Fight of the Brothers

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtTUejFSvcc

-----

You winced as Kwanghee and Sungmin landed on the table. Key tackled Sungjong. You furrowed your eyebrows in worry. Sungyeol appeared out of nowhere and threw Key off of Sungjong. *Yes! Go Sungyeol!* You thought.

But your smile didn’t last for long. Jonghyun peered over and smirked, “I found you~”

“L. JOE!” You screamed. He looked up and his eyes widened. Jonghyun was dragging you towards the staircase. “~~~~~!” L. Joe ran towards you.

Heechul grabbed him, “Where do you think-“

“LET GO!” L. Joe furiously punched him and ran after you.

You were crying and holding back, “No!” “Come here!” Jonghyun hissed and harshly yanked you up to the rooftop. “~~~~-AH!” L. Joe went up 3 steps at a time. He dashed out to the rooftop.

Jonghyun had his arm tightly around your neck, “Do you want to see your first girlfriend die?”

“LET HER GO!” L. Joe snarled, “This is your and my fight! This has nothing to do with her! Don’t be a and fight like a man!”

“Your wish is granted.” Jonghyun pushed you onto the ground.

*No.* You thought. The half-brothers began circling each other.

Jonghyun smirked, “Let’s see if you can fight this time. I remember in the 6th grade when I drowned you in the toilet and hung you on a tree by your underwear. That was the highlight of my life.”

L. Joe narrowed his eyes, “You must not have had a worthless life if that was the best thing that ever happened to you.”

“What did you say?” Jonghyun growled. L. Joe smirked, “I guess you’ve been traumatized from witnessing your -of-a-mother ing way too many guys twice as old as her.” “ YOU!” Jonghyun tackled him.

You gasped, “L. Joe!”

But L. Joe swiftly rolled around so that he was on top and punched Jonghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter