New Arrivals

Scarlet Necklace

"H- Hear what?" Yejin's eyes rounded as she scanned her surroundings.

“Oh my god!” Baekhyun pointed at nothing in particular, making Yejin scream a little derpy and throw a punch at nothing. “HAHAHAHA. You should’ve seen your face!”

“Jerk,” Yejin stomped on his foot.

“Ow! I’m sorry but I was so tempted to actually see how scared you were of these kinda things,” Baekhyun snickered.

“Give me my pho so I can leave without you!” Yejin said, a little on the whiny side.

“You want to go home by yourself? At night? A lot of things happen at night,” Baekhyun said creepily.

“Ugh!” Yejin was on the verge of pulling out all her hair when by the time the bus came. Even on the ride she was still fuming.

“Are you really mad?” Baekhyun pouted and poked her cheek.

“Go away,” Yejin shrugged him off.

“Okay. But don’t blame me if a ghost appears outta nowhere and sits beside you,” Baekhyun surrendered.

“No, sit here,” Yejin grabbed his arm. “Don’t. Go. Anywhere.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll stick to you like a leech~” he grinned and scooted over such that she was squished between him and the window.

“Stop invading my personal bubble,” Yejin said flatly.

“Would you rather a ghost invade your personal bubble?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“No. Invade my bubble all you want,” Yejin shook her head vigorously.

“Is that bug inside the bus or outside?” Baekhyun suddenly turned rigid.

“I don’t know— Are you scared of bugs?” Yejin smirked.

“No, what are you talking about,” Baekhyun feigned innocence. “So is it in or outside?”

“Hold on, I’ll check,” Yejin looked closer but scrambled back when it started flying. “HOLY , THAT FLIES.”

“OH MY GOD, DON’T LET IT GET NEAR ME. CRAP, CRAP, CRAP,” Baekhyun hollered and shifted seats, even with all this, he still protected the pho from spilling. Thank god those two were the only ones on the particular bus.

“Don’t just leave me there to get attacked!” Yejin scrambled over the join him in another seat. “On the bright side, I found your weakness.”

“On the bright side, I can add one more thing to your list of fears. You can’t threaten me with that ‘cause you’re scared of bugs too,” Baekhyun retorted but zipped his mouth when she shot him a glare. They two bug cowards sat as close as possible to the opposite window, furthest away from the bug. It was Baekhyun’s turn to be squished by her, not that he was gonna complain about it. He was just blankly staring out the window when a weight fell on his shoulder. Baekhyun bit back a smile and tried to steady his heartbeat. He brushed her hair away from her face and just took the time to take in all her beauty.

“Can’t you just like me back so I can tell you how much you mean to me without getting hurt? Things will be so much easier then,” Baekhyun whispered as he her pale cheek. He wished the bus would just keep going in circles so they could stay like that longer, but it was her stop soon. He gently shook her awake.

“Oh gosh. I slept on you, sorry,” Yejin muttered while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Baekhyun couldn’t help but melt at her cute appearance. How he wanted to just wrap his arms around her petite frame and never let go. Yejin smiled at him sleepily before ringing the bell. They got off the bus and walked in comfortable silence.

“I’ll see you on Monday,” Baekhyun handed her the pho.

“Thanks,” she smiled and waved. “See you then.”

“Goodnight,” Baekhyun took one last look before turning to leave. Yejin placed the pho on the kitchen counter. She went to check Heechul’s room and found him sleeping. She felt his temperature and sighed in relief when it felt normal. After taking a shower, she too, entered dreamland.

“Who are those cuties?” Minji whispered in awe. Yejin and Hyosung turned in the direction of her gaze and their jaw fell almost immediately. Strutting down the corridor as if they were models walking down the runway were five, incredibly hot and gorgeous men.

“Why are they in some other uniform?” Hyosung asked.

“That’s Dongnae High’s uniform. The school recently closed down because they couldn’t handle the students there anymore,” Yejin filled them in. “I guess they were transferred here. But damn, those guys are seriously model-worthy.”

“Looks like Bacon Prince and his friends have competition,” Hyosung grinned.

“Snap out of it, Minji,” Yejin snapped her fingers in front of her face to bring her back to earth. “Let’s get to class.”

Hyosung dragged Minji who was still in a daze along. Lessons were a bore, as usual. It was finally break. The three happily headed to the cafeteria. It was packed but thankfully Suho and the others were nice enough to save them three seats.

“Did you see the five new kids?” Suho started the conversation.

“How could we not? It’s like they’re walking around with signs that said ‘look at us because we’re so damn y!’” Yejin sighed in content. “Such eyecandy.”

Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol with worried eyes. Chanyeol mouthed back a ‘don’t worry, you’re ier’ which didn’t really help much.

“You.. Um, like any of them?” Baekhyun asked.

“As a crush, then no. But as eyecandy, then definitely,” Yejin smiled and stood up. “Okay, well I’m gonna go eat because I’m starving.”

Lunch was soon over and they were on their way back to class.

“Crap, I left my chemistry notebook in the locker. You guys go ahead,” Yejin jogged to her locker. By the time she got her stuff and shut the locker, lessons had just resumed. Hoping not to get that big of a scolding later, Yejin ran back to the classroom but collided into another student. The impact was so strong it flung her backwards. A hand reached out and pulled her up before she could land first on the floor. Yejin smacked her face into a solid chest. Since it felt kinda flat, it was probably a guy. She froze there for a good five seconds before realizing that someone hand their arms around her waist. Yejin scrambled back and stared at her ‘saviour’.

“Eyecandy..” she muttered with wide eyes.

“What?” JR raised shot her a confused look.

“I- I- I mean, sorry.. And thank you,” Yejin mentally cursed herself out. “I gotta go. Sorry.”

JR watched her run down the corridor and turn the corner in amusement and interest. It’s been a long time since he’d seen such a pretty face.

Is this what they call love at first sight?

 

NU'EST anybody..?

tumblr_m5d1olbDyi1rwayfco1_500.png

tumblr_m5ddq13vOl1rniljoo1_500.png