Unrequited Lovers

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUWAcQoGdOY

----

After showering, Block B and Jungah planned to meet in the back for a private barbeque party.

Jungah was the last to show up.

“Jungah, over here!” Kyung waved. She spotted them on wooden picnic tables next to a grill.

A cold breeze passed by. Jungah shivered and slipped her hood over her head. With her arms crossed, she approached the party.

Kyung scooted over and made room for her.

Zico and Jaehyo were cooking the meat. “Hungry?” Zico smiled at her.

Jungah shook her head. “No wonder you’re as light as a feather.” He snorted.

“Jungah? Light as a feather?” U-Kwon blinked. “Can I test?” Kyung held out his arms.

“Touch me and die.” Jungah sneered.

“Grouchy grouchy poo.” He made a face. She rolled her eyes and held out her hand, “P.O. Diet coke.” He tossed it at her.

“You on a diet?” B-Bomb made a face. “Why? Do I look like I need one?” Jungah retorted.

“Maybe.” He said. She almost chucked her can of soda at him.

B-Bomb ducked. Jungah rolled her eyes, opened the can, and took a sip.

“The meat is ready~” Zico came over. He cut the juicy meat into small pieces on Jungah’s place.

“Hey! What about us?!” U-Kwon complained. “Hyung is making yours.” Zico nodded at Jaehyo.

“What the hell are you talking about? I’m making mine.” He snapped.

“Hyungs, don’t be so mean!” P.O. pouted.

Zico and Jaehyo finished cooking rest of the meat and came over. It was a scrumptious feast full of laughter and talk. Zico wrapped meat into lettuce and held it out, “Ahh~” Jungah flushed red, “No way.”

“Jungah, did you know that U-Kwon is bunking with you tonight?” Zico asked.

U-Kwon choked on his meat. “MUH?!” fell wide open.

Zico took the opportunity and slipped the wrap into , “Gotcha!”

Jungah scowled. *He tricked me.*

“Don’t’ do that, Woo Jiho! I almost in my pants just now!” U-Kwon coughed.

“As if I would let you sleep in the same room as her. Who knows what danger she will impose on you? I don’t want to be in charge of your funeral.” Zico chortled.

Jungah rolled her eyes and gave him a sidelong look. He gave her a wink and downed his soju.

“Let’s all cheer!” Taeil put his glass of beer in the middle. “For business. For fun. For Block B!” He smiled. Everyone put their glasses in the middle.

“Come on, Jungah.” Kyung nodded. “Hurry up. My arm is about to fall off.” Jaehyo growled.

Jungah glanced around, grabbed her soda can, and placed it next to Zico’s glass. He gave her a warm, sweet smile that melted her insides. “CHEERS!” Everyone hollered and laughed. Jungah softly smiled. *I hate to admit it, but these guys really are my friends. They act like they despise me, but I know they are the first ones to come to my defense.* She shifted her gaze to the grumpy elder. *Even Jaehyo.*

Soon, the plates were spotless, and Block B was drunk. Taeil was singing while U-Kwon, P.O., and Kyung swayed side-to-side. Jaehyo was drinking his 7thbeer while B-Bomb clanged his spoon on the table. Jungah couldn’t help but chuckle at their silliness. *Not a bad voice, Taeil…* She looked around and noticed that someone was missing. She perked up in alarm. *Zico.* Jungah slipped out of sight to find him. *Where did he go?!* She started to run towards the lake.

Finally, she spotted Zico. He was on the most left pier.

Zico tilted his head towards the shiny, white moon and exhaled. She could see his foggy breath in the air. Her heart flip-flopped inside her chest. She couldn’t look away from the mesmerizing sight. *He’s beautiful.*

Zico began to walk across the bridge. His hands were locked behind his back, and his gait was a steady rhythm.

Before Jungah knew it, she was following him also. Not wanting to disturb him, she slowly treaded behind him on the second pier that was just a few yards from the one that Zico was walking on. Jungah kept her eyes focused on him. *He must be distracted since he can’t notice that my presence. A lot must be on his mind. I wonder what he’s thinking about…* She felt content just being able to be near him and watch out for him.

A third figure emerged from the third pier.

Jungah was too consumed in her own admiration for Zico, that she didn’t see her secret admirer watching her.

Kris steadily walked along the third pier. He lingered behind so that she wouldn’t catch him. His eyes were focused on every bit of her reaction.

Her quiet steps. Her tender expression. Her admiring eyes.

Everything about her at that moment told him how much she was in love with the man she was staring at.

*Han Jungah, I have never seen this side of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter