Chapter 1

Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol !

___________________________

 

    « Kai ! » You angrily shouted , desperately trying to get his phone.

 

This kid was seriously getting on your nerves.

 

    « It's not funny anymore. Give me that damn phone ! »

 

He was standing in front of you, playfully holding his phone in the air too high for you to reach it. Stupidly trying to get it by randomly moving your arms in the air, Kai savoured your pain.

 

«  Never ! » He replied with a smirk, shifting the phone higher.

 

Kai was another troublemaker of your class who was desperately trying to piss you off. He used to leave you alone but, recently, making your life a hell was his new obsession.

You let out a cry. He was such a pain in the . That wasn't funny and you were tired of him.

 

    «  Then delete the photo ! » You yelled.

 

Kai stuck his tongue, enjoying seeing you angry. He was succeeding at ruining your life.

 

    «  This one ? » He asked playfully.

 

He put the screen of his phone right in front of your eyes, so you could fully « appreciate » it. You were dazzled by the brightness of the screen, but you still could see it. The photo was actually a picture of you. It would have been ok if it's wasn't an embarrassing one. You didn't really know how Kai managed to take it, but it really looked like a « dirty picture ». You were sitting on bank with your legs wide open. Unluckily, you were also wearing a skirt today so, yes, we could see your and your hand was on your thigh. Out of context, people could have easily though of something nasty but, on reality, it was just the wrong position at the wrong moment. Nothing more, nothing less.

You closed your eyes. This was absurd.

 

«  Please, stop acting like a damn child ! »

 

Kai put a hand on your shoulder and his dark brown eyes met yours.

 

    «  You surely know how to not act like a child, don't you ? » He giggled.

 

Enough was enough ! You raised your hand, ready to slap his handsome face.

 

    «  Delete it or I will... » You started with fierce.

    «  Or you will what ? » Kai asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

 

You let your hand fall. He was right, what would you do ? He was taller, stronger and more powerful than you. Slap him and you wouldn't ever see the light of the sun again.

 

«  It's not funny anymore, Kai. » You complained.

«  Then you know what could be funny ? Sending that to the whole school. »

 

Your eyes widened and let your hand fall. WHAT DID HE JUST SAID ?

 

«  WHAT ?! » You screamed in surprise.

 

You knew he was mean and stupid, but you also thought he had a part of humanity deep inside him. Kai smiled. He was definitely winning.

 

    «  I heard you have a crush on Baekhyun. What will he think about you when he'll see it ? »

 

You heart skipped a beat. How the hell did he know that ? You hardly kept a poker-face because you actually really liked Baekhuyn. Even if he didn't know your existence and you just hopelessly stared at him from long distance, you always felt something for him. And somehow, that little devil knew about it.

You blushed and looked away.

 

    «  I don't know what you are talking about. »

 

Kai giggled, your were a really bad liar. He kept silent for a moment, taping his phone on his chin. Threatening you with Baekhyun was too easy. If he wanted to annoy you, he had to find something else. Something even more evil. Something really vicious. He wanted to mess with you. He looked at you and tried to find something.

Then, he had a brilliant idea !

 

    «  You want me to delete the photo, right ? »

 

You rolled your eyes. «Of course, stupid ! »

He smirked. Perfect, he thought.

 

«  Then, you'll have to do something for me. »

 

You frowned. Ok, that sounded suspicious. But you would have done everything to make this picture disappear.

 

    «  What do I have to do ? » You sighed.

 

Kai looked on his right and on his left to make sure nobody was spying you. It was lunch break, but you were behind the school and nobody was there. Kai made you sign to approach and gave you the shiniest smile ever.

 

    «  Seduce Chanyeol and I'll delete the picture ».

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You blinked. What ? 

 

    «  Excuse me. I don't think I haven't heard it correctly, can you repeat ? » You asked.

 

But unfortunately, you heard correctly.

 

    «  Seduce Park Chanyeol. » Kai replied with a bigger smile.

 

You both stared at each other without saying anything. It took you few seconds to understand what that devil just said.

 

   «  You want me to seduce Chanyeol ? » You asked blankly.

 

Kai nodded, keeping his bright smile.

 

    «  Park Chanyeol.... That Park Chanyeol ? » You asked stupidly.

 

You weren't sure if you were talking of the same person. If it was, then...

 

«  Yes, the one and only Park Chanyeol. »

 

Oh no ! The face of Chanyeol appeared in your mind and you shivered.

This guy was so weird ! You never talked to him, why would you ? Seriously, he looked crazy. Nerdy type, making extremely strange faces when he laughed, and had crazy puffy hair. That all you knew about him, and you didn't want to know anything more. Somehow, you always managed to avoid any contact with him. He was just...so weird. Not mean or anything. Just weird.

 

    «  Kai, you can't be serious, right ? » You let out, convinced that it was a joke.

    «  You'll make a great couple » He laughed, hitting your shoulder.

 

You face palmed, making him laugh even more.

 

    «  That's not going to happen, I refuse to do it. »

 

That guy was just too weird ! Kai shrugged and opened his phone. He was typing something.

 

    «  It will only take me fews seconds to send that to everyone.... » The devil started to say.

 

You bit your lips. What should I do ?You didn't want to do it, but he had the picture. You had to

think very quickly.

 

«  Lucky me, I also have Baekhyun in my contacts ! »

 

He was still typing on his phone. You had to do something. He wasn't joking. You knew he was going to send it if you didn't accept. You tried to quickly assessed the situation, but you weren't in a strong position. What could avoid damages the most ? Seducing Chanyeol or sending this picture to the whole school ?

 

    «  Stop ! Ok ! Ok, I'll do it. » You gave up.

 

You were mad at yourself for being so weak. You were just an easy target and Kai knew that. You sighed. Kai smiled and closed his phone. He was, once again, winning.

Maybe you could, at least, negotiate something about the seducing part. Because you weren't going to become friend with that derpy guy.

 

    «  But, to make things clear, I won't don't anything involving touching, kissing, talking... or interacting with him, get it ?» You warned Kai.

    «  You'll just have to date him for a month » He announced;

    «  A month ? Are you kidding me ? » You screamed.

 

Hell no!

 

    «  A month. » Kai repeated.

    «  No way ! »

    «  Think of the picture... »

    «  A month is too long why not only a week ? »

    «  I still have it on my phone, you know.»

    «  Two weeks ? »

    «  I still can send it.  »

    «  Three ? »

    «  Well if you insist, I'll send it. »

    «  OK ! Fine, ugh ! I'll do it one month but then, you'll delete it ! Ok ? »

 

Kai giggled and nodded.

 

    « Deal. »

    « Deal. » You repeated.

 

Kai smiled at you, and received a deathly stare from you. He was about to shake your hand to make it more « official » but, of course, you refused. You never hated someone this much before. If only you could stabbed him in the eyes... He shrugged instead and gave you a wink, leaving you alone.

 

    «  Oh ! Don't forget to keep it as a secret. You can't reveal it to anyone ! If you do, be sure the picture will be send in the minute » He said without even looking back at you.

«  Fine. » You grumbled.

 

Jerk. When he was out of sight, you relaxed. That guy was really a little devil, mean and vicious. You were sure he did it on purpose. Because he knew how much innoccent you were, and how suspicious Chanyeol was. He didn't choose him randomly. It was just another attempt to ruin your life. And guess what, he succeeded !

You sighed. A month he said ? You could pretend to date him or pretend to be sick while you would date him. So you could avoid every interraction or every awkward situation, because he was weird and you didn't want to approach him. But a deal was a deal, you just hoped Kai would be the part of his job too.

The faster it will be done, the faster the photo will be deleted. So you had to start now. You sighed. Even if you didn't know him and you were bad at the art of seduction, Chanyeol looked easy to seduce, maybe in a week he would accept to become your « boyfriend ». And then, after a month of shunning and the suppression of the picture, you would heartlessly break up with him. That sounded like a good plan.

The bell rang, it was time to go back to class. You smiled and fixed your hair. Your next class was with him. All you had to do was to find the good opportunity to introduce yourself to him. It was going to be easy. You brought back up your bra.

 

    «  Let the game begin. » You whispered.

__________________________________

 

(A/N) Here's the first chapter ! I hope you enjoyed it !