22. Maybe It's A Good Thing It Rained.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

After eating breakfast, everyone gathered at the couch, their bodies refusing to move an inch. 

"You guys! Who's up for hiking?!" Kris urged. All the boys groaned, leaving me confused. Wae? Hiking is fun! 

My hand shot up, "I'll go!" Kris looked at me with a smile, "Well at least I have ONE person with me. If you guys wanna stay here I'll go alone with Yoonmi." Sure, why not? Maybe it'll help clear my mind of unwanted thoughts.

Just then, Luhan stood up, "Aish, I'll go, I'll go!" Kris smirked, "GOOD. ANYONE ELSE?" The room stayed silent, causing Kris to rub his temples. Luhan is coming. Geez. So much for clearing my mind.

"You people have no goal in life," He slung both his arms over Luhan's shoulder and my own, "Let's go, energetic people." I giggled, "Yes, Duizhang!" I saluted him, jokingly.

 

Lay's POV.

"You sure you don't want to go?" Xiumin confirmed, when Chen and Tao had went back to sleep. I looked at him with earnest eyes, "Hyung.. I've had enough of the two of them for a day." 

Xiumin's eyes softened, "Jiayou! (Hwaiting!)"

I sighed, "Hyung, It hurts so much." I pressed down on my chest, feeling my heartbeat.  Xiumin looked at me, "It's because you're seeing her with another guy, and that guy is not you, am I right?" He patted my back.

Bingo.

 

Luhan's POV.

You people probably thought I wanted to go for Yoonmi right? WRONG. 

I wanted to go hiking because I know Kris is very, very, extremely, bad at directions. So yeah. You can call me their guardian for now.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

Daebak, we're heading towards the woods nearby. I can't wait! It was a to-do of mine, to hike. And I can finally fulfil it.

Suddenly, Umma's face flashed through my mind, as she always told me, 'nothing is impossible, if you have the heart for it.'

Umma, I wish you could see how happy I am now. Are you doing okay? I miss you.

Kris nudged me, "Gwaenchanayo? You don't have to come if you don't want to." He confided me. I smiled, "Aniya, I just thought of my Umma." 

Kris looked at me for a second or two, "Arraso." He patted my head, smiling gently. 

"When are we ever going to reach the woods?" Luhan whined, I turned my head and pointed infront, "I-It's just infront." He smirked, "Oh?" 

I quickly faced the front, embarrassed. What was that for, Luhan?!

We reached the woods, and started hiking. Kris even prepared hiking gears, He must really love hiking. 

 

 

My legs were starting to ache, yet the boys still seemed as though only 10 minutes passed. I sighed. Just then, I felt drops of nature's tears hit my skin.

I looked up, "Oh? It's raining!" Kris looked upn after me, "You're right! Aish! I brought everything," He scratched his head in frustration, "EXCEPT A raincoat." Seriously, Kris?

Luhan stared at Kris in disbelief, "YAH, What the hell?!" The raindrops were getting heavier and heavier by the second. "You guys stay here okay? Luhan, find a safe place first, I'll go get raincoats, It's dangerous for you to go back, I'll do it quickly." Kris spoke. 

Immediately, Luhan's natural instincts took over, "Arraso, Go, Ppali. Be careful." 

I blinked at Luhan, my vision blurred due to the raindrops.

Perhaps I couldn't see properly, But I could still feel properly. And now, What I can feel perfectly is, 

Luhan's hand in mine. 

Despite the rain, despite the cold, His hand was warm. That little bit of warmth, managed to spread throughout my whole body, as my legs followed wherever he pulled me to. 

"Yes! There!" Luhan shouted, elated, and pulled me towards a small cave. 

We both ducked our heads and entered the small, yet warm cave. I looked at Luhan and chuckled a bit, "You're drenched." 

Luhan frowned, "You're not that dry yourself!" I laughed, that was, until I realised Luhan was still holding my hand. I looked down at our interwined fingers and back at Luhan.

Immediately, He pulled back, "Sorry. I didn't want you to get lost." He cares for me?

"A-Ahh.. I-I see.." I gave him a small smile. "Are you cold?" I shook my head, "Are you?" 

Luhan looked at me and smile, "Ani." 

It was that moment, when I experienced something new. 

For that moment, it felt like my heart was being forcefully pulled out by the sheer gravity of his perfect smile. 

Flustered, I quickly turned away. Me and Luhan. In a cave. Alone. Drenched. Nan Michigesso, Jjinja.

Luhan peeked out of the cave, "I don't think Kris is coming back anytime soon, We may be stuck here for awhile." He earnestly looked at me, with a concern expression.

"A-Arraso, T-That's okay." Luhan tilted his head, in an innocent way. However, A smirk soon took over that innocence, "You mean, It's okay to stay here with me, Alone?" 

I gulped, "W-Well I don't have a choice do I?" Luhan moved his face closer to mine, making my eyes wander around the cave. WHY is this happening again?!

"I don't know what I'll do to you, Lee Yoonmi. Are you scared?" My eyes widened, "A-Aniyo." 

 

Luhan's POV.

Don't lie to me, Lee Yoonmi. You ARE scared. 

I looked at the shaking girl, I'm pretty sure you're not shaking because of the cold. 

I leaned back, taking my jacket off. Yoonmi stared at my actions, clearly dumbfounded. I raised an eyebrow, "Waeyo? I can't take off my jacket?"

She looked away, her eyes moving frantically around the cave. I smirked to myself, This might actually be fun.

Coming to think of it, I don't really know this girl at all. I frowned, "Tell me about yourself." 

Yoonmi turned back to me, "W-What?" I repeated my statement, looking intently at the girl. 

"O-Oh, There's nothing much, I'm just a-" My brain switched off to whatever she was saying. Maybe I'm too tired, maybe I just don't care.

However, there was one thing that repeatedly caught my eye. 

Her lips.

It was moist, due to the rain. The water made it look more pinkish than usual. Her habit of biting her lip when she runs out of things to say wasn't helping either.

I swallowed, Those lips, I wonder how they'd feel like, I wonder how they'd taste like?

I have never had such a huge urge to kiss someone, never. I don't know what got over me, It was probably some acid from the rain, probably, But for now, there's only one thing in my mind.

"Have you had your first kiss yet?" I blurted, making the girl stare at me with wide eyes and separated lips. God, Yoonmi, You're not making this easier for me.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

What did he just ask me? It took me a few good seconds to process the absurd question I heard.

"N-No.." I murmured. 

I saw Luhan's gaze lingering around my lips, Making my heart beat faster, making my stomach churn.

Precisely at that moment, Luhan decided to look back into my eyes, bringing another question with him. 

"Can I kiss you?" 

 

 

______________________________________

Oh, :P Luhan is currently in a trance. xD. Comment! Oh my, your comments makes my day, really ^^

 Sorry but, THIS IS TOO HOT FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE.