QUESTIONS ABOUT EXO

EXO RANDOM POST: MACROS, GIF AND MANY OTHER THINGS

Do any of the EXO members have Twitter? 

• No. None of the members have Twitter at this current moment that is confirmed. If you see someone claiming to be the members, it's most likely fake. If you have any doubts on a certain account or what not, feel free to message us and we'll try to scope it out. But at this moment we're pretty sure none of them have Twitter. It was rumored Chanyeol had Twitter, but there's been a bit of debate whether it was really him or not. But that account has now since been closed. 

What about Weibo? 
• Only members with weibos at the moment are Lu Han and Tao.

When will Happy Camp be aired? 
• June 9th as specified by the staff. We will start to share photos after its been aired. 

Do EXO fans have an official fan name yet? Is EXOtics official?
• Nope and nope. There is no official fan name yet confirmed for EXO just yet. We'll definitely post about it when it is confirmed by SM Ent though. 

Do EXO have an official fan colour? 
• Not yet, as stated above we will post about it when confirmed. So far the colours used in music shows and the showcase were not official colours, so don't be confused! 

Is Kai in a relationship?
• As far as we the public know, no. There was a rumor going about when the teasers first came out saying he was in a relationship however this is just a RUMOR and nothing more. There is no actual evidence to it. So don't spread baseless rumors. 

What about the other members? 
• We don't know everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but we assume no. It's very hectic for a newly debuted group and I don't think they'd have a lot of time + need to focus on this important time in their lives. If there's no evidence to something, don't believe it straight away. 

Will EXO be on Running Man? 
• From what we were able to gather, most likely no for now. According to the Running Man twitter fanbase, they said the rumors were false. There was an article that confused some people about it, but what was written in the article according to a Chinese trans of it was just a joke/prank. 

Has so-so member had plastic surgery? 
• This is only our personal opinion, but we don't think so. When you look at the predebut photos of the members, they look pretty much the same. Maybe a little bit of lost weight, hair style changes and what not, but they look pretty much the same. But either way, I don't think it should be that much of a big deal anyway? They are still the same people we love. :) 

I think you admins favor EXO-K over EXO-M! 
• The admins here love ALL the members, no matter if they are in K or M, because we believe in EXO as ONE. Please do not accuse us of favoring one group over the other, it's just hurtful and not true. We absolutely love them all. Sometimes you might see more posts about one group because they recently just had a whole bunch of schedules we are able to update on. Because their schedules are vastly different, it's hard for us to update certain parts if we don't have resources. There's nothing we can do about their schedules and what resources of photos/videos we have. We can only wait for more schedules to come about before we can update more. 

Will EXO-K be on Mnet Scandal? 
• That was just an rumor. As far as I can remember discussing with our fellow admins, that show was scrapped years ago. So we doubt it. 

Who are the leaders in EXO? 
• Kris is the leader of EXO-M, Su Ho is the leader of EXO-K. 

Are Taemin and Kai related?
• ㅋㅋ No~ They look very similar and were seen in predebut photos together, but as already widely known, they're just really good friends. 

About Xiu Min and Chen...? 
• They're both Korean, but are in EXO-M. :) They are still learning how to speak the Chinese language, so give them your love~! 

Baekhyun & Tao shirtless pictures?!?! 
• As confirmed by the poster on the picture that looked like Tao, it was actually a Japanese model/actor. As for the Baekhyun picture, the person looks very similar to him but if you observe the details like their ears, they're different. So (sadly) it's not him. :P 

Part 2 will be up soon~ remember, we don't know everything. But hopefully this will clear up a few questions.