35. Standing up for oneself.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

It was midnight, and tomorrow was Luhan's supposed wedding day, as informed by Mrs Lu herself. 

Just when I was about to fall asleep beside Luhan, The door swung open, revealing someone I didn't want to see. Luhan's fiance. 

I quickly turned to Luhan, relieved to see that he was still asleep. 

Su Jin turned to me and froze. 

I quickly walked to her, pulling her outside of the room, "Talk here. Luhan is asleep." 

She pointed her finger at me, "WHY are you here in my HUSBAND's room?!" She screamed, emphasizing the word 'husband.' 

I sighed, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

She smirked, "Oh, I need you to tell Luhan, that I'm not marrying him anymore.What?

My eyebrows cringed, "Bwo?" 

Su Jin crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, tapping her foot on the floor impatiently, "I said, I'm not marrying Luhan anymore," She paused and rolled her eyes, "Why would I want to marry a blind person?!" Is this girl serious?

"What did you just say?!" My blood started boiling, "What happened to all the love you had for Luhan? What happened to the excitement you had when you announced to the whole damn world that the two of you were getting married?!" I raised my voice at her, sending her into a state of disbelief.

"Who are you to shout at me?" She frowned. That's it. I can't stand this girl any longer.

"Someone who cares. Aren't you supposed to be taking care of Luhan now? Where the hell were you the past 3 days?" I was getting pissed, fast. 

"Oh please, aren't you happy that I'm not marrying Luhan anymore?" My face froze, feeling my muscles tense up, "Lee Yoonmi, I'm not blind, I know that you love Luhan." 

I gulped, calming myself down, "So what if I do? Excuse me but who do you think you are? Do you think being rich is everything?" 

Su Jin gasped, "Did you just lecture me?!" She fanned herself, disgusting. 

"And who are you?" She smirked, "Just a low-lifed maid who doesn't even have enough money to support her family, or niether do you have the guts to confess to the one you love." 

"That's enough," I clenched my fists, "Don't you dare bring my family into this." 

"Aww," She pouted, "Is our little Yoonmi hurt? But it's the truth that you came from a poor family. Aigoo, did your mother even teach you to grow up the right way? Because it seems as though you don't have any manners." THAT'S IT.

I slapped her, her pretty face. "," It was the first time I cussed, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Shut. Up." I gritted my teeth, trying my very best to not throw myself at her. 

She held her cheek, "How dare you." She raised her arm, ready to slap me. Just then, a hand firmly grabbed her wrist, "Enough, Kim Su Jin. Now Leave." Kris spoke, in a calm voice. 

"But Wu Fan-" She whined, only to have Kris cut her off, "Do NOT ever call me that, and do NOT make me repeat myself." His eyes were ignited with fire, staring right at Su Jin's pathetic contact lenses.

"O-Oppa.." She pouted. 

Kris tightened his grip on her arm, making her wince. "I said, Get. The hell. Away. From. This. Place. ." He spat, harshly letting go of her wrist. 

Su Jin cleared and glared at me before leaving. 

Kris looked at me, his eyes softening. "Are you okay?" 

I smiled, "Never felt better. Oppa," I paused with a bright smile, "I stood up for myself." 

Kris chuckled and patted my head, "Yes you did." He gently tapped my nose, making my face scrunch up. 

Almost immediately, My face fell. "How do you think Luhan will react to this? I-I'm scared he can't take it.." I looked at the ground, suddenly hurting after thinking of how Luhan was looking for Su Jin the other day.

"He'll probably throw a party." Kris smiled, ruffling my hair. What? Why?

"P-Party? But he loves Su Jin.. Doesn't he?" I asked, confused. 

Kris almost choked on his saliva, "LOVE Su Jin?! No way! Luhan Lov-" He abruptly stopped when he looked at me. "Luhan hates Su Jin." Almost like magic, I felt my heart fly a million stories up.

"L-Luhan hates Su Jin?" I asked again, making sure I heard the right thing. Kris laughed and nodded. A smile crept to my face as new emotions took over the old ones. Luhan doesn't love Su Jin.. He doesn't. 

"Hey," Kris tapped my shoulder, making me turn his way. "I heard everything you and Su Jin said just now," He paused and looked at me. "Why didn't you tell him?" It was weird, how I knew what Kris was talking about even though no names nor episodes were mentioned.

I sighed, "Why? Because he doesn't feel the same.

 

Kris's POV.

"How do you know?" I questioned her. 

I had the urge to tell her what Luhan really feels, But I promised him I wouldn't, not behind his back.

Yoonmi dryly laughed, "I don't know." 

My face fell. 

Lee Yoonmi, Why are you so blind? 

Two boys are willing to throw their lives away for you, yet you are clueless about it. 

Why can't you see that both Lay and Luhan loves you?

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Omo Su Jin is such a -___- 

 THIS IS TOO CUTE.