Aspiring graphic designer - SpeechofSilence. A designer who hopes (and does) improve. Your very request will help this graphic designer advance her skills to hopefully create art worthy of praise. Please help this designer solidify her abilities by kindly requesting a poster for your tale - be it an angst, melancholy drama or a cute, romantic comedy, the designer will adjust to suit your needs and will trial her abilities to perfect the poster.
These basic essentials will produce fantastic results if you abide by them. Please peruse carefully before your kind consideration of requesting. It will discount much of your time as well as mine and will beautify your graphic.
01. Please provide constructive criticism, but senseless bashing is not invited.
02. Cedit, please! It's common courtesy to do so, since I spent much of time to complete your poster (which I otherwise could have spent somehwere else). Credit means a link to this and my username.
03. Use the poster. If it is horrendous, I will allow you to request at another place on the condition that this poster will not be used.
04. After receiving your poster, please remember to comment and/or send me a message, so I realise my work is being acknowledged. It will be greatly appreciated.
05. Please provide pictures. It you do so, it will save much of the time I would be using to make this poster rather than searching for images. Howver, I hold the right to refuse the use of it.
06. HQ/HD pictures are preferable. This will also increase the quality of the outcome of your poster.
07. 5 character limit. Groups are counted as two character and will be alloted 6 character limit. This equates to a maximum of three groups, or two groups and two individual characters.
08. Don't edit the poster. Don't claim it as yout own.
09. Add [SUYIN] for the pass code in "Anything Else". If not, it will be understood that you have not read the rules and it is likely that your request will be ignored.
10. Rejection is rare and has not happened, but if the poster proves too much of a difficulty and other graphic designers will do better my work, then I will regretfully reject the request. The intention of this graphic shop is to benefit you and if it will not, then you will be referred to other graphic designers.
11. Upload the work to your own server if possible. However, this is no longer a requirement.
12. Do not request here if you have elsewhere. Please respect graphic designers' and their hard work.
Type (Poster or CC and/or background?):
Title of fic:
Characters (to be on the poster):