Dancing

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBofyfC96U

------

As soon as the motorcycle stopped, you hopped off. You yanked the helmet off and shoved it back in his arms, “I’M TAKING THE BUS HOME!”

L. Joe smirked, “Who said I’m letting you go home?”

You gulped *Whaa?*

“Just kidding.” He chuckled, “You should have seen your face.”

“Stop teasing me.” You grumbled.

“I can’t. It’s fun.” L. Joe smiled.

You sighed, “So what is that ‘fun’ thing we’re going to do?”

L. Joe looked up. You followed his gaze and your jaw dropped, “No way…CLUBBING?!” “Hell yeah! I put on some mean dance moves!” L. Joe started dancing around, “Whoa, hold up.” He grabbed your arm, “Where are you going? The club is this way.”

You pressed your lips into a firm line and pointed in the other direction, “I’m going THAT WAY to home!” “Whyyy?” L. Joe whined.

“Because I’ve never clubbed in my life and I never will!” You stated. “Why not?” He asked. “Because I can’t dance!” You blurted. L. Joe smirked, “Just because you’ve never tried doesn’t mean you can’t do it.”

“You don’t understand! I really can’t dance!” You panicked.

“Prove it to me.” L. Joe grabbed your wrist and started dragging you away.

“No! Wait!” You protested but he was too strong. The two of you entered the club. You winced at the loud music and glanced around. The lights almost blinded you. “It’s Teen Top’s L. Joe!” Girls squealed. Guys backed away immediately. You were puzzled. How come everyone knew him?

L. Joe ignored all the whisperings and led you through the dance floor to the booth.

“You came and whoa- you brought a guest.” Niel looked you up and down.

“What the hell is up with your attire?” Changjo asked. You turned pink like your shirt, “I didn’t know I was coming here.” You threw L. Joe a look.

“There’s nothing wrong with her clothes.” Like a gentleman, he defended you.

“Just rip up your shirt and you’ll look like them.” Ricky nodded at the girls.

You hid behind L. Joe *No way!*

“Down, boy.” He chuckled, “Don’t worry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter