Announcement

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
Sehun's POV
 
 
 
Monday came. The students were gathered at the school auditorium. Suho hyung, the Student Council's president, told us that they were announcing something important. I wonder what it could be.
 
 
"I'm hungry. We've been here for an hour already!", Xiumin hyung whined. He's always hungry! And we've only been here for 5 minutes.
 
 
I saw Kris hyung rubbing his temples. "Xiumin. I know you're older than me in a few months but, OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE! Stop whining like a kid!"
 
Tao hugged Kris' arm. "Gege. Calm down. Xiumin oppa is just hungry~". Xiumin's face lifted up hearing that. "Here Oppa. You can hug my Gucci. Maybe it can make you feel better". Tao handed Xiumin his Gucci bag.
 
 
"Can I eat it?"
 
 
"NO OPPA! Gucci is not for eating!"
 
 
 
"Then it wont make me feel any better", Xiumin hyung threw Tao's gucci to who-knows-where.
 
 
 
 
 
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
 
 
 
Tao quickly ran after his precious gucci bag in a flash. I looked at Kris hyung who is sighing at s. What a poor leader.
 
 
 
Suddenly, one of the lights in the auditorium started flickering. I turned to my right, seeing the derp squad. I let out a sly chuckle when I saw Baekhyun dancing while pressing the light's switch on and off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bacon! Stop it! Suho-hyung will definitely cook you alive!", Kyungsoo-hyung's eyes were as wide as usual. On the other hand, Chanyeol-hyung was laughing really hard.
 
Seeing Chanyeol-hyung act like a clapping seal, I bursted out laughing as well.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Chanyeol hyung! YOU LOOK HIDEOUS!", I pointed to him.
 
"YEAH RIIIIGGGHT. Doesnt matter. Bacon's funny! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", then he went back from laughing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo-hyung facepalmed himself . "Alright enough. Chanyeol's turn!", he excalimed. "Truth or dare?"
 
 
"DARE!!", Chanyeol hyung answered quickly.
 
 
Baekhyun-hyung and Kyungsoo-hyung looked at each other before smirking.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ACT LIKE A GAY FOR A DAY!"
 
 
 
I bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NICE NICE!!", I gave them 2 thumbs up. Chanyeol-hyung's face was priceless. His mouth was hanging open.
 
 
 
"NO WAAAAY!!! THAT'S TOO MUCH FOR A DARE!", Chanyeol hyung was throwing tantrums, stomping his feet like a kid.  Since he's too tall, it doesn't suit him acting like that.
 
 
 
"BOOOOOO~", the two other derps cooed. Baekhyun hit him in the arm, "You're such a party pooper! Dont be like Kai!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HEY! I heard that!"
 
 
Chanyeol-hyung ruffled his hair while sighing. "Fine. Challenge accepted"
 
Kyungsoo and Bacon-hyung high fived each other. "YOSH!"
 
 
This is gonna be interesting. 
 
 
"Good morning students of SM High!", I heard Suho's voice rang throughout the auditorium. I quickly shifted my gaze to the front. 
 
"We're now gathered here in our school's auditorium for a special announcement", he beamed. "As you see, the examinations just ended. Which means it's time for our school's...."
 
 
"camping trip!", all of us chorused.
 
Suho-hyung smiled at the students' reaction. "Yes. You got that right! 3 days of camping with games and adventure! But this time, we've changed the destination! We know that the forest is quite old-fashion already. So we decided for the camping trip to take place in Jeju Island!"
 
Hearing that, the auditorium was filled with cheers. 
 
"COOL!", I high fived with Lulu-hyung who is beside me.
 
"Expect more fun in the camping trip! Camping by the seashore would be a new experience for each of everyone of us. The school allowed us to change the destination since we all did good on our exams. In the next examination, we should also do our best for new exciting events. Okay?"
 
 
"NEEEEEEEH!!"
 
 
Suho-hyung nodded with satisfaction. "The camping trip will be on next wednesday. Well, that's all for today. you can all go back to your respective classrooms"
 
No doubt Suho-hyung was elected as the School Council's president. He's  so amazing! Since he became the president, the students seemed to have fun alot. He has been the president for 2 years now. Usually, when you were already elected as the president, you can't run for another year. But due to public demand, he remained in his position. Awesome right?
 
 
 
Hmmm.. camping trip. I wonder will sonsaengnim go?
 
 
 

 
 
 
Meanwhile, you were at the faculty room. Mr. Shim was making you check on papers again.
 
You sighed in relief when you wrote the score of the last test paper.
 
"DONE!", you exclaimed.
 
Mr. Shim took the papers from you. "Thank you Eun hae", he ruffled your hair.
 
"You're welcome Mr. Shim.", you smiled at him. "By the way, Mr. Shim,  what's the announcement about?"
 
"Oh. It's about the 3 day camping trip next week on Jeju Island."
 
Your mouth formed into an 'o' . "Jeju island? Wow. Never knew SM High were going to such places for a camping trip."
 
"Actually this is the first time. It's all thanks to Suho-ssi. Are you interested to go?"
 
You immediately shook your head. "Anni. I would rather stay at home. Infact, I would only be left out since I don't have friends in class"
 
Mr.Shim clicked his tounge. "You should atleast be friendly. Don't be a loner~ You know, you can have friends if you try to talk with your classmates."
 
"No thanks. I don't like their attitudes."
 
Mr.Shim sighed. "How about Sehun? Exo? Aren't they your friends?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hmm.. I don't know.. maybe?"