The Freedom

The King Game

“Annie? / Noona?” Kris and Kai shouted.

“Kris? Jongie?” The girl asked then she disappeared off the balcony

Within seconds she showed up outside the Villa and hugged both Kris and Kai.  The rest of EXO were still in complete daze at the brown haired beauty in front of them.

“You guys don’t remember me? It’s me Riann, Lee Ming Yan.” Riann stares at the rest of EXO.

It took a few more seconds before they registered the idea in their mind.  When it did thye smiled and went to give her a bear hug, Lu Han was still standing there completely lost.  Riann slipped through the crowd and walked up to Lu Han.

“Hannie Gege. You really don’t remember who I am?” Riann said in mandarin.  Lu Han just blinked a few more times before Se Hun whispered something in his ear.

“Yan Yan?” Lu Han’s eyes widen and gave her a big hug.  Riann giggled and motioned the rest of EXO to join in.

“What are you doing here Riann-ah?” Baekhyun asked as he ruffles her hair.

Riann laughs and motions them to follow her inside the villa.  She lead them the living room of the Villa.  EXO was in awe as they looked around the house.

Riann pointed to the 12 letters each addressed to a different EXO member.  They each opened their letter.

To _____________:

Congratulation on completing your debut promotions.  As a gift for your hard work, you have been granted a one week vacation in the SM Entertainment’s Beach Villa.  All daily food expenses will be covered and an allowance is provided with this letter.

Best Regards,

Lee Soo Man

S.M. Entertainment C.E.O.

Riann sat down on the coach and laughed as she watched EXO’s reaction.  Suho was the first one to finish the letter; he slowly walked towards her with a big smile on his face before giving her a hug.  D.O. blinked a few times before staring at his letter.  Kris smiled and hugs Tao tightly before highfiving Chanyeol. Baekhyun repetitively hit Chanyeol’s arm until the rapper hits him on the head.  Baekhyun just pouts at  Chanyeol’s reaction before running off to Lay who headlocks the younger boy. Kai leaned on the nearest wall as he read his letter.  After he was done, he walked up to Se Hun and peeked over the younger boy’s shoulder to find both letters has the same content.  The maknae line hi fives each other before Kai was left alone.  Chen and Xiu Min read each other’s letter and sweetly smiled and laughed with each other.  Lu Han cluelessly blinks at the letter waiting for the news to settle in.  When it finally did, he ran to hug his favourite dongsaeng who was weirdly enough running towards him as well.

All 12 of them looked at each other and cheered extremely loudly.  Riann just stood there and smiled at the childlike expressions of the older boys in front of her.

“Let’s go find your rooms now.  It’s a first come first serve thing so you should….”

Before Riann can even finish all 12 boys ran upstairs to claim a room.  Chen was half way up the stair but he walked towards Riann holding on to her hand.

“Riann-ah, hurry up already.  If I don’t get a nice room, I’m blaming you” Riann laughs and follows him.

Both of them walked up the spiral staircase to see a few of them bickering over rooms already.  Chen and Riann continue to walk around the floor so Chen can pick his room.  The two of them walked pass Se Hun, Lu Han and Kai who were bickering about who was going to take the two rooms on the end of the hall.  Kai saw Riann walk by so he pulled her away from Chen before backhugs her.  Chen releases his grip on her and waves good bye before picking his room next to Xiu Min.

“Noona, there are only 2 rooms on this hallway but there are 3 of us: Me, Se Hun, and Lu Han Hyung.  What are we going to do?”

“Jongie, let Se hunnie and Hannie gege take these two rooms.  I’m sure they have a lot of catching up to do.”

“But Noona which room am I going to take?”

Riann points to the opposite side of the floor where Kris was.

“How about the room next to mine?”

Kai’s eyes brighten and nods like a child before pulling Riann to the other side of the floor where Kris was leaning against the railing.  He lost his train of thought when he heard really loud footsteps coming towards him. Kris looks up and chuckles as he sees Riann being pulled by Kai. When the both of them walked by Kris pulled Riann away from away, Kai only glared at the older male.

“Hyung, give Riann Noona back.”

Kris chuckles and shakes his head.

“You hogged her long enough, I want my Annie back.”

Riann laughs and hugs them both to stop them from bickering any further.

“Guys…. Why are you two being so immature. Kris which room did you pick? ”

“The one next to Tao. What about you and Kai?”

“Oh I’m in the room next to you. Sorry Jongie looks like the free room is taken.  JoonMyun Oppa took the room on the other side.”

Kai sulks and walks off leaving Kris and Riann laughing at his childish behaviour.  Within seconds Kai walked towards them with a smirk on his face and told them the good news.

“Hyung said that I can take his room.  Riann I get to room next to you after all”

Kris and Riann looked at each other in surprise but brushed it aside.  With the room assignments finally settled all 13 idols decided to explore the island and the villa.  That night D.O. with the help of Riann cooked for all of them.  After 15 mins of bickering they decided to help out with the dishes and have a movie marathon until tomorrow.

Since the couch in the living room didn’t have enough seating places a few of them had to sit on the floor.  After an epic game of rock paper scissors, Lay, Tao and D.O had to sit on the floor. Riann settled down between the leaders when the movie started.  As the movie progressed she stood up and sat between Tao and D.O and formed the 93 line.  Riann’s busy schedule caused her to drift off to sleep on Tao’s shoulder while her hand gripped D.O.’s hand.  It was around 4 a.m when most of EXO was half asleep, the only ones still awake was Chen, Suho and Lay.  Se Hun fell asleep on Lu Han’s shoulder while Lu Han’s head rest on the maknae’s head.  Baekhyun was lying on Chanyeol’s lap and was sound asleep while Chanyeol hung his head over the vocalist.  Kris rested his head on his arm and fell asleep using the armrest as a support. Kai was leaning on Xiu Min’s side and fell in slumber while mumbling incoherently words.  Suho decided it was time for the kids to go back to their room to sleep.  Lay and Chen shook everyone to get up but stopped Chen from waking Riann up.  Lay motioned Chen aside and carried her bridal style up to her room.  Lay tucked her in and went back to his own room to crash for the night,

Just like this, it marked the first day of EXO’s one week vacation.

The room arrangements: from left to right:

Se Hun, Lu Han, Xiu Min, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Kris, Riann, Kai, Lay, D.O., Suho,

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:I was planning to start the game with this chapter but i wanted to create more interactions between Riann and each EXO member first so the next chapter will be a little more lovey dovey and skinship but the game will start after that.

Like always Please Comment and Subscribe!! And check out my other ffs if you like this one