16. Apologizing.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

School was okay, I'm starting to understand some stuff, I suppose. But on the other hand, There's something really wrong with me. 

I cannot look at Luhan at all. I am unable to. Everytime I do, I'll end up staring at his perfect lips. What the heck Lee Yoonmi. 

I'm back at the Lu's, currently mopping the floor. My thoughts were occupied by the scene yesterday. Yes, It is STILL stuck in my hea- "Do you need help with that?" A voice abruptly spoke, making me jump.

I didn't turn behind, for I knew who that y voice belonged to. I said nothing, Just shook my head. 

 

Luhan's POV.

Stupid girl, can't you even give me a chance to apologise?! If you don't look at me how the heck am I supposed to apologise? 

Screw this, I'm about to do something completely out of my control. 

I walked towards her and took the mop from her hands, letting it land on the floor. She avoided my eyes as she stood awkwardly infront of me, playing with her fingers. That's it. 

I walked closer to her, making her take a step back when I took a step front. That was, until her back hit her worst fear, The Wall.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I gulped, looking anywhere in the room but his eyes. What is he doing?! 

Before I knew it, he slammed both of his hands on either sides of me, making me shudder. "Look at me," His voice was stern. Hesitant, I looked up, into his eyes. Oh god.. 

He sighed, "Lee Yoonmi," I blinked several times, the way he said my name was so.... I-I don't know.

"I know you're angry because I didn't apologise yesterday," My eyes widened. He doesn't remember what he did yesterday?

"So, I'm sorry, for not stopping Park Su Jin." I stiffened, He doesn't remember.

"I-It's okay." I whispered. "So do you forgive me?" I gulped, "I-I was never a-angry at you.." My voice trailed off. 

His eyes rounded, "But you avoided me like I had the cooties or something." I softened, "I-It's not because of t-this." 

Luhan frowned, "Then what is it?" He mumbled. I thought back to the scene and blushed, "I-It's nothing." He raised a brow, "Don't lie, what happened?" I gasped, the way he stared into my eyes was so.. different. Is this really the Luhan I know? 

"N-nothing." I looked away, he placed his finger below my chin, turning my head towards him. After I was staring into his eyes again, he leaned closer, "Tell me.." My heart skipped a thousand beats. Which technically means I'm dead now.

I breathed deeply, "Y-You don't remember anything t-that happened y-yesterday?" He abruptly stopped, "No." I swallowed, "O-Okay. I-I need to d-do homewor-" But Luhan cut me off, "What happened yesterday?"

I sighed, "N-Nothing important."

Luhan didn't budge, he continued staring into my eyes. "If you don't tell me, I'll kiss you.." His voice trailed off, as he came closer to me, our face 2 inches away.

I was nervous. My heartbeat was racing, My knees were giving up. 

You already did...

"Aniya, I-It's nothing much." I gave him a small smile and ducked under his arm, picking up the mop on the floor. I heard Luhan sigh, before walking back to his room.

I peaked at his room door. Making sure he already closed it, I leaned against the wall. I can't take this any longer.. Luhan is tranquilizing me..

 

Luhan's POV.

I jumped on my bed, eyes wide open. If you don't tell me I'll kiss you? What kind of stupid threatening thing is that? Why the heck would I kiss her?

Aish, blame it all on umma and appa. How could they make an underage boy drink?! 

I sighed, hugging my pillow close to me.

You're confusing me, Lee Yoonmi.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

That was chappie 16 :D Anyone wants a double update? >~<

  Eye Contact.