Arriving

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
Students were giving you daggers when you stepped out of Exo's bus. It's nothing new so you just shoved it off. You let out a bright smile when you saw the ocean.
 
 
"WAAAAAA!! I haven't been on a beach for a long time!", you started jumping up and down. You didn't expect to be this excited.
 
 
You stopped squealing when Exo started stepping out of the bus. 
 
 
"Aaaargh. Tao. Why did you bring so many bags?", Kris complained as he was carrying a bunch of Gucci bags.
 
 
"I dont want my guccis to be alone for 3 days so I brought them!", Tao responded, happily hopping towards Xiumin and Chen.
 
 
Kris was carefully stepping out of the bus. But on the last step, he lost his balance which caused him to fall with the bags on top of him.
 
 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!", Kris yelled. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!"
 
 
 
All eyes were now on Exo M's leader. The "Kris" who is known for being "perfect" is now under Tao's precious gucci bags.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OMG GEGE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GUCCI!"
 
 
 
 
Suho on the other hand was about to step out of the bus, carrying his kids' luggages. Unfortunately,he tripped on his own foot, causing him to fall right on top of Kris together with the luggages.
 
 
 
"HOLY KRISUS!!!!!", Kris cursed on his own name.
 
 
"AH!! MY BACK. OH GOD. KIDS! HELP US! SORRY KRIS!", Suho groaned.
 
 
 
You and Exo were completely frozen. All of you wanted to laugh at the two of them. They looked ridiculously funny right now.
 
 
"DONT JUST STAND THERE! HELP US!", The two of them complained. Trying to stop themselves from laughing, Xiumin and D.O. dashed out to help their leaders.
 
 
"Oh jeez.", Suho sat up when all the bags were off of him. "My back hurts", he groaned once again.
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAH!! MY HAIR!", Kris whined. The hairstyle that took him an hour to make is now ruined.
 
 
 
"Now would you please excuse us...", Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and D.O. ran off somewhere far from the two leaders and started laughing their asses off.
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES??", Chanyeol was laughing like a clapping seal once again.
 
 
"THAT WAS EPIC!! THOSE OLD MEN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!", Xiumin were now rolling like a buffalo, holding onto his stomach.
 
 
Chen and Baekhyun were hitting each others arm. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THOSE TWO GRANDPAS ARE SO FUNNYY!!", Chen laughed.
 
 
Baekhyun whiped a tear on the corner of his eye. "GOOD THING WE RAN OUT BEFORE LAUGHING OR ELSE WE'RE DEAD! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bad news. You're still dead."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hearing that, their eyes widened. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Old men?"
"Grandpas?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Duizhang/Appa", The 5 chorused as they looked at their leaders with shocked expressions.
 
 
 
 
 
"Kids....", Suho and Kris gritted their teeth. "We'll give you 3 seconds to run"
 
 
 
 
The 5 guys gulped.
 
 
 
 
"3...", Kris started.
 
"2...", Suho continued.
 
 
 
The 5 ran off quickly to who-knows-where.
 
 
"1.", Suho and Kris chorused.
 
 
 
In a flash, Kris caught Baekhyun and Xiumin by the collar.
 
 
"Where do you think you're going?", Kris let out an evil smirk.
 
 
"DUIZHANG/HYUNG! SORRYYYY!!!!", Xiumin and Baekhyun started crying.
 
 
Suho grabbed Baekhyun by the ear. "Kris. I'll take care of this one".
 
 
Kris nodded. "See you later".
 
 
"AWWWWWWW!!", Baekhyun whined as Suho started dragging him.
 
 
On the other hand, Kris was pulling Xiumin by the arm.
 
 
"OH COME ON DUIZHANG! I WAS SORRYYY!!!! DONT COOK ME ALIVE!!"
 
 
 
 
Kris paused for a moment. "Cook you? Hmm. Sounds good to me"
 
Xiumin's jaw dropped.
 
 
 
 
 
"HEY KIDS! I BROUGHT SOME "XIU"PAO FOR YOU!!", Kris beamed at the other Exo members.
 
 
"WE'LL ALSO BE HAVING SOME BACON TONIGHT!", Suho also exclaimed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ANNIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
"Eh? Isn't that Exo?", Zelo pointed out before stuffing the lollipop to his mouth.
 
The other B.A.P. members tilted their heads.
 
Youngjae smiled. "Whoa. It looks like SM High is also having their trip here in Jeju". He slung an arm around Daehyun's shoulder.
 
"I wasn't expecting to see them here.", Daehyun said.
 
Yongguk putted his hands to his pockets. "Neither do I", he smirked watching the scene. "It looks like they're having fun"
 
"Hey guys let's go back now.", Himchan interrupted. The others nodded. B.A.P. started walking away but Yongguk suddenly stopped when he spotted you laughing with Exo.
 
Zelo realized that Yongguk wasn't beside him. He turned around seeing him looking from afar. "Hyung. Wh-"
 
"Who's that girl? She looks familiar", Yongguk asked himself. "Er.. Nevermind. Let's go Zelo", he patted the maknae's shoulder before following the others behind
 
Zelo grew curious so he looked at the direction where his hyung was looking. The moment he laid his eyes on you, his lollipop fell off his mouth. Despite of your messed up hair, your giggles made his heart skip a beat.
 
"Who is she?", Zelo held onto his chest as he was watching you. "She's cute", unconciously, a smile crept onto his lips.
 
You were giggling while Sehun was whispering something in your ear. Zelo's smile faded when he saw Sehun. "Tsk. Sehun...", he gritted his teeth.
 
"Maknae!! What are you doing there?", Himchan yelled.
 
Zelo snapped out from his thoughts. "I-i'm coming hyung!", he responded. He looked at you for the last time before running after his friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'll see you later"