Lost Puppy

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
 
 
Saturday
 
 
 
 
 
"Ahh~ So boring.." , you stood up from your bed and went to the bathroom. You stopped infront of the mirror and looked at your terrible appearance. You sighed.
 
 
"I've been a lazy bun that I even forgot to fix myself"
 
 
You went out of the bathroom and opened your closet. You scanned through the clothes looking for something to wear.
 
 
 
"I want to have some fun today"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
"Good Molning!", Sehun greeted everyone with a smile.
 
 
"What's with the English maknae? You looked so happy today!", Xiumin wiggled his eyebrows.
 
 
"Oh nothing~ I just think that my English skills are getting better!"
 
 
Kai stretched up and yawned. "Good for you then~" He grabbed his bag and, "Guys. I'll skip practice today!"
 
 
Suho smiled at him. "We dont actually have practice today so it's okay"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"REALLY?"
 
"WAAAAHH!!"
 
"OH EM GEE! MORE TIME TO SPAZZ OVER GIRL GROUPS!"
 
"KRIS GEGE LET'S GO BUY SOME CAKE!"
 
"LUHAN HYUNG LET'S GRAB SOME BUBBLE TEA!"
 
"O____O"
 
"MORE TROLLING MEANS MORE FUN!"
 
"FOODS! HERE I COME!!"
 
 
 
 
 
Kris and Suho chuckled at their members. 
 
 
 
 
"How about watching a movie together?", Suho suggested. "It would be great if we enjoy toge-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NAAAAHH"
 
"NO THANKS"
 
"GIRL GROUPS ARE MORE FUN"
 
"I WANT A DATE WITH GEGE"
 
"LUHAN HYUNG AND I NEEDS SOME PRIVACY"
 
"O_____O"
 
"MOVIES ARE BORING"
 
"I HATE EATING IN THE DARK"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suho sighed. "Fine. See you guys tomo--"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"BYE HYUNG!"
 
"BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
 
"GOODBYE BABY GOODBYE!"
 
"GEGE LET'S GOOOO!!"
 
"BUBBLE MILK TEA HERE I COME!"
 
"O_____O"
 
"TROLOLOLOLO!"
 
"FOOOOOOODSS!"
 
 
 
Kai and Suho were the only one left. Suho shook his head. "I'll be living like this forever"
 
Kai chuckled at his hyung. "See yah hyung!", he waved goodbye to Suho and left the room.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
You were walking down the road with a book on your hand. "Ah~ It's been awhile since the last time I walked around the town"
 
 
Then something caught your attention.
 
 
 
"ICE CREAM!", you ran to the ice cream store like a kid. "Triple scoop of vanilla please!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You were happily your ice cream out of the store. Suddenly..
 
 
"Gege..."
 
You heard someone crying. You tilted your head to the side seeing someone wearing a panda hoodie, sobbing in the corner. "Gegeeeeee..."
 
 
You approached him. You lowered down to his height. "A-are you okay?"
 
 
The panda looked up. "My gege is lost", he said with tears in his eyes.
 
 
Wait. Isnt he the one kicking Suhan from the Dance Studio? 
 
 
You asked him, "Your Gege is lost?"
 
 
Tao nodded.
 
 
You offered your hand to him. "Shall we go look for him?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"GEGEEEEEEE!", Tao called out.
 
"Ah. What should I call him?"
 
"Gege?"
 
"GEGEEEEEEE!!!", you copied tao.
 
"He's my gege!"
 
"Okay... So shall I call him your gege?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Okay.. HIS GEGEE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"
 
"GEGEEEEEEE!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
You stopped. "so what does your gege looked like?", you asked him.
 
Tao poked his right cheek, pouting. "Well... he is 188cm tall. He has a brown hair. He looks like an angry bird with his thick eyebrows!"
 
 
 
You raised a brow. "So this gege is a human?", you asked.
 
 
Tao nodded.
 
 
 
"And all this time I thought he was a puppy.", you rubbed the back of your head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Tao."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"KRIS GEGEEEEE!!!", Tao squealed. You turned around and saw a tall handsome guy being glomped by a panda. "WHERE DID YOU GO?"
 
 
Ah! He's that tall guy who called out for Suhan!
 
 
 
"I bought you a cake.. remember?", He chuckled, ruffling Tao's hair.
 
 
Tao scratched his head. "I forgot...", he smiled. "And all this time I thought I lost you! But this noona helped me!", he said pointing to you. Kris looked at you and bowed. Im not a noona!
 
 
 
"Ah annyeong.. Thanks for taking care of Tao"
 
 
You sheepishly smiled at him. "Hehe. No problem"
 
 
"Nice to meet you. Im Exo M's Leader, Kris"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He introduced him self as he offered his hand. You took it and gladly shook it.
 
 
 
 
"Lee Eun Hae imnida.."
 
 
That rang a bell. Eun Hae? isnt that the name of Sehun's tutor? NAH. They doesnt even looked alike.
 
 
"Noona! Im Exo M's Kung Fu Panda, Tao! Buing Buing~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tao introduced himself with an aegyo then bowed after.
 
 
 
"Aw You're so cute!", you cooed as you pinched his cheek. He giggled by your action.
 
 
"Ah.. I have to go now. Nice meeting you!", you said before living Taoris.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona is so nice.................................................. and pretty"