"Can I sleep here tonight?"

Dragon's Love

 

 

As Wu Fan and Tao's lips connected, Wu Fan closed his eyes while Tao's eyes widened.

Zi Tao was too shocked to react or even understand what is going on, so he didn't move a muscle. His tears stopped running.

When Wu Fan saw Tao wasn't resisting him he deepened the kiss a little, slowly reaching out his tongue and Tao's bottom lip. The action made Tao shiver and he squeezed his eyes close.

Wu Fan then forced his tongue aggressively into Tao's mouth, making Tao whimper.

Tao's hands squeezed Wu Fan's shoulders once he realized what was happening, he tried to push his brother away, in vain.

Once Wu Fan felt Tao's struggle, he pulled back, letting go of the younger completely.

Wu Fan stared at Tao as he was panting a bit.

Tao was holding himself, shivering, eyes widened, panting and had a look Wu Fan has never seen directed towards him from the younger male. Fear.

They stayed quiet for a moment. And then Wu Fan got out of the room, leaving Tao without any explanation.

Tao started shaking hard and losing his breath as he collapsed on his knees and started crying quietly.

 

 

". . . . ." Wu Fan repeated countless times when he entered his room.

"Stupid." He whispered and covered his face as he slipped against the door, "so stupid…"

 

 

In the evening, the dining room was unusually quiet.

"What happened boys, did you have a fight?" Their mother asked as she put some chicken on her plate.

They didn't say a thing, not even raising their eyes.

"Let them be." Their father said, "They'll solve this by themselves."

 

After some moments Tao reached his hand to grab the salt and it was just his luck when Wu Fan did the same.

Their hands brushed, making Tao flinch and pull his hand back fast.

Wu Fan stared at him for a moment and then handed him the salt. Tao only looked at it, can't make himself take it. Wu Fan put it near Tao and excused himself off the table, putting his plate in the sink.

 

-The next day-

 

Once again, Wu Fan got out of the house earlier (having trouble waking up by himself) and went to school before Tao.

 

 

"Ayo wuddup Kri-"

"Shuddup Chanyeol." Wu Fan cut off Chanyeol when he entered school, making Kyungsoo's eyes widen more than usual.

"WELL!" Chanyeol gasped dramatically, pulling Baekhyun's hand and walking away from there.

"Hyung… Is everything okay?" Sehun asked carefully.

Wu Fan didn't even glance at him, marching towards Lu Han and grabbing his hand fiercely and pulling him away from everyone.

"Hey, where are you going?" Sehun called out after them.

"Don't worry, I'll bring your 'boyfriend' back." Wu Fan snorted.

"What…?" Sehun looked confused as they walked away.

 

"You ing !" Lu Han pulled back his hand when they were far enough and hit Wu Fan's shoulder as hard as he could, "Why did you say that?!" he screamed.

"This is all your fault!" Wu Fan raised his voice back at Lu Han.

"What the ?!" Lu Han continued to scream.

"I kissed him!" Wu Fan stated, "and it's all because of you! You and your 'it's okay to feel this way Wu Fan' got me to believe it and now everything is screwed up!"

"You kissed who?" Lu Han asked confused.

"Zi Tao, who else?!" Wu Fan was still raising his voice.

"And you're blaming me?!" Lu Han snorted, "I didn't tell you to feel that way towards your ing little brother!"

"He is NOT my 'ing little brother' anymore, you idiot!" Wu Fan was getting angrier by the second.

"Well, whatever he is, I didn't tell you how to feel!" Lu Han called out, "control your feelings!"

"Well, excuse me I can't control it, Mister 'I'm in love with my younger best-friend!'" Wu Fan shot back.

Lu Han gasped, "Leave Sehun out of it!"

"Or what?!" Wu Fan was now shouting.

"Or eat by yourself, !" Lu Han tried to control himself, but it was all in vain.

"No way, idiot." Wu Fan laughed contemptuously, "In fact, I'm gonna make you eat right now by telling Sehun how you feel about him!"

Lu Han once again gasped, this time in disbelief, "You wouldn't…"

"Wanna bet?" Wu Fan walked past Lu Han towards the direction they came from.

Lu Han didn't believe his own eyes.

"Yah! Huang Wu Fan!" Lu Han's voice cracked as he was running after Wu Fan, but Wu Fan was faster.

 

"Hey Sehun!" Wu Fan hanged his hand around Sehun's shoulder, panting from running.

"Y-yes hyung?" Sehun didn't see him coming over so he was really surprised.

"Who's your favorite hyung?" Wu Fan chuckled at the sight of Lu Han marching to his direction, panting furiously. The rest of their friends were just staring at Wu Fan and then at Lu Han.

"Huh?" Sehun was even more confused.

"Oh c'mon, you must have a favorite hyung, right?" Wu Fan smiled innocently.

"Uh…" Sehun was positive Wu Fan had gone mad.

"Sooooo?" Wu Fan asked while Lu Han was making a hole in his face.

Lu Han then opened his mouth, "Wu Fan, stop."

"Sehun, it's rude not answering your hyung. So who's your favorite hyung?" Wu Fan repeated the question, ignoring Lu Han completely.

"Umm… I… I guess… Lu Han hyung…?" Sehun was hesitant because of the situation, and his other friend's curious gazes were not helping, especially Kyungsoo's.

Sehun's answer made Lu Han blush, but he could always blame the running.

"Oh reallyyyy now?" Wu Fan smiled in satisfaction.

"I think you're Lu Han's favorite dongsaeng too." Wu Fan continued.

"Wu Fan, stop!" Lu Han was on the verge of tears.

"You're reallyyyyy precious to him, did you know that?" Wu Fan looked at the confused Sehun, "He loves you so much!" Wu Fan emphasized the word 'loves'.

"Wu Fan!" Lu Han bit his lips.

"I love hyung too." Sehun smiled a bit, not understanding what's going on.

"Did you hear that, Lu Han? He loves you too!" Wu Fan faked excitement.

Lu Han then stayed silent and let his tears out because of Wu Fan's teasing.

"You ing …" Lu Han murmured under his tears as he turned away and walked away from there.

Wu Fan let go of Sehun's shoulder, staring at Lu Han's back in shock. He never meant to actually tell Sehun about Lu Han's feelings, he just wanted to a little to make himself have some release from his own troubles.

"W-what happened?" Sehun's eyes were as big as Wu Fan's, "D-did I-I say something wrong?" He looked Wu Fan, but he didn't wait for an answer and ran after Lu Han.

 

"Well, that was weird." Jongin was the one to speak first, "Anyways, where's Tao?"

Wu Fan looked at him, "I don't know." He mumbled. It was almost time for the bell to ring, but there was no sign for Zi Tao.

 

 

At launch time, Wu Fan was sitting quietly next his friends. No sign to Lu Han or Tao. Did he actually screw up this time?

When Lu Han walked into the cafeteria, Wu Fan froze. He was watching Lu Han quietly until the latter signed him to come after him. Wu Fan complied.

 

They were at their regular place to talk. The rooftop.

"I'm sorry." Wu Fan broke the silence, still looking at Lu Han.

Lu Han sat down, not saying a thing.

"It's okay." Lu Han whispered eventually and said what he always says when Wu Fan was wrong.

 Wu Fan sat next to him and they wordlessly decided to skip class.

"Did Sehun say something after he went after you?" Wu Fan asked quietly.

"Not much... Only apologized." Lu Han said.

"For what?" Wu Fan looked at him.

"Neither do I know..." Lu Han replied, "He said he himself doesn't know, but if it'll make mw stop crying he'll keep apologizing forever." He blushed as he remembered Sehun's expression when he said that.

They chuckled a little

 

 

-At home-

 

"I'm home…" Wu Fan sighed as he took off his shoes.

"Oh, Wu Fan! Good, you're home!" His mother said, as she stepped towards him.

"Where are you going?" Wu Fan asked when he saw his parents are dressed nicely.

"We're going to aunt Mei Ling for a few days," His father answered and then added, "to tell grandmother Tao is not going with her to China."

"She's at aunt Mei Ling's place?" Wu Fan asked and his mother nodded.

"We'll be back tomorrow evening, be good to Zi Tao, he didn't feel so good today." His mother smiled worryingly, getting a nod from Wu Fan.

 

When his parents were out, Wu Fan went straight to his room.

He and Tao got out from their rooms only in the evening to prepare the table and eat, since they know how much their mother hates it when they're at home and eat separately.

They ate quietly and when they were done with the dishes each went to his room.

Before Wu Fan closed his door he heard a sound of a door locking and sighed. Tao never locks the door, moreover – he never even closes his door since he's afraid of being alone at night.

 

Since Wu Fan had a literature test in two weeks he decided to study till late so he can cover up most of the matter. He put his earphones and started studying.

 

It was about 2am when Wu Fan heard something through the earphones.

 

"Gegeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!" Was what he heard, only clearer and stronger this time.

Wu Fan stared into the wall until he realized it was Tao. He then flipped his books and notebooks and sprinted toward Tao's room.

When he got to Tao's room and tried to open the room, he remembered Tao locked the door.

"Tao? Zi Tao?" Wu Fan called out through the door.

"G-gegeeee~~~~" Tao's cries were stronger now.

"What's wrong?" Wu Fan asked.

"Save me, ge~~~~~" Wu Fan heard Tao crying.

"Wha-" Wu Fan was cut off by Zi Tao's scream.

"It's getting closer gege!!!!!" Tao shouted.

"What is, dammit?!" Wu Fan was getting worried, "Open the ing door Zi Tao!"

"I can't!" Tao yelled and started crying harder.

"." Wu Fan hissed as he hurried to the kitchen to get a knife and try open the door.

 

When he got back in front of Tao's room he could hear Tao's hysterical crying and he immediately started working on opening the door.

"Gege, save meeeee~" Tao shouted in the process, "It's- OH MY GOD IT'S WALKING TOWARDS ME!!!!!!! GEGEEEEE!!!!!!"

", , ." Was all Wu Fan could say while trying to open the door.

 

Click.


"Yes." Wu Fan whispered and opened the door to see a hysterical bouncing mess holding a pillow called Zi Tao on the bed screaming and pointing, "Ge!!!! It's there! It's there! Be careful!!!!"

Wu Fan looked at the direction Tao was pointing at and saw a cockroach.

"Huang Zi Tao, you are so dead…" Wu Fan exhaled, trying to relax.

 

When Wu Fan was done with handling the cockroach, he turned back to Tao's room but he wasn't there.

"Zi Tao?" Wu Fan called out as he exited Tao's room.

"I'm here…" Wu Fan heard a whimper coming from his own room.

"What are you doing here?" He asked when he entered his room and saw Tao sitting on his bed, hugging a pillow between his body and legs, crying.

"Is it gone?" Tao asked, sniffing slightly from crying.

"Yeah." Wu Fan answered calmly.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Tao asked, surprising Wu Fan.

 

--

 

A/N: Pic is not mine.

I'm sosososooo sorry for not updating ;A;

I had a HUGE biology project, but now I'm done with it so I'm back!

So yeah ~~~ a little bit of HunHan <3 

I have a small confession, I love TaoRIs with all my heart, but my OTP is actually HunHan ~ They're soooo cute and fkjdfkbklgrhfd I love them crazily ;;

Once again, Thank you for commenting & subscribing!

Next chap will most likely be up tomorrow and will probably be ty, be aware :X