Chapter 13

Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol !

__________________________

 

You played with your fingers, not knowing what to do or to say. Baekhyun and you were waiting for your drinks, sitting at a table outside a café.

You still couldn't believe what was happening. Baekhyun was just here, in front of you and most importantly, alone with you. He was peacefully reading the carte with a grin. You tried to control yourself but you couldn't take your eyes of off him. He was so... dazzling, just like in a dream. Every smile, every eye-contact wasn't making you fall lower and deeper. If you knew few weeks before that you would spend a day alone with him, you wouldn't have believed it. But the impossible had become possible, and dreams could actually come true. As surreal as it could be.

Baekhyun spotted you looking at him. You blushed and quickly looked away. The atmosphere was still uncomfortable between you two. And your crush on him was not helping.

He put down the carte and joined his two hands under his chin.

 

«  You don't ask me why I wanted to meet you ? » He asked, with a smirk.

 

You hardly swallowed. Butterflies were getting crazy in your stomach.

 

«  N-No. » You shyly shook your head.

 

Your cheeks turned red, making him laugh. He moisted his lips and gave you another smile.

That damn smile was seriously killing you.

 

«  Well... I wanted to see you for a precise reason. » Baekhyun started to explain.

«  Really ? »

 

Crazy thoughts started to run through your mind.

 

«  Yes. I thought about it a lot and I realised you were the only one I could ask it to. I know we aren't friends yet, but I can feel you are a good person. And I like it. »

 

You nervously ran your fingers through your hair, your heart starting to violently pound against your chest. How were you supposed to stay calm when he was saying sweet things like this ?

 

«  I know I can trust you. » He added with an intense glare.

 

This was it. You were dying.

 

«  That's why and I wanted to ask you this fav-... »

 

Baekhyun was suddenly cut off by the waiter who brought your drinks. He puted down your juice and gave to Baekhyun his soda.

 

«  Do you need something else? » Baekhyun gently asked.

 

Yes, some Ventolin.

You politely shook your heads, and the waiter went back.

You stared at your juice, thirsty. But as much as you wanted to drink, you physically couldn't. You were in a crazy state and it felt like if you eat or drank something, it would get stuck.

Baekhyun took some sip of his soda before going back on the conversation.

 

«  So, yes. I have a favor to ask you. »

«  Anything you want. » You immediately replied.

 

No matter what he wanted, you would give it to him. He already got your heart---

Baekhyun smiled before clearing his throat.

 

«  Ok. So hum... I don't really know how to start. You know that Mina is going to have a birthday party ? »

 

You frowned. Yes, you knew. But what did it have to do with yo-

 

«  I want to give her a present, but I don't know what. You are her friend, you must know what she liked, don't you ? »

 

You heart skipped a beat.

So that was it, the reason why he wanted to meet you.

It wasn't for your pretty eyes or because he wanted to.

It was because of Mina and his lack of ideas.

You heart was crazily beating for another reason, now. You lowered your glare, hurt. You wouldn't have imagined for one second that this was the reason of your meeting. And to say that the idea of a date had crossed your mind. How gullible.

 

«  I want to give her something she will like. » He added, looking at his glass with a absent look.

 

His eyes when he thought about her and the one when he was talking to you were very different. Too different.

You bited violently your inner cheek to not let fall the tears that were slowly forming and were burning your eyes.

 

«  I really need your help. » Baekhyun insisted, putting his hand on yours.

 

You looked at your hands. No matter how much you were disappointed and hurt, his touch was still giving you goosebumps and fireflies. You hated yourself for being so weak.

 

«  Will you help me ? » He said, looking right into your eyes.

 

You looked away.

Life was unfair, so freaking unfair. Look at yourself. Being nice, generous, helpful wasn't going to lead you anywhere. Why was the point at being nice when all you got in return was this ?

Wasn't karma supposed to hit bad people ? You were tired of this, tired of being the good girl. You deserved some damn consideration too !

 

« I really need you. »

 

You closed your eyes and sighed. This was unfair.

 

« Are you going to help me ? »

 

So unfair.

 

«  I will. » You emotionlessly replied.

 

And you you were so stupid.

 

 

«  It's going to be the best party ever ! » Mina exclaimed, joining her two hands together.

 

You rolled your eyes, your head lowered down. Your whole lunchbreak was about her birthday party. Bitter memories from your weekend were stuck in your head.

 

«  I seriously can't wait ! » She added with excitment.

«  Who is going to come ? » You asked, sticking your knife in your dish.

«  Vicky and you, of course ! Some girls of my class, people from my club... » Mina started to enumerate, counting on her fingers.

«  No boys ? » Vicky cried, cutting Mina.

 

Mina giggled.

 

«  Baekhyun and his friends are going to come. » She replied, blushing.

«  Kris will be there ? » Vicky asked, with a little light in her eyes. « You have to invit him ! »

 

A sudden flash from the other day at the café gave you apprehension. You hoped the story wouldn't repeat itself at Mina's party and you wouldn't be left behind, again.

 

«  I thought I could invit Kai too. » Mina confessed, looking at you.

 

You raised an eyebrow. What was that look and why did she want to invit that stupid jerk ?

 

«  Why would you ? » You asked.

 

Your friends quicky exchanged a look.

 

«  Well... I don't want to interfer your relationship but if he really is your boyfr-. »

 

You angrily put down your cutlery and sighed. Not this thing again !

 

«  When are you going to understand ? I do not date Kai ! »

 

You let it out with more tone than you wanted, making Mina a bit scared.

 

«  Sorry... » She apologized, bowing.

 

You knew she didn't want to be mean, but this whole thing was getting on your nerves.

 

«  But if you want to, you can bring someone else ! » Mina added, gently putting her hand on your shoulder.

«  Like who ? » You asked, joining your eyebrows.

 

You only had two friends. Mina and Vicky.

 

«  Like Chanyeol ! » Vicky laughed, sticking out her tongue.

 

You blinked. What ?

His crazy face popped up in your mind, making you blush.

 

«  Why would I bring Chanyeol ? Didn't you say he was weird ? » You retorted, uncomfortable.

«  I was joking, stupid ! » Vicky giggled, pushing your head away with her index. « No need get into such a state !»

«  Oh... » You whispered, nodding. « Of course. »

 

Vicky kept her smile.

 

«  But if you want to invit him, nobody is going to stop you. » She teased you.

«  No ! No, it's fine ! » You cried, awkwardly waving. « Let's talk about something else. »

 

You just wanted to change the topic of the conversation. This was a sensitive issue.

 

«  Now that i think about it, you two spend a lot of time together ! » Mina observed with a grin.

 

Oh no Mina, not you. Two against one, that wasn't very fairplay.

 

«  She's right ! That's suspicious ! » Vicky high-fived Mina.

 

You facepalmed. So when it wasn't about Kai, it was about Chanyeol. Fantastic...

 

«  Of course I do ! We are partner for the English project ! » You explained.

 

But it wasn't enough for them.

 

«  I still don't understand why you teamed up with him. » Vicky countered, looking at her nails.

 

You looked at Mina, looking for support. She gave you a small smile. Vicky was right.

 

«  I-... I told you ! I heard he was good in English ! » You lied, acting innocent.

«  Are you sure ? Is this the real reason ? » Mina asked, lifting an eyebrow and trying to hide a smile.

«  Yes. » You answered without even blinking.

 

This was ridiculous ! Why did they care all of a sudden ?

Mina shrugged. You were so stubborn. She knew you too well to know that you didn't need Chanyeol's help for an English project. She didn't know what you were hidding from Vicky and her. A crush ? Feelings ? Love ? You were too involved in this project to only want a good mark.

But Mina didn't insist. People had their secrets. If someday you felt the need to tell her, she would listen.

 

 

«  So, back to the party ! Are you going to hire a DJ or... » Vicky asked.

 

But you didn't listen to the end of her sentence.

Your eyes were in search for one specific person. Baekhyun.

You still felt stupid and really hurt, but your feelings were still there. As much as you hated it.

He was sitting at a table with Kris, Chen, Lay ect... He was laughing about something Lay said. You stared at him for a long moment, attacked by painful feelings. Baekhyun spotted your look on him.

Your eyes met and butterflies started to dance in your stomach. Instead of looking away, the corner of his lips gently lifted and he waved at you.

You blushed but looked away.

What a bitterweet feeling.

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't concentrate today. He couldn't forget about Saturday's sight either. It was stuck on his mind. Even if he only saw you from behind, he knew it was you with that little pink dress. He knew it.

But what was tickling him was the boy. That boy.

He make his pen rolled accross his fingers and sighed.

A question was on his lips and he was dying to ask it to you. But he couldn't. He quickly glanced at you, next to him. You were writing something on your notebook. Seemed like you were in a better mood today, even if you still looked sad.

It was another kind of sadness this time, he could see it.

Chanyeol finally put down his pen and scratched his hair with a moan of frustration.

 

«  Aish ! »

 

When he was about to put his arm back on the desk, your two hands touched. It was so unexpected that it woke you up from your work. You gave Chanyeol a questionning look since you hadn't followed what happened before.

 

«  Sorry ! » He apologized with a small smile.

 

You nodded.

 

«  It's ok. »

 

Even if it had been really brief, you were surprised by how warm Chanyeol's skin was compared to Baekhyun's. Baekhyun touch was freazing while Chanyeol's was warm. It actually matched his personnality ! The thought made you smile, but another made your grin disappeared.

                                       

                                    3. Touch him

                                    « Be playfull ! Accidently touch him will build . »

 

You quickly looked at him and blushed.

You remembered what you felt when Baekhyun was touching you, how even the most common touch were giving you goosebumps and butterflies.

Since you had to seduce derpy Chanyeol, maybe you could try on him ? But this article has been totally wrong about the perfume, why would try to touch him then ?

You thought about the two main times you had some skin contact with Chanyeol. A hug and a light gentle touch of his tummy. It wasn't that bad for not even really trying to touch him. Should you try to renew the experience ?

A small smirked lighten your face.

 

«  Chanyeol~! Can you please lend me your pen ? » You asked with a light voice, putting your hand on his forearm.

 

Chanyeol looked at you, not even noticing you two were touching.

 

«  But you already have a pen ! » He observed, pointing a finger at your free hand.

 

Your eyes travelled down to your fingers. He was right, you already had one. You put it down and looked back at him.

 

«  Y-yeah...But please ? I really want that one ! » You cried, puting your hand on his shoulder and pressing it a bit.

 

Still no reponse to your touch.

 

«  Why ? » He asked with a lifted eyebrow. « You don't like this pen ? »

 

Was he stupid or what ? You barely touched each other and now that you were almost leaning your arm against his, he didn't notice it ! He was hopeless !

 

«  It's not.. ugh... Can I just have it, please ? » You moaned, leaving your hand on his.

 

His skin was really warm, it was actually really nice and pleasant.

Chanyeol shrugged, still clueless.

 

«  Ok, take it if you want it so badly. » He just answered.

 

You sighed. You took it but it wasn't what you wanted. You bited the inner of your cheek, trying to think of a more sensitive spot. You didn't knew boys enough to know where they were the most sensitive. You looked around you, hoping you could find somethig helpful, when you saw a couple sitting few tables away from you.

The girl and the boy weren't talking and were quietly reading. The girl's hand started to move and stopped on his thigh. At the touch, the boy smiled and looked at the girl with an amused face.

So that was the magic spot ? The thigh ? You looked at Chanyeol and your eyes travelled down all the way to his thigh which were hidden under the desk. The article wasn't specifying where you were supposed to touch the boy, and since Chanyeol was indifferent to your previous attempts, all you could do was try. Without hesitations, you pur your hand on his thigh.

As soon as you touched him, Chanyeol widened and gave you a really weird look.

Why wasn't he smiling like the other guy ?

 

«  Hum.. Wha-What... Could you... Your hand. » He hardly said.

 

You lifted an eyebrow. You didn't understand what was his reaction, but at least he was finally noticing it.

 

«  What ? » You asked, innocent.

 

Chanyeol closed his eyes.

 

«  Ca-can you please remove your hand from my …? » He asked, slowly turning red.

 

You did as he told you, but still not getting it.

 

«  Thank you. » He whispered, adjusting awkwardly his glasses.

 

He really didn't look like he enjoyed it, had goosebumps or fireflies. He looked more uncomfortable than happy. You looked at your hand under the table, confused. What was wrong with you ? Was it because he didn't like you yet ? Yeah, probably. If he liked you, he wouldn't mind, right ? This article was really irrelevant ! Nothing worked ! The perfume, the touch... The only thing which was helping was the food. But you weren't going to win his heart with Cheerios !

You sighed. He was so hard to get. Grabbing his pen, you started to think about something else. No even aware of what you were inflicting to that poor Chanyeol.