Good times won't last long

Saranghae

I hadn't met Jiyong for three days already.He told me he was really busy those three days with all the endorsement advertisements he had to film.Well,I guess thats something that can't be avoided.Those three days nothing much really happened.Life goes on.Wake up.School.Home.Sleep.He did text me a few times a day,but it was nothing much.

 

Ah!I almost forgot!He did ask me out today afternoon for lunch.But I still haven't decide what to wear.Its not that I want to impress him,but I won't mind looking prettier in front him.Hahah.Nah,I was joking.I slipped on a hoodie,leggings and shorts with my converse.It wasn't a date or anything.It was just a friendly lunch together.As a couple.

 

                         

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He asked me to meet at Crustiliano(A shop I made up) at 12.I left home at 11. I don't know why,but I am excited to meet him.I missed him somehow.I want to be with him every moment.I want to be loved by him every moment.But that was impossible between us.The lives we are living are just too different,somewhat two different worlds.

 

I saw him outside the café using his iPhone.I am already missing him so much at the sight of him.

 

"Annyeong!"I said to him while tapping on his shoulder.He got shocked instaneously.

 

"Hani-ah!I missed you so much!Have you been well these few days?"He asked me seriously.I nodded my head as I gave him a smile.I missed you too,Jiyong.

 

Let's go!I am so hungry!"He grumbled as he grabbed onto my hand and dragged me into the café.The waitress led us to a table right beside a glass window,with the city's view right beside.

 

"Can I have a marinara?Thank you,"I told the waiter taking our orders."I'll have a Cabonara,thank you"Jiyong said after me.

 

When the waiter left,Jiyong started looking at me,or should I say,staring at me.I started to feel uncomfortable.You won't feel comfortable when someone is staring at you right?

 

"Why are you staring at me?"I asked confusely.

 

His reply surprised me."Because I missed your beautiful face so much these few days so now I am looking at you for as long as I could."Okay I swear that has got to be one of the mushiest things I have ever heard.But I like those words.Did he really miss me that much?Or was he just joking with me?

"Yah!Chincha Kwon Jiyong?"I answered back while giving him a kick under the table.

 

His face become totally retarded.Like he wanted to scream but he can't.That constipated face.I gave an evil laugh."Serve you right,"I said jokingly.

 

"Yeah?"He said while leaning forward,his face only inches away from mine.That scared me.My heart palpitated wildly.Not now.Not in front of some many people.

 

"Yup,"I said as I leaned away from him due to shock.He just laughed at my "shock reaction".

 

Halfway throught the meal,I heard some people mumbling.

 

Isn't that G-Dragon? one said.

Kwon Jiyong? the other said.

Who is that girl in front of him? one asked.

Is he dating her? the other asked.

 

I totally forgot.I was with a public figure.He would be recognized.But this didn't sound good.The voices were piss.Anger.I was right.Our moves would be watched,waiting for a moment for them to strike...