I Can't Lose You

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmSImDoJNg&feature=related

----

Many blissful weeks passed since Kris and Jungah had began to officially go out. It was the happiest moment in his entire life. She was slowly starting to open up more to him.

All of their weekends were devoted to one another. In that time frame, many kisses, hugs, laughter, and secrets were exchanged.

However, one big secret was swept under the carpet: Kris’s true identity.

Jungah still didn’t know he was not an average high school student. He wasn’t in high school at all. He was one of the leaders of a large drug mafia, and she had no idea that he was in the same business as Zico.

Kris wanted to tell her, but he never found the proper time to.

To be honest, he was scared.

What if she was in danger? Worse, what if she hated him?

What if she never wanted to see him again?

Kris wasn’t afraid of anything. Needles, ghosts, knives, natural disasters, and other terrors didn’t bother him at all.

If there was one thing he was afraid of, it was losing the girl he loved.

One evening, Kris was at a meeting with Black Pheonix. They were a dark and dangerous Chinese group who feared nothing and had so much power and influence in the drug industry. They were on a business trip in Korea, and Kris had been summoned by the leader Cheng.

Kris didn’t like being in his presence. Yet, rejecting Cheng would mean death. He didn’t take lightly to a negative response.

Kris and Cheng exchanged drugs and money. Kris checked the amount, and Cheng made one of his subordinates check the drugs. The inferior nodded, and Cheng looked at Kris with satisfaction. “It was nice dealing with you, Kris.”

Kris buttoned up his blazer, “Please,” His eyes flashed in warning, but he kept a pleasant, professional tone, “Call me Wu Fan.”

“My apologies. I didn’t mean to offend you.” Cheng curtly bowed his head.

“None taken.” Kris assured.

“I heard the Cold Dragons are having some trouble with someone duplicating their drugs. Pity, pity.” Cheng shook his head with a frown, but his eyes did not show any sympathy at all. “Do you need some help capturing those thieves?”

“No, thank you. We have it under control.” Kris stood up.

“Please send Liang my greeting.” Cheng gave him a toothy grin.

Kris shuddered inwards but maintained a cool expression, “I will do so. Now, if that’s all, I will be excused.” He bowed and turned to leave.

Cheng’s eyes fell accidentally upon the shining ring on Kris’s finger. “New ring?” He called.

Kris froze.

“I don’t recognize that ring. You haven’t worn that when we last met.” Cheng casually pointed out.

*This perceptive bastard.* Kris slowly turned around and replied with a straight face, “It’s been more than six months since we last met, Cheng.”

“But that ring seems special.” Cheng’s eyes sparkl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter