Instead of Glass Shoes

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had just arrived at your house when you heard a loud BAM! You jumped and looked up. Silly strings flew all around you.

Teen Top popped out of nowhere, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” They surrounded you and clapped. “WOO!” Teen Top popped more silly strings over your head.

You joyfully laughed, “How did you know?”

L. Joe appeared, “Of course I would know. What kind of prince doesn’t even know his own princess’s birthday?” *Silly L. Joe.* You appreciatively smiled and shook your head.

L. Joe grabbed your hand, “Come with me. I have something for you.” He dismissively waved at his friends, “You all can go home.”

Chunji’s face fell, “Aren’t we celebrating with you?!”

You and L. Joe walked away.

CAP laughed, “Come on. Let’s not be the third wheel.” Teen Top went their own way.

------

You and L. Joe went to a park. “Sit down.” He sat you down and pulled out something from a bag. Your eyes widened at the box, “What’s that?”

“Your present.” L. Joe bent down in front of you and opened the box.

Your eyes widened. There were pink high top sneakers with glittering tiara shapes on the sides.

L. Joe pulled your old, navy blue converses off and stuck the new ones onto your feet. He tied the laces and smiled in satisfaction, “There.” L. Joe looked up at you, “I know it’s not anything close to glass slippers but these might be more comfortable for you. Do you like them?”

With a huge smile on your face, you tapped your shoes on the ground, “They’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter