Trust me

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK9ocTEnRDM&feature=related

-------

L. Joe caught up with you and grabbed your arm. L. Joe spun you around and studied your face. “Hey, what’s wrong?” He softened, “Did something happen? Did your family do something to do?”

“Please.” You tearfully looked into his eyes, “I don’t want to talk about it.” You ran off.

L. Joe paused then followed you. You hopped onto the bus. He went on also. You sat in a single seat and he sat behind you. You blankly gazed out the window with your head resting on the pane. Once in a while, a tear would trickle down your cheek. L. Joe furrowed his eyebrows in concern *I wonder what happened? I swear, if they hurt her, I will go against all rules and hurt them badly, females or not.*

You got off at the Hankang River. L. Joe hopped off, too *I wonder why she came here.* With your hands in the pockets of your cardigan, you slowly strolled down the sidewalk. L. Joe also put his hands in his pockets and followed your exact footsteps like a shadow.

The breeze dried your tears away. You sighed deeply with a blank, sad expression.

L. Joe softened *I’ve never seen her so sad before. It hurts me.*

You finally stopped and looked out into the black river.

L. Joe warily stood a few feet away. Bit by bit, he came closer. Finally, L. Joe asked, “What’s wrong, ~~~~~~~-ah? You know you can tell me anything.”

“Did you know…” You whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter