contact with Hyosung but he hoped she heard him.

Hyosung sat in front of the black screen. “Winter…. Winter what?” Hyosung said. She grabbed the space map and looked at the surrounding planets. There were four different planets with Winter in the name. Hyosung slumped into her seat.

“Daehyun is in surgery… Winter…” Hyosung said to herself.