Omo! It's Teen Top!

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEbxxMcpew

-------

You warily glanced about as you dreadfully crept down the hallway.

Students were loudly laughing and noisily chattering.

The girls had shortened their skirts so that their thighs showed. Most had big, silver hoop earrings and were chewing gum obnoxiously. They didn’t pay attention to you as you passed by.

You squealed and ducked as a football flew over your head. A couple boys snickered. You bit your lip and smoothed your skirt. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down *Just find your homeroom.* You finally found it at the end of the hall.

Cautiously, you entered the classroom. The students weren’t waiting in their seats with calm, quiet expressions like at your old school.

Your new classmates were having too much fun gossiping, beating each other up, and making out. You winced as a couple practically swallowed each other’s tongues on a desk. You slipped by and went to an empty desk in the back.

The teacher came in. He was a small, weak man without much hair.

“S-sit down, class.” Mr. Shin stuttered.

No one listened.

“P-please class. Joomin, please don’t chew that razor. It’s dangerous. Changie, please put the knife away.”

You sighed and wistfully gazed out the window. It was going to be a long day.

-----

 The bell rang for break and everyone excitedly piled out. The hallway became a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter