Cinderella, can I be your Prince Badass?

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iupoSSxfycc

-----

You and L. Joe were once more at Hankang. After taking a refreshing stroll, the two of you sat on the steps by the cool river. He glanced at your knee, “That looks bad.”

“It’s nothing.” You shrugged it off.

“Wait here.” L. Joe ran off. Minutes later, he came running back with a white paper bag.

“What is that?” You asked.

“What else?” L. Joe bent down in front of you and took your leg. He took out medicine and applied it on your cut. The way he was intensely focusing on healing you made your heart feel all warm and fuzzy. There wasn’t a hint of joke on his face. L. Joe gently blew on your wound then stuck a pink band-aid over it.

“Do you like the color pink?” You teased. “No, but you do.” He smiled. You softly smiled back, “Thank you.” “No problem.” L. Joe tossed the trash away and sat next to you.

It was peacefully quiet for a while.

Then L. Joe warily peered at you, “Those 3 females…”

You looked at him, confused, “Who?”

“The ones you call ‘family’.” He said.

Your face fell at the mention of them.

“They’re not your real family…are they?” L. Joe asked.

You looked at the river and inhaled, “No…they’re my stepfamily. The older woman is my stepmom and the two girls are her daughters, which are my stepsisters.”

“What about your dad?” L. Joe questioned.

“He’s in Kangnam, trying to make ends meet.” You said.

“Does he know how your stepfamily treats you?” He asked.

You shook your head, “In front of him, they’re different.  They’re really sweet towards me and uses aegyo to make him happy.” *Those two-faced es.* L. Joe grew angry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter