Paradise

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJdBA2TA6c

----

Around 3 in the afternoon, Block B finished all their business deals. Jungah was sitting on the bed watching mindless TV.

Her phone lit up with a message from Zico. ‘All done, Jungie Jungie~ Come down to the lobby! :D’

*Finally.* Jungah quickly changed and headed out the door. The elevator arrived on the first floor. She stepped out and looked around for any sign of Block B. *Where are they? I thought they were already here.* Jungah stepped outside the front entrance and onto the wooden bridge. She glanced side-to-side but did not spot a familiar face. Suddenly, big, warm hands covered her eyes. Jungah was about to elbow the intruder when his sweet, soft voice spoke in her ear, “Guess who~”

Her heart throbbed as it swelled up at his touch. *Zico…* Slowly, she reached up and grasped his hands over her eyes.

Zico pulled his hands away, and Jungah turned to face him.

He smiled, “Did you wait long?” “Just three hours.” She shrugged casually, but her heart was still far from beating steadily.

Zico laughed, “Mianhae. I tried to end it as soon as possible. Now we can have fun! Wahoo!” He threw his arms in the air, and she shook her head.

Loud voices approached her. Jungah turned her head to see the rest of Block B coming over.

Kyung slung his arm around her neck, “You were bored without us bothering you, huh?” “You wish.” Jungah snorted and sullenly crossed her arms. “Smile!” P.O. held up his Polaroid camera. Kyung made a peace sign and tilted his head towards her. She stared at the camera like she wanted to murder it. SNAP! P.O. pulled out the photo and wagged it.

When the picture came into view, U-Kwon burst into laughter, “Jungah! You look like the grudge!”

“Can’t you smile like a normal person?” B-Bomb questioned.

“I’m not a normal person.” Jungah stated. “That’s right!” Zico put his arm around her, “She’s my Jungie Jungie~ and she’s special!” “Special, my .” U-Kwon snorted. Jungah kicked his leg. “OWOWOW!” He hopped on one leg while cursing her soul. *You asked for it.* She rolled her eyes.

“Where should we go?” Taeil asked while stretching his arms above his head.

“To the lake!” U-Kwon pointed. Everyone started running over there like a bunch of wild animals.

Jungah stayed behind and leisurely walked towards it. P.O. poked his finger into the water and shivered, “It’s cold!”

“Why don’t we throw Jungah in it?” B-Bomb teased. “I think that’s an excellent idea.” U-Kwon grinned back.

“I concur!” P.O. punched his fist in the air.

Jungah stepped back with a growl, “Don’t you dare.”

“Never dare Block B.” U-Kwon said.

Then the three of them dashed towards her.

Jungah shoved P.O., and he landed in the lake himself. B-Bomb and U-Kwon were too fast and managed to grab her and lift her over their shoulders. Jungah twisted and kicked about. “I’M SERIOUS! LET ME GO! IF YOU DUMP ME IN THERE, I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!”

“Threatening won’t help you in this situation, I’m afraid.” U-Kwon shook his head. B-Bomb smirked, “Yeah, Jungah. Just accept your fate. If you drown, I’m sure us oppas will go after you.” Jungah shot him a murderous look. Her eyes widened as they came to the edge of the pier. She started to panic, “KIM YUKWON! LEE MINHYUK! DON’T!” Before they could throw her in, a pair of strong arms lifted her away from them. Jungah looked up to see Zico setting her on the ground. Then he kicked U-Kwon into the water along with B-Bomb.

“AHHH!” There was a loud splash as they landed in the waters. “ZICO!” They came sputtering up while shivering.

P.O., who was drenched from head to toe, pointed at them while laughing, “HAHA! SERVES YOU RIGHT!”

“Shut up! Look who is talking!” B-Bomb hissed.

Zico double over with laughter, and Jungah smiled in appreciation. “Mess with Jungah, mess with the Z-I-C-O. So be wise who you pick on.” He held out a hand, and she slapped his palm. “Mehrong~” Zico stuck his tongue out. Jungah chuckled. She felt secure and safe, knowing that he always had her back.

U-Kwon and B-Bomb grumbled as they swam out of the water. Taeil, who was holding P.O.’s camera, took a picture of the funny situation.

After letting the boiling sun dry their clothes, they headed up the hills for an adventurous hike. At first, Jungah didn’t want to go, but Zico persuaded her. U-Kwon and B-Bomb were the most skillful at hiking. They loved any outdoor activity and were ahead of everyone else. Jaehyo, Taeil, Kyung, and P.O. lagged way behind.

Zico and Jungah were a few feet behind U-Kwon and B-Bomb. Zico climbed up the hill and stopped. He glanced back to see Jungah having trouble coming up. Her shoes kept slipping on the dirt, and she tripped on some rocks. She glanced down and muttered hateful words to the inanimate objects. Chuckling, Zico walked back down. Jungah faced forward and stepped back in surprise at his outstretched hand. She blinked up at him in curiosity.

Zico smiled, “Take my hand. I’ll help you.” Her cheeks burned. She glanced around uneasily, “I’m, er, all right.”

Jungah tried to walk past him and clumsily slipped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter