3. Luhan the devil?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

There was only one thing for me to do today. I blew out a puff of air and took out a post-it pad and pen from my back pocket. 

'Cleaning the windows.' I wrote, drawing a little box beside it. It was a habit, to write down every single one of the things that needed to be done that day. Even the awfully small things. 

I was about to start cleaning when I realised something was missing. Where's the rag? 

I facepalmed myself, Really Yoonmi? Really?

I mentally cursed myself for forgetting to ask Mr and Mrs Lu where the rags were kept before they left me. I walked out of my room, hopefully finding someone that could help me.

I wondered down the hallways, my eyes landing on a middle-aged lady. I carefully approached her, "E-excuse me?" 

She turned to me, her face filled with annoy. "Yes?" I gulped. "I-I'm Yoonmi, the new m-maid. And I-I was wondering where the rags were. I'm sorry for disturbing you." 

Immediately, Her face changed into a smile, "Oh! That's you? Come with me! You can call me Kim Unnie, I'm a maid too, more of an assistant, actually." 

I forced a smile, "O-Okay." Horrible. I was horrible at conversing with people. 

She led me to a storage room, which opened to reveal several cleaning supplies. "Feel free to take anything you need, You can call me if you have anymore problems." She smiled before leaving.

I reached for a red and white checkered rag carefully, and gently closed the door. Holding the piece of cloth in my hand, I turned to my left and right.

This place is huge! How would I remember which windows I cleaned and which windows I haven't? I sighed inwardly. After a world-ending conflict in my head, I decided to start with my room. The only place I actually knew the directions to.

I opened the pink door, still unable to accept that luxurious room being mine. 

I started cleaning the window panes one by one, afraid of breaking any. It . It to be surrounded by things you're so afraid of damaging.

Who knows how much a single window pane costed? Well, I most certainly did not want to find out, No.

I cleaned my room's windows in 5 minutes. It was slow, Considering the small amount of window panes. But I couldn't help it, Being afraid of breaking stuff. My clumsiness would do me nothing but trouble.

I closed the door of the room before going on to the next room, accidentally bumping into someone in the process. See what I told you about me being clumsy?

"Ouch, Watch it!" I looked up. I was awfully surprised, to be looking at perfection.

Fair milky skin. Defined Jaw Line. Brown wavy hair. Sharp nose. Pink lips. And the Perfect pair of eyes. 

I continued looking at the being, Who was too immersed in soothing his jacket to notice me. Suddenly, He diverted his attention on me. I saw his eyes widened, Just for that half second.

"Who are you?" I slighty flinched at his tone. "L-Lee Yoonmi.. I-I'm your new maid.." I looked down, Not wanting to be enchanted by his eyes. 

"You're the one? How old are you?" 

"18." I muttered, hoping for him to miss it. 

Without another word, I saw his feet move. I looked up, only to find myself looking at his back profile. That wasn't a very warm welcome..

Making a wild guess, I'm thinking the devil I just encountered goes by the name of Luhan. 

He was handsome. He was.

 

Luhan's POV. 

I walked away. Yes, I left her standing there, without saying another word. I went straight to my room and layed on my bed.

Geez. I reached home early, as requested by Umma and Appa, To welcome the new maid. Why would I welcome a maid? Maids are here to work, Not to be welcomed. 

My mind drifted back to the girl I just saw. Yoonmi? She's just another maid. But, 18? Shouldn't she be in school instead of cleaning windows here?

I mentally shrugged, Whatever. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the abrupt ringing of my phone. I pulled it out from my back pocket and looked at the screen. 'Park Su Jin' 

I groaned. Damn woman, that's the third time today. Why can't she leave me the hell alone? 

I threw my phone in a random direction, Not caring which part of my bed it landed on. I allowed my mind to switch off, to drift to dreamland when,

"LUHAN, COME DOWN FOR DINNER." 

My eyes shot opened. Wise timing umma, wise timing.

 

Back to Yoonmi's POV.

I was cleaning another guest room when I heard a gentle knock on the door. I turned my head to see a smiling woman. Kim unnie?

"Yoonmi ah. Take a break! It's time for dinner." They provide dinner? 

I shrugged and carefully placed the damp cloth on a wooden table before following Kim unnie. She led me to the dining hall I was at just now. I gulped.

My eyes darted around and automatically stopped at a familiar figure. Well I suppose my guess was right, That perfect being was Luhan.

"Yoonmi! Come sit with us," I heard Mr Lu shout. I looked at Kim unnie, Who gave me a small nod. I hesitantly walked over to the dining table and stood awkwardly beside Mrs Lu.

"Go sit beside Luhan, Sweetie." I glanced at Luhan, who didn't seem very happy. "Umma, she's a maid, Why isn't she sitting with the rest of them?" 

I looked at my feet, "I-I'm sorry." I turned to go when Mrs Lu gripped my wrist, "You are sitting with us, and as for you, young man, Where are your manners?" 

"She's a maid, Umma." He's right. I'm just a maid. So why should I sit with them?

"Mrs Lu, Kindly excuse me, I'm not really hungry. I'll just continue cleaning the windows." She released my wrist, "Are you sure about that? Go take a break in your room, okay?" 

I nodded, giving her a small smile, before walking away. 

Why do I have the feeling that Luhan doesn't really like me?

 

 

______________________________________________________

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! <3 Keke. Comments are loved! ^^ 

     

WAE YOU SO PERFECT LUHAN?