Sleeping pills

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

Your POV
 
It's already Tuesday. I was thankful that everything went peaceful in school. The three annoying es never bothered me again. Isn't that great?
 
"Wow Saem! You got it all correct~", Thehun clapped his hands. He's teaching me History right now. Yesterday, we did Science. Thehun improved alot in English so now, it's his turn to teach me. "you're a fast-learner sonsaengnim!"
 
"I know~"
 
"Sonsaengnim. That's all for today!"
 
Huh? But it was only 5PM. "Why so early?"
 
He raised a brow at me. "Saem. Tomorrow's the camping trip to Jeju! Ofcourse we need to pack our things for the trip."
 
Oh... I forgot. It's tomorrow.
 
"So you're going?"
 
He nodded. "OFCOURSE! I can't miss out the fun!"
 
"Oh.... See you on monday then!", I started piling up the books.
 
"BWOH? You're not going?!!", he asked, almost yelling.
 
"Thehun. Lower down your voice.", I complained. "I dont like school activities. It's boring."
 
His mouth hanged open. "WAAAEEE? COME ON SONSAENGNIIIM!!", he started throwing tantrums. "YOU CANT MISS OUT THE FUN!!"
 
I sighed. "NO. 'Fun' is not in my dictionary."
 
He pouted. OMG THAT WAS CUTE!
 
 
 
"PWEEEEEASSEEEE?
 
"No"
 
"PWEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEE?"
 
"No."
 
"..."
 
"..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"BUING BUING~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NO."
 
 
 
 
 
 
He frowned. "BUING BUING DIDN'T WORK ON YOU?! BUT TAO USE THAT TO KRIS HYUNG EVERYTIME! WAAAA!!", he ruffled his hair. "SAEM! PLEAAASEEE??"
 
"NO. Now would you go home?", I started pushing him to the door. "Like what you said, you need to pack your things for tomorrow."
 
Thehun turned to face me. "You would go right?"
 
"No"
 
"WHY? PLEASE! I would kiss you if you come!"
 
what?
 
"Eeerr.. No thanks.. I will keep my word. I WONT GO"
 
"I hate you saem"
 
I chuckled at his childishness. "I know thehun.", I twisted the doorknob open and pushed him out of the house. "TAKE CARE ON YOUR WAY HOME~!!", then I shut the door on his face before he could even protest. 
 
Whoa. That was easy.
 
I sighed in relief as I lazily dragged myself to my room. It's now boring. I was online again. Eomma went out to buy clothes at the mall. She'll be probably home at 9PM. I slammed myself into my bed, staring at the ceiling.
 
But, the camping trip sounds interesting. I would love to go but nevermind. I have no friends at school so I would rather stay at home than be out of placed.
 
I buried my face into my pillow, shutting my eyes close.
 
Now... Time to sleep. Im dead tired.
 
 
 

 
 
"Baozi! Stop eating my Lay's!"
 
"My hurts already~"
 
"AH! I forgot my moisturizer!"
 
"OMG IS THAT DONALD DUCK?"
 
"KYAAA!! It's KARA on the billboard!"
 
"SHHH!! Quiet guys. You'll wake her up!"
 
 
 
 
Eh? Why am I hearing voices? Wait. Why do I feel like I'm moving?
 
Sleepily, I tried to open my eyes.
 
"Oh. You're awake"
 
My eyes widened seeing Thehun's face. I quickly sat up, bumping my forehead on his
 
"AW!!!", he whined. "That hurts!", he rubbed his forehead.
 
I looked around realizing that was at the back seat of a bus.
 
 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHERE AM I?"
 
 
 
 
 
"HOLY KRISUS!"
 
"OMG SEHUN DID YOU HER?"
 
"Is she okay?"
 
"DID YOU WEAR PROTECTION?"
 
 
 
What?
 
 
Thehun covered my mouth. "Lower down your voice saem! We're in Jeju Island. Now we're on  our way to our place"
 
 
"ASKDDHHADJHDKHDAKJHDJKA??", Thehun is still covering my mouth.
 
 
"Calm down saem~", he smiled at me.
 
HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THE MOMENT I WOKE UP IM ALREADY IN JEJU ISLAND?
 
I slapped his hand away. "CALM DOWN?"
 
 
 
"SHHH!"
 
"How did I get here?" I sighed, rubbing my temples.
 
Thehun smirked. "Well you see. I asked some help from omonim~", he winked at me.
 
"HA? EOMMA? But how?", My eyes widened.  They're really 'that' close?
 
"I asked her to help me convince you to come. But she recommended another way.", Ohmygod eomma. WHy are you doing this to me? "So earlier this morning, she called me telling me to pick you up since she secretly gave you sleeping pills instead of your vitamins"
 
 
I facepalmed myself.
 
Eomma betrayed me.
 
 
"And that's what happened~", Thehun winked at me once again. This guy. He's even proud of what he have done. It's almost like kidnapping!
 
"How about my things? I wont have anything to wear!"
 
He smugged at me. "Dont worry about that~ it's all prepared! Omonim packed your things"
 
"Alright....", I sighed in defeat. "Fine. You won"
 
 
"I assure you Sonsaengnim that this trip will me memorable!", he showed me a thumbs up.
 
 
I crossed my arms, leaning my back. "Tsss..."
 
 
Memorable? We'll see.
 
 
 
 

shortupdate:)