Ball House

Scarlet Necklace

The group got onto many different attractions before they decided to grab a snack and enjoy the atmosphere. It was late afternoon by now and they were all pretty tired since they only slept at 3am but they were happy nonetheless. All nine of them were crouched by the corner since there weren't any benches nearby. After eating, they continued looking around.

"Oh hey, there's a ball house! Let's go," D.O pointed to the two story building. Soon, they formed a circle and divided into two groups. Suho, Kai, Sehun, Hyosung in the first and the others in the second. The ball house was much like a jungle gym for kids, just that this one was probably way bigger and there were air cannons s to shoot the colourful foam balls at each other.

The point of the game was to nominate a queen/king to protect against the other team's attacks. First queen/king to get hit by the opposition team's balls will have to do a forfeit.

"Yejin's the blackhole, that's for sure," Hyosung whispered while her group looked for a good stakeout position.

"Are you scared of foam balls too?" D.O asked.

"No, just those big ones like basketballs," Yejin grinned.

"Okay well, Sehun's our target, I'm theirs," Minji reminded. Since she was so small, protecting her would be easier. They almost picked Yejin but she insisted that Minji was shorter and smaller in size than her. The five minutes planning time was over and the two teams emerged from the opposite ends. Five seconds later, there were small foam balls hurled across like bullets. Baekhyun's team had formed a protective wall around Minji but Sehun was nowhere to be found.

"I'm gonna go look for Sehun," Yejin said and quietly disappeared. She went to the first level of the ball house and grabbed two foam balls to take out the other team's king.

"Attack!" Sehun came charging from behind her and threw at least four foam balls at her in one go. "What?! Why aren't you screaming and flailing?"

"I'm not scared of foam balls, idiot. But you should be," she smiled and chased him around the first floor.

"HYUNG. SUHO HYUNG. HELP," Sehun yelped and ran up to the second floor. The two foam balls Yejin threw at him while running were way off target, couldn't blame her, she couldn't aim for nuts and Sehun was a moving target. Suho heard his dongsaeng's shout and went to his aid, throwing as many harmless foam balls at her so Sehun could run away. Baekhyun saw that and panicked.

Leave to help Yejin or keep protecting the Minji? Aish.

Before he could take off and help Yejin, she took care of Suho herself.

"Oppa, behind!" Yejin pointed at the air behind him and he turned. She took the chance and grabbed a ball from the floor and hurled it at his stomach before running after Sehun. Yejin almost succeeded when she finally cornered Sehun. She smiled innocently and picked up a ball. Before she could throw it at him to win, Kai lifted her up onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Yah! Do you wanna die?!" Yejin drummed her fists on his back. He put her onto the small flying fox and sent her down where Yejin clumsily fell off at the end.

"Mehrong! Time to get Minji~" Kai stuck his tongue out and ran off. Yejin huffed and ran back up to the second floor to her teammates, upset at her numerous failed attempts to get Sehun.

"Oppa!" Yejin alerted Baekhyun. He spun around and shoved Kai before he could get to Minji. In the end, Suho's team won because of their ace, Kai. They sat on the rubber floor, deciding on the losing team's punishment.

~~

"Do we really have to.." Chanyeol grumbled and sulkily looked at his punishment ground. 

"Okay, turn around and close your eyes," Kai smirked. The five losers faced the huge water area and closed their eyes, waiting for the push of death. Hyosung smiled and stood behind Yejin. After Suho had pushed Chanyeol into the water, it was Yejin's turn. Less than ten seconds later, the five losers were completely drenched and grumpy. They exchanged evil looks and grabbed the other four and dragged them into the water. For the next half hour, they were having a childish water fight with each other.

"Okay, I'm exhausted," Yejin and Baekhyun withdrew from the war and sat under the sun to dry off.

"Should we sneak off?" Baekhyun whispered despite the others not being in hearing distance.

"Let's go," she grinned and stood up before they ran off together. They decided to look around the Rose Garden. It was quite an amusing sight, a completely drenched couple walking around in the huge garden. They received a few weird looks from other visitors but just they laughed it off. They found and empty bench and sat down to rest.

"You brought your backpack along, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, I left it in the lockers with Minji and Hyosung," she nodded and yawned.

"Really? I left mine at Suho hyung's place," Baekhyun pouted a little.

"What's wrong with that?" Yejin raised an eyebrow.

"By the time we leave, it's probably gonna be quite late, I can't possibly make you follow me all the way back to hyung's place to get my bag just so I can send you back," he sighed. "Should've brought my bag along."

"It's okay, I'll be fine. Seoul isn't all that of a dangerous place, y'know," Yejin smile reassuringly.

"Yeah but when a guy magnet like you is alone at night, who knows what can happen. Plus, you're a scaredy cat," he smiled.

"What guy magnet," she rolled her eyes. "And I am not a scaredy cat!"

Baekhyun gave her a look.

"Okay, fine maybe I am," she muttered.

"Well, unless you don't mind following me back.."

"I mind," she chuckled. "Oppa, I'm fine on my own."

"Okay, okay, I'll trust you," he rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Couple alert!" They heard an all too familiar annoying voice from behind them. The remaining seven stormed towards the couple. Baekhyun and Yejin exchanged looks and turned around to shoot icy glares at them, as if to say 'don't you dare'. The others froze and gaped at them before holding their hands out to surrender.

"There's a parade later tonight, we'll watch it then leave the place," Suho suggested. Everyone nodded and went on one last ride before finding a good spot to sit and watch the parade. The skies were soon dark and there was a voice over the P.A system that announced the start of the parade. Pretty lit up floats drove down the parade route while the performers had really amazing lit up outfits. It's been at least three years since Yejin last went to an amusement park, so the parade was a really fascinating sight for her.

"You're that amazed?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah. It's really pretty," she smiled and nodded.

"Not as pretty as you~"

"No, oppa, just no," Yejin gave him flat stare.

He laughed. "Alright, alright."

~~

"I hope we didn't lose anybody in the crowd. Is everyone here?" Suho did a quick headcount. "Where's Kyungsoo?"

They looked around for the missing D.O only to see him squeezing his way through a group of foreigners and run over.

"Okay, everybody's here. Let's go," Suho smiled and they left Everland. They boarded the bus back to Seoul Nambu terminal and split up from there. Those who left their stuff at his place would follow Suho back. Those who didn't would go their own way.

"Call me when you get back," Baekhyun squeezed her arm.

"I will. You take care on your way back too, okay?" She smiled. Baekhyun waved and left with Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun. It was ten minutes to 11pm, Yejin couldn't bear to get Heechul to drive all the way to the terminal to pick her up so she just took the bus home. Almost an hour later, she finally arrived at her stop. While walking back, she spotted a familiar someone pacing around outside her frontyard. 

Yejin squinted to see under the dim street lamp. "J- JR?"

 

So idk if I already updated this chapter before AFF went down but if you already read this one then ignore it, haha. But here, have some y bacon.

tumblr_m7e51ziyHd1qg1bxbo1_500.gif
Source: vita-mings