The Truth Is I Love You

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI&feature=fvwrel

----

All was still.

Everyone stared at Jungah and Liang.

Then Liang’s lips curved into an evil smirk.

Jaehyo was the first to make a sound. “NOOO! JUNGAHHHH!”

Dumbfounded, Jungah looked downwards at the gaping wound in her stomach. Her white shirt was quickly turning red. Everythung turned hazy. Excruciating pain spread from her open abdomen to every part of her body. Her breathing became louder, and she a painful gasp of air escaped her lips. Her legs felt like jello, and she collapsed onto them.

“JUNGAH! LET ME GO! ! JUNGAHHH!” Jaehyo screamed as he leapt towards her. However, the gang held him back and prevented him from reaching his wounded sister.

Jungah slowly rolled her eyes upwards towards Liang.

The man who had shot her came forward and bowed, “Are you all right, sir?”

Liang grinned at his subordinate and patted his shoulder, “Good job, Li.”

They looked towards Jungah. A tear slipped down her face as she gave him one last resentful look.

“What shall we do with her, sir?” Li asked.

“Leave her to die. The seagulls will take care of her in the morning.” Liang carelessly waved. They walked away.

Jungah grunted painfully as she doubled over in pain. Her palm landed on the dirty ground. With her left hand, she touched her stomach. She pulled her hand away. It was stained red with her blood. Her vision became blurry as she slumped forwards. The men dragged Jaehyo away. He thrashed wildly, “LET GO OF ME, YOU BASTARDS! JUNGAH! JUNGAH!”

She lifted her heavy eyes up and breathed, “Oppa…” Jungah reached out, “Jaehyo…oppa…” She fell onto the ground in an unconscious heap. Jungah woke up by the droplets of water hitting her skin. She struggled to open her eyes and looked upwards. The clouds had broken, and rain had started to fall. *It was raining on the day Zico has died as well…*

Jungah pushed herself up and flopped onto her back with an audible moan. She struggled to catch her breath as she looked up at the dark sky. Rain pelted over her. The raindrops mixed with her blood, and the water turned red. Her shirt was soaked and sticky with blood and rain. Her body temperature quickly changed from hot to cold.

*So this is how Zico felt lying there all alone in that building as he waited for death to come…lonely, cold, rejected, helpless, lost…* Jungah squeezed her eyes shut as tears spilled down her face. *I have failed you, Zico. I’m so sorry. I was foolish in thinking I could do something for you.*

Blood gushed out of her wound. She gasped in pain and opened her eyes. She could feel her life slipping away from her. Her entire life flashed before her eyes. *Why had I taken everything for granted? Why couldn’t I just smile and enjoy life as it is? I never believed it when people said that life was short.*

Her memory froze on her 19th birthday, the most blissful day of her life.

It was the day that Kris had confessed to her. It was the day she finally met requited love.

Her eyes filled with tears, and she choked on a sob. She wanted to see Kris so badly. She wanted to see him one last time, but that didn’t seem possible right now when she had inflicted so much undeserved pain to him. *He probably hates me. He probably never wants to see me again. I understand. I deserve it. But still…I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter