Chapter 15

Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol !

__________________________

 

«  Are you avoiding me, Park Chanyeol ? » You asked, slamming your two hands on his desk.

 

As soon as your teacher gave you a small break, you decided to talk to him. This couldn't wait for another minute.

It had been a week that he kept on avoiding you and you had enough of it. And, « yes », avoiding, it was pretty clear now. First, you really thought he was busy or something. But you soon realised he was just keeping distance with you, and you had no idea why. You tried to talk to him several times or offer him food, but nothing managed to work. He was always pretending to have better things to do or was making fake excuses.

Chanyeol was avoiding you and you couldn't do anything about it. That's why today, you decided to make things clear once and for all.

 

«  What ? » He said, raising his head to you.

 

He lifted an eyebrow, looking confused, playing innocent. You crossed your arms and looked down on him.

 

«  I'm neither blind, nor stupid, you know. » You retorted, offended by his recent behaviour.

 

You weren't used to be avoided and you had to admitt it hurt. Especially from someone as nice as Chanyeol. He had always been friendly with you, so why was he running away so suddenly ?

He adjusted his glasses and avoided your glare.

 

«  I don't know what you are talking about. » He replied, nervously playing with the sheet of papers on his desk.

 

Bulls. You didn't believed any of his words. Acting like a total coward wasn't working on you.

Rolling your eyes, you let out a very unamused laugh.

 

«  Seriously ? » You coldly said.

 

Chanyeol and his frustrating behaviour was really getting on your nerves. Why couldn't he just tell you what was wrong instead of running away ? It would be easier that way !

 

«  Why are you being like this ? Did I do something wrong ? » You asked, looking for his eyes.

« No.»

«  Did something happen, then ? »

«  No... » Chanyeol whispered, still glaring at his damn sheets of paper.

 

Liar.

 

«  Then what is it ? » You cried, reaching your limits.

«  Nothing ! » He cutted you off, suddenly looking at you and hitting his desk with his fist.

 

His light brown eyed seemed to have darken and his low voice sounded... so unlike him. You blinked several times, surprised by his hard look on you. What was that ? For a second, you forgot about the weirdo Chanyeol, only seeing someone more mature and a bit... scary.

Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked away.

 

«  Nothing... » He repeated, more gentle, awkwardly running a hand in his puffy hair.

 

You nodded but were still unsatisfied.

If everything was ok, then where was his dorky smile ? Where was his usual good mood ? Where were his creepy face expressions ? Huh ? You knew him enough to say his wasn't acting normal with you. And, without really getting why, it was making you upset... and very frustrated.

 

«  Come on ! Tell me ! » You winced. «  I don't like seeing you like this. It's not funny when you aren't in a good mood, Chanyeol. »

 

A really small smile lightened his face. It wasn't his usual bright creppy smile, but it was enough to give you some hope.

You were about to add something else when the teacher decided to resume his lesson and asked the students to get back to their seat.

Chanyeol's eyes met yours for a brief moment. And during this really small among of time, you sweared you had read something really close to sadness in Chanyeol's eyes.

 

 

Loud noises and heavy music were exploding from Mina's house. Tonight was her special night : it was her birthday party ! She was actually quite popular at school and a lot of people were present to celebrate with her. But since Vicky helped her to organise everything, she had to poker her nose in it and made sure a lot lot of people would be here tonight. In results, Mina's house house was full of teenagers ready to party and have fun. It was absolutely crazy. And you didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

Baekhyun and his friends were also here. You caught a sight of them, but you were too busy helping Mina to talk to them now.

Talking about Mina, she was absolutely beautiful tonight. Wearing a nice light blue dress wich was matching her skintone, she looked really gorgeous. Vicky and you helped her with the hair and the make up. And you had to say, for once, you did a pretty nice job.

 

« Hey, where's the bathroom ? » A girl asked you.

 

You show her the direction, trying to not spill the drinks you had in your hands. Being the co-organisator was though. You wanted to enjoy the party like everyone, but Mina needed some help so you had to assist her with Vicky.

The music was really loud, giving you a small headache. The crowd wasn't helping either, making you suffocate. After you took care of the drinks, you allowed yourself to take a small break. Since the house was packed with partying teenagers, you decided to go outside where you could find peace and calm. The night was fresh and clear. It felt good to be alone few minutes and to not be bumped every two seconds. You closed your eyes and leaned against the brick wall's of Mina's house. You could hear laughs and the music escaping from the house.You only been here for few minutes when you heard Vicky calling your name. It was time to go back on business.

 

«  Can you help with the food, please ? » Mina asked when you got back to the kitchen.

 

You nodded, ready to help.

 

«  Yeah, don't worry. But instead of taking care of the food and drinks, you should go and have fun ! » You said, with a gentle smile, pushing her away from the kitchen. « It's your birthday ! »

 

Mina shook her head.

 

«   No ! I can't ! I have to ... »

«  Will you just shut up and make us the favor to have fun ? » Vicky cutted her off.

 

She came to help you with Mina.

You gently threw your friend out of the room and Vicky managed to close the door.

 

«  Aigoo ! I thought she would never leave ! » Vicky laughed, coming back to the counter. « She has to enjoy the party instead of doing thoses annoying things. »

 

You agreed, taking bowls filled with chip and reading to bring them out of the kitchen. It was her party and parties were made to have fun.

 

«  Ok, let's give the food and then released ourself from the service. We derseved to party too ! » Vicky exclaimed, giving you a wink before opening the door.

 

You couldn't agree more.

 

 

After providing enough food and drinks to be quiet for a moment, you joined Vicky and Mina on the dancefloor. A guy from Mina's class was taking care of the music with his laptop, putting on dancing tracks. All you had to do now was to enjoy. Vicky grabbed your hand and started to fool around with you. It had been a long time since you hadn't been to a party. You weren't the party-hard type of girl, but you still liked to have fun. Who didn't ?

Your head was still hurting and you were still suffering from the crowd, but you tried to forget it and focus on the moment shared with your two bestfriends.

Feeling the need to use the bathroom, you left them for a short moment. You had to cleared a path for yourself through the crowd wich wasn't easy in this case. No need to say that wild partying teenagers were giving you some difficulties.You pushed a lot of people to finally reached the room after what seemed like hours. Once you managed to get in, you locked the door, decided enjoy as long as possible the small among of free space available there. Others people would wait ! You took a moment to breath and appreciate the calm in here.

Mina's bathroom was really nice and still intact from the any unwanted accident, wich was very enjoyable for a party like this one.

Since the urge to pee was getting stronger, you casually walked towards the toilets, wondering how long you could have waited ? You had a small bladder.

You sat on the toilets and were about to remove your underwear, when you suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the bath. A curtain was hidding the inside of it so you couldn't see anything. All you could hear was strange grunts. Because of the loud music, you weren't sure it was coming from the bath or if it was just some stupid boys messing in the hallway. You shrugged and decided to focus on your current business. You couldn't hold it any longer anyway. You grabbed the side of your , ready to let it slip when the curtain suddenly opened. You let out a scream of surprise and thank God,had the good reflex to put your back on.

 

«  What the hell ? » You shouted, looking at the bath like some monster was going to emerge from it.

 

Something was slowly moving inside of it, making the curtain move too. You took a sneak around it, not knowing what you should expect to find. You heart was beating really fast because of your previous shock. It was hammering against your chest, and you had to put a hand on it to calm down.

 

«  Hum... is everything okay ? «  You asked, worried.

 

It didn't respond but was it still moving. You looked around the room, looking for something helpful. Your mind must had been a bit fuzzy because the first thing that came out was the broom designed for the toilets. You grabbed it as a weapon and started to gently hit the « thing » with it.

 

«  Yah ?! Are you ok ? » You asked again.

 

A hand alighted on the edge of the tub, making you screamed.

 

«  Yah ?! Will you stop screaming for one second? » The thing yelled, annoyed.

 

Seriously, what were you expecting ?

You hardly swallowed.

 

«  A-Are you alive ? »

 

Shock was giving you strange reactions and stupid questions.

The body tried to hauled up from the bath but failed miserably. You had absolutely no idea what to do. Maybe you could get out of here and forget about that dying body.

You shook your head, no you couldn't. You had to pee.

You sighed and started to hand around the bath. The thing groaned again. You came closer to the tub and crouched down to see better. The person's face was hidden by his black hair and his head was down so you couldn't see anything. But if you refered to the voice you heard earlier, the thing was a boy. And a quite angry boy.

You bited your lips not knowing what to do. All you wanted was to pee ! This whole thing was absurd...

You cleared your throat, hoping it would catch his attention.

 

«  Are you ok ? »

 

The person finally raised his head and...

 

«  Kai ? » You exclaimed with your eyes wide opened.

 

You almost fell on the floor when you identified his handsome and yet annoying face. And to think you were almost about to pee right next to him. You shivered at the embarrasing thought and prefered to forget it right away.

 

«  What the are you doing, Kai ? » You asked, trying to not laugh.

 

He was balled up in the tub and didn't look very well. What the hell was he doing in Mina's bath ?And wait... Why was he here in the first place ? You clearly said you didn't want him to come ! Why did Mina invited him then ? You closed your eyes and sighed. Of course, she was going to invite him. And if she wasn't, Viky would.

And now, here you were, in a very awkward situation.

His hair were a mess, and his dark eyes looked aimlessly around the bathroom. When his eyes finally landed on you, he gave you a surprised face.

 

«  Oh it's you ! » He said, pointing a finger at you and blinking several times.

 

You smellt alcohol in his breath, and sighed. Of course, alcohol.

Even if he was under the legal drinking age, you weren't surprise to see him drunk.

 

«  Yah ! Can you please leave the bathroom ? I need to use the toilets ! » You said, standing up and cleaning your dress.

 

Kai frowned, the corner of his lips lifting up.

 

«  Very ladylike, as we could expect from you. » He replied, trying to get out of the tub.

 

You rolled your eyes. Whatever Kai.

He put his two hands on the edge of the bath and lazily managed to leave it, pushing away the curtain. But instead of standing up and leave the room, he just sat on the floor.

 

«  Kai, that isn't a door. » You said, showing him the right way.

 

He ignored you and rubbed his eyes, yawning. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

 

«  Can you go, please ? » You asked, crossing your arms.

 

Why was it so complicated to pee in peace ? First, the sea of wild teenagers, and now, a deaf jerk.

Kai sighed but stood up. He made few steps towards the mirror and checked out himself.

 

«  Ah.. So handsome. » He said to himself, running a hand in his hair.

 

Alcohol and its effects.

He opened the tap and washed his hands silently, not expecting you to respond.

You looked at him through the mirror, hoping he would leave soon. Your bladder was on emergency-mode. He spotted your eyes on him and gave you a nonchalant smirk.

 

«  No need to hold your feelings towards me. I know you like me. » He teased you with a husky voice.

 

Kai gave you a wink as soon as you lifted an eyebrow. As if...

He gave himself a final look in the mirror before walking towards the door. He put his hand on the handle and stopped. He turned around to face you.

 

«  Nice dress, by the way. » He complimented you with a smile.

 

You looked at your dress and your heart skipped a beat.

 

« Oh ! »

 

You forgot to get the edge back down earlier, when you were about to pee. And the fabric was now revealing a lot, lot of skin ! You nervously put it back correctly and looked away, trying to not blush.

You heard that jerk laugh.

 

«  See you later, stupid. » He added.

 

And he closed the door, as you were dying from embarassement.

 

Unfortunately for you, this was only the beginning.

The night still had a lot surprises for you in store.