3 Years Later

Matoki Planet

Final Chapter!!

To Continue the Journey: Matoki: The After Stories 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230255/matoki-planet-the-after-stories-secret-bap

----------------------------

 

“Daddy, mommy needs you!” Sungwoo screamed, running around Daehyun.

“Huh?” Daehyun gestured. He was sitting in a hospital chair for the last 3 hours. His son circled him again.

“Mommy…. Baby….” Sungwoo screamed. Daehyun shot up and ran towards Hyosung. The doctors presented Daehyun with another son. Daehyun held him in his arms.

“Hyosung, are you ok?” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung nodded and smiled. Daehyun gave her a quick peck on the forehead.

“Daddy is kissing mommy!” Sungwoo screamed. Daehyun shot Sungwoo a glare.

“Sorry.” Sungwoo said.

“Jisung.” Hyosung said. Daehyun nodded. Daehyun and Hyosung just smiled at each other and the baby.

“Ummmm…. Are we still going to see Yongguk and everyone?” Sungwoo asked. Hyosung and Daehyun shot Sungwoo a glare.

“I’m just asking….. why are you guys so serious all the time. THIS IS WHY I LIKE ZELO! THE MOST!” Sungwoo screamed. Jisung started crying.

“When I get out of this bed, I am going to teach our son some manners.” Hyosung said, grabbing Jisung.

“I wish I can yell at him too.” Daehyun gestured.

“Like you would yell at him.” Hyosung said. Daehyun shot a glare at Hyosung.

“I guesss…” Daehyun gestured.

“COME AND GET ME!” Sungwoo cried. He can be heard throughout the hospital.

“Please…. Get him…. Before I kill the kid.” Hyosung said. Daehyun nodded and ran off to grab Sungwoo.

---------------------------------

“They are coming right?” Yongguk asked. He looked at his watch.

“I have no idea. Hyosung just had a baby.” Jieun said.

“I’m glad we only wanted one baby.” Yongguk said. A cry can be heard.

“Yes. I am perfectly happy with one.” Jieun said. Jieun went into the room and grabbed Sooyeon.

“Sooyeon~ come to papa.” Yongguk said, taking Sooyeon from Jieun.

“Yongguk!” Zelo screamed.

“Hey Zelo, any news from them?” Yongguk said. Pudding joined as well.

“They are currently on route. Hyosung gave birth to Jisung about 2 hours ago.” Pudding said.

“Did you upgrade her?” Yongguk asked. Zelo looked down.

“Yea, well, I tried and now I can’t do anything about her voice. It sounds like a robot.” Zelo complained.

“You are a robot?” Himchan said. He had just arrived with Sunhwa.

“I don’t need to hear that from you?” Zelo said.

“So are you two dating now?” Jieun asked.

“We just met up together.” Himchan said.

“Come on, Himchan, we aren’t getting any younger.” Sunhwa said. She linked her arm with Himchan.

“Ummmm…. I don’t know about that.” Himchan said. Sunhwa pouted.

“I’m glad you guys made it.” Jongup said.

“Hey Jongup. Daehyun is going to be a little late.” Yongguk said.

“Yea, he called already. Hana is happy to hear that Hyosung gave birth to another boy.” Jongup said.

“What about you? When is your turn?” Yongguk asked.

“We are just happy being together at the moment.” Zinger said. She grabbed Jongup’s hand.

“So what is the first thing you guys are going to do?” Sunhwa asked.

“We wanted to go to some of the neighboring planets and help them with some of their resources.” Zinger said.

“Still acting like a president even after you retired.” Hyosung said. Everyone turned around to see Sungwoo, Daehyun, Hyosung and Jisung. Daehyun was helping Hyosung up the stairs. Sungwoo immediately ran to Zelo.

“Hyosung!” Zinger said. All the girls ran to Hyosung. She was holding Jisung.

“I hope you aren’t going to make your sons into soldiers.” Zinger asked.

“I think the next commander is to be from my family.” Hyosung said.

“He is so cute.” Sunhwa said.

“Sooyeon, your next husband is right here!” Jieun said.

“Hey! Sooyeon is my wife~~” Sungwoo said. The girls started laughing at his silly suggestion.

 Daehyun walked up to the guys.

“Hyosung is never going to retire, huh?” Yongguk said. Daehyun nodded.

“Aren’t you going to be a good housewife?” Himchan said. Everyone shot a glare at Himchan.

“Seriously when are you going to settle down?” Jongup asked.

“Leave me alone, it is hard enough not finding anyone.” Himchan said.

“I heard my mom set you on a blind date with my sister?” Daehyun gestured. His glare growing bigger.

“Trust me, when I say this, I DID not know it was going to be your sister.” Himchan said.

“You shouldn’t be so mean to the guy… your sister isn’t getting any younger.” Yongguk said.

“I guess you are right? But Himchan, here, thinks he is better then her.” Daehyun gestured.

“Oh, you guys, can’t gang up on me like this. What about Jongup?” Himchan said.

“How can you say that….on my wedding day?” Jongup said.

“I didn’t mean it by that…. Oh man, I’m just going to stop talking.” Himchan said. Everyone laughed.

“I’m sorry I missed it.” Daehyun gestured.

“It’s ok, I had Yongguk here as my best man.” Jongup said.

“That’s great. I hope you will have kids of your own as well.” Daehyun gestured. Jongup coughed.

“Not yet.” Jongup said.

“Don’t wait too long, we want our kids to be playing with each other.” Yongguk said.

“You guys still have me.” Himchan said. Everyone looked at him.

“Yea, we do. But how long are we going to have to wait before you get married?” Zelo said.

“You can’t even get kids.” Himchan said.

“The power of being a robot is, you can make your kids. You don’t even need a partner. But I got Pudding!” Zelo said. Sungwoo was attached to his leg.

“Don’t worry Mr. Himchan. You can date my aunt.” Sungwoo said. Daehyun laughed.

“Your kid is smart.” Jongup said.

“Maybe too much for his own good.” Daehyun gestured. A soldier ran up to Yongguk and crew.

“There have been reports about Carrilands invading a neighboring planet. They are calling assistance from us.” The soldier reported. Hyosung’s ears perked up. Zinger grabbed hold of Jisung.

“As president of Matoki, we should go help them.” Jieun said. She held onto Sooyeon and looked at Yongguk.

“Well, we should help those that are in a need.” Yongguk said. Hyosung assumed her commander position.

“Generals, we, are going to war. Let us defend and protect Matoki and all of our allies.” Hyosung said.

“Yes Madame.” Everyone screamed. Sungwoo stood right behind Daehyun and saluted.

“Alright, Solider mobilize the fleet.” Hyosung said. The soldier saluted and ran back to base.

---------

“I guess our honeymoon will have to wait.” Jongup said. He gave Zinger a passionate kiss.

“Yes, I will wait for the good news.” Zinger said.

-------------

“Hyosung…” Daehyun gestured. She knew what he was going to ask.

“I will stay here with Jisung and Sungwoo. I want you to call me everyday. Okay?” Hyosung said. Daehyun nodded and kissed Hyosung and his kids.

“Daddy, Fighting!” Sungwoo screamed. Daehyun patted his head.

“I will be back soon.” Daehyun gestured.

----------------

“Jieun, I will be gone for only a short period of time.” Yongguk said.

“I understand, you aren’t just protecting me, you are protecting Sooyeon, everyone.” Jieun said. She gave Yongguk a peck and hugged him.

“I will see you later.” Yongguk said.

------------

Daehyun, Jongup, and Yongguk were all talking to their spouses. 

“So, what are you waiting for?” Sunhwa asked. Himchan sighed.

“We are good looking right?” Himchan said.

“Yes?” Sunhwa said.

“I am not going to fight it anymore.” HImchan said.

“Ah huh…..” Sunhwa said.

“Let’s date!” Himchan said.

“Right? Cause this is the most appropriate time to ask?” Sunhwa said. She started walking to base.

“Wait, is that a yes?” Himchan said. Sunhwa laughed and started running.

“HEYYY! Wait for me.” Himchan said, running after her.

“They are idiots.” Zelo said. Pudding didn’t respond.

“I am so getting a refund on the upgrade.” Zelo said, dragging Pudding along.

“Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? SHUT DOWN…..” Pudding said. 

-----------------

THE END! sorta, continue the adventure. Please subscribe!!