Stubborn Heart

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh0v4TQ0LOE

-----

The next day, Kris came early to school. However, Jungah wasn’t there.

He slowly sat in his seat with a dismal glance at her empty desk. *Is she not coming to school today? Then I have no purpose to be here either…*

Mr. Kim came in and called attendance.

“Han Jungah.”

There was no reply.

Everyone glanced back at her vacant seat.

“Is Han Jungah not here today?” Mr. Kim blinked in confusion. Although she was a delinquent student, she had never missed a day in class before. Mr. Kim marked her absent, “Well then…Lee Sukhoon-“

The door burst open. Everyone looked up.

Jungah was standing there, and she looked terrible.

“Omo. What happened to her? Another fight?” The students murmured.

Jungah ignored them and went straight to her desk. She overlooked Kris completely and sat at her desk. Mr. Kim cleared his throat and said in a stern voice that didn’t sound threatening at all. “Please be on time next time, or I’ll have to give you detention.” Jungah acted as if she didn’t hear him and just looked out the window.

Mr. Kim continued calling out the names. Finished, he began the instruction for the day.

Kris turned his attention to Jungah. Her poker-face was back on. However, she looked more exhausted than usual. By her swollen, red eyes and wane face, he knew she had been crying all night. *I have to ask her at lunch. I need to know who that man really is. Her friend, her lover, or her brother.* Kris determined.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the lunch bell rang.

Students immediately filed towards the cafeteria.

Jungah, on the other hand, went in the opposite direction towards the auditorium. She sat in her usual seat in the middle of the rows and placed her earphones in her ears. She had played the music when someone yanked the earphone out of her ear. Her piercing eyes stabbed at the offender.

Kris gazed down at her with an intent, sharp expression. “We need to talk.”

“I have nothing o say.” Jungah yanked her earphone back and put it in her ear.

Kris rolled his eyes. He bent down and grabbed her ipod from her.

Jungah gritted her teeth in impatience, “I’m not in the mood for any of your games today. So just give me my ing ipod back, and go your ing merry way.” She held out her hand.

“Yesterday, Jihan or Jiwoo or whoever the his name is, who is he to you?” He asked.

Jungah stood up and glared murderously at him, “I don’t know what the hell your problem is, but you need to stay the hell out of my life.” She grabbed her ipod from him and walked away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter