11. Unexpected guest?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Narrator's POV.

The ball room was filled with people. People of all ages, People of all countries, even. The room was nicely decorated, anyone that attended the party would know that the Lu's were classy people.

Luhan and his friends were at a corner of the room, sitting around a table, chatting and drinking.

Just then, the whole hall turned slience, as a girl walked down the stairs. 

 

Luhan's POV.

I had to take a moment there, before realising who I was staring at. N-No freaking way. That dress.. Lee Yoonmi? 

I squinted my eyes to take a better look at the mysterious girl who emerged from the top floor. My eyes widened. It's her! 

Just then, a hand harshly squeezed my arm, "I-Is that L-Lee Yoonmi?" Lay's voice was shaking. I nodded my head lightly. Oh my goodness.

Impossible. How can that perfect girl be the maid? 

She was wearing the same dress from yesterday. Her hair was neatly tied back, in a bun, while her bangs were perfectly blown. She had light make up on. That's all that's needed to turn her into a goddess. 

I swear, any sane guy wouldn't be able to resist her. They wouldn't.

The only thing off was the way she walked. My eyes travelled down to her feet. She can't walk on heels.  

After a few seconds of whispering to one another, the guests returned to what they were doing awhile ago. I hesitantly turned back to the boys, who were looking at me with a raised eyebrow each.

"Spill. Now. Yoonmi, coming down from the second floor of YOUR house? Explain, Mister." Chen has his arms defensively crossed over his chest.

I sighed, They have to know someday. Yes, I told them the whole story. From start to end. 

"Hyung you bastard! You didn't even tell us this at school?! No wonder you were so awkward when we asked you to introduce yourself!" Tao flicked my arm in disbelief. 

"Bwo?! I was not awkward! And did you just call me bastard?" I narrowed my eyes at him, who laughed nervously. "Mianhae.. Ehehe BUINGBUING!" I couldn't help but break into a smile.

"You have a cute girl living under your roof. Lucky piece of . I want her to be my maid too." Lay spilled, muttering the last part. I raised an eyebrow, "You can have her." 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I stood at the end of the stairs awkwardly. Great. I don't know any of the people here. Just great. I looked down at my feet, Damn, the heels are killing me.

I sighed and went over to a chair, propping my elbows on the table. "Yoonmi dear, Why don't you go find Luhan and his friends?" Mrs Lu suddenly appeared beside me. 

I straightened up, "I-It's okay." She smiled, "Just go." I awkwardly stood up, walking towards the crowd, trying to find a bunch of handsome boys.

I was about to give up, that is, until I met eyes with a oh-so-handsome soul. 

[A/N; Omg Luhan ;A;]

 

I felt my whole world freeze. Luhan. In a suit. Looking at me. Stay with me, heart. 

I gulped, and made my way towards them. "Y-Your mother asked me to f-find you." Out of nowhere, An arm casually swung over my shoulder.

My eyes widened at the contact, turning my head to find the culprit. L-Lay? He leaned closer to me, My eyes blinking non-stop. 

"Hey, you look beautiful tonight." He whispered in my ear. I was flustered, My face turned a deep shade of red. He chuckled, before removing his arm.

"T-Thanks.." I whispered. "Hi Yoonmi! Why didn't you tell me you were Luhan's maid? I thought we were friends!" What?! My eyes rounded in surprise, as I looked at Tao. "I-I thought it was an unneeded information, M-Mianhae," He smiled, "It's okay!" 

Unknowingly, I found my eyes moving to Luhan, who was directly infront of me. They lingered around his face, taking a mental note of how perfect he looked that night. 

He looks even more appealing in a suit. I almost choked on my own thoughts. I did not just think that. 

"Do you like Luhan?" Chen blurted out. All of their eyes are on me now, including Luhan's. I was flabbergasted, "N-No!" Chen raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? I saw you checking him out just now." What?! I wasn't checking him out!

My face flushed red. Before I had the chance to retort, the ball room's door abruptly swung open, revealing an extremely pretty girl. 

[A/N; Imagine her in a party outfit. ;D]

 

I gasped. The girl I mistook as Luhan's girlfriend! What was her name... Su Jin? She's beautiful... I stared in awe, sneaking a peek at the boys. 

Weirdly, They were all looking at each other with confused looks. "Yah hyung why is she here?! What the heck!" I heard Xiumin exclaim. They know her?

Just then, Su Jin started walking to this direction. I gulped. I don't like the look on her face.

Something else caught my eye. Her 6-inched pumps. How could someone walk in those?!

Harshly, She pushed me off the chair I was sitting on and sat on it. Ouch. 

I stumbled, But I felt someone's hand wrapped around my waist protectively. I looked up and flashed a small smile, "T-Thank you Lay." 

"OPPA! You look so handsome in a suit~ Omo, Hello Exo-M!" Exo-M?

As if on cue, Lay whispered in my ear, "It's a name we made for our group," Ohhh. I nodded in understanding. I was now standing awkwardly beside Lay. I blushed, realising Lay's arm was still wrapped around my waist. 

"L-Lay." He turned to me, "Hmm?" I looked down at his arm, "Oh," He released my waist, "Mianhae." He flashed a sheepish smile and rubbed his neck. "I-It's okay." My face was still awfully pink.

 

Luhan's POV.

Why was this woman invited? Screw this. And now she's clinging onto my arm as though her life depended on it. The boys are disgusted, So am I. 

On the other hand, Something's really wrong with Lay. I mean, hell, The boy just openly wrapped his arm around Yoonmi's waist. Where did that come from?

Yoonmi stood beside Lay, and she was blushing. Why is she blushing? And Damn, She looked.. You know. 

Just then, a slow song came on the speakers, prompting all the guests to move to the dance floor. "OPPA LET'S DANCE!" Su Jin shouted, I cringed. Is this girl a loudspeaker? 

I looked at Su Jin with a frown, and my vision moved to the maid.

Let your pride down for tonight, Luhan.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

How was it? :D Hehehehe. Omg, Love you guys, <3 Commentcomment! ^^~

  Couldn't help it. Mianhae. :P