Home Visit

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
Sehun's POV
 
 
Dismissal came. The first thing that came into my mind is to visit Songsaengnim. I should check whether she's sick or not. No. I dont have a crush on her.As her student, I should care. That's all.
 
"Bye Lulu-Hyung! See you tomorrow!", I bid goodbye to Hyung as well as the other Exo members before seperating ways with them.
 
 
 
After minutes of walking, I finally reached Sonsaengnim's house. Without any second thought, I rang the doorbell. I waited for a minute  but no one is opening the door. 
 
I rang the doorbell once again. Finally, I heard footsteps coming. The doorknob twisted open.
 
"Sonsaengn-!"
 
I was cutted off when I saw that it wasn't sonsaengnim. Instead, a beautiful woman who looked like her opened it. It looks like she's on her 30s. Is she Sonsaengnim's older sister? Oh wait... Mother?
 
 
"Ah Annyeong Haseyo!", I bowed for respect. "Im Eun Haei-ssi's frie-"
 
 
"OMO! Are you my Eunnie's boyfriend? COME IN!!", Before I could even finish off my sentence, I was pulled inside. "Sit down and feel at home!". She pulled me down to the sofa.
 
"Eun Hae went out right now. She said she's going to get her new specs."
 
My mouth formed into an 'o'. So Sonsaengnim is not sick? Good then.
 
Ah~ I was expecting to see her again without her eyeglasses. Now she grabbed a new one? I like her better without them though.
 
 
"By the way, Nice to meet you! Im Eun Hae's mother but you can call me Eomma!", Eun Hae's mother beamed.
 
Call her Eomma? 
 
"Eeer. Actually Im not Eun Hae's boyfriend. I'm just a friend"
 
"You're not?"
 
I nodded.
 
She blinked at me for a moment. Then suddenly her face lit up.
 
 
"Doesnt matter anyways. You're handsome so call me Eomma!", she exclaimed.
 
For a reason, she reminds me so much of Eun Hae. They sure are alike!
 
"Okay then, Omonim! Oh, By the way. Nice to meet you! My name is Oh Sehun.", I bowed as I introduced my name.
 
 
I can see omonim giggle at me.
 
"I like you Sehun ah", she said. "It would be great if you and my Eun Hae would start going out"
 
What?
 
I rubbed the back of my head. This is kinda awkward.
 
 
"I dont think Eun Hae-ssi like my though"
 
I sounded like I was disappointed. Wait. Am I disappointed? No Im not!
 
Omonim frowned. "Oooh. That girl", she sighed. "Dont worry then. She'll soon like you" WIth that, she winked at me.
 
 
I chuckled. Wait. This conversation is getting weird. This is REALLy awkward.
 
 
"Oh wait. I'll go get you some snacks. II'll be right back Sehun-ah"
 
I bowed at her, "Thank you omonim"
 
 
I like her mother. She seemed to care alot about Eun Hae. 
 
 
When is she coming home anyways? EUn Hae. Come home quickly. Im going insane.
 
 
 

 
 
Your POV
 
 
Stepping out of the store. I sighed in relief as I already have my new specs. 
 
Tomorrow, I can finally go to school. I was absent today since I dont like wearing contacts at school. Why? Well, I sleep during class... so yeah.
 
I put my new specs into my bagpack before completely walking down the street.
 
Somehow, im curious on what happened today at school. This is not like me at all. The last time I checked, Im a lazy bun who wouldnt bother to go to school everyday. Little by little, Im changing. I think Im getting, active?
 
 
NAAAAH. Probably not. It's just my imagination.
 
 
I stopped for a moment, noticing that I was infront of SHINee's dance studio. Should I go visit them?
 
 
As you see. SHINee is an alumni from our school. They graduated last year. They are really good dancers indeed.
 
 
I pushed the door open as I went inside. I can already hear the music from here. As I walked inside the studio, I saw a familiar figure dancing to Rain's Rainism. 
 
 
"Oppa!", I called out.
 
 
He turned around and smiled seeing me.
 
 
"Eun Hae!", Taemin oppa beamed at me. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"Nothing. Just happened to pass by so I decided to take a look."
 
 
 "Great! Now join me! It's been a awhile since the last time you've came to visit!"
 
"Hmm. Okay then!"
 
 
 
And so, I dropped my bag in the table and went to him as the song Mad by Ne-Yo started playing.
 
 
 
 

 
 
It's been half an hour when Taemin Oppa left me. He said he's going to fetch someone. I guess it was his girlfriend?
 
 
"Ah~", I feel so refreshed after drinking an ice cold water. I was sweating really hard. I totally missed dancing like this. Should I join the school's dance crew as well?
 
 
Wait. SM High's dance crew is Exo right? Eeer. Nevermind. I should only just dance outside school. In fact, I dont want too much exposure in school. It would be bothersome.
 
 
I stood up as I place the water bottle in the table. Time to start dancing again. I have 30 minutes left before going home. Eomma might be wondering what's taking me so long.
 
 
I grabbed my iPod and searched for something to play.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
 
 
Taemin picked me up at the bus stop. I have'nt seen him for awhile now. He told me SHINee sunbaenims had a studio of their own so he's going to take me there.
 
He opened the door and I followed him behind. Suddenly, I heard Jazmine Sullivan's Bust Your Windows playing.
 
"Is there someone inside?", I asked Taemin. He nodded.
 
"I would like you to meet someone."
 
 
As soon as we entered the room, I saw a girl dancing to the song. I admit it. She's good. But her movements is somehow familiar.I think I've seen her dance before...
 
 
"That's Eun Hae. She's from SM High too", Taemin nudged my shoulder. Eun Hae? SM High? The only Eun Hae that I know from SM High is Sehun's tutor.
 
She is wearing an off-shoulder with her tight jeans. Whoa. I swear. This girl have a nice body. She's a total chick. 
 
 
I met eyes with her the moment she saw our reflection on the mirror. She stopped dancing and went to pause the music as well.
 
 
"Yo you're back oppa!", she said as she grab her bag from the table.
 
 
"Oh. You're going now?", Taemin asked her. She nodded.
 
"Eomma might be worrying about me. Thank you for today oppa!", she bowed. Now looking at her face. She's really pretty. Is she really that Eun Hae that I know?
 
"Visit again next time Eun Hae, ara?", Taemin ruffled her hair. "Ne!", With that, she went out the room.
 
 
Taemin went to the speakers and plugged her phone. "Hey Kai! I shall teach you something", he motioned me over. I nodded.
 
Im still curious about that Eun Hae though. I need to confirm things out.
 
 
 

 

 

 
"Eomma~ Im hooooome!", you cooed as you took off your shoes. "Im hungry! What's for din-", you were cutted off as soon as you saw Sehun sitting at the couch, sheepishly smiling at you.
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", you pointed at him with eyes as round as D.O.'s.
 
 
"That's not how you greet your guest Eun Hae", your mother came from the kitchen. Your mouth is hanged open.
 
 
Sehun waved at you. "Annyeong sonsaengnim!". You heaved a deep sigh before face-palming yourself.
 
 
"Sehun-ah~ Eunnie~ Dinner is ready!", your mother exclaimed. You were hungry so you quickly went to the dining room. Sehun then followed you behind together with your mother.
 
 
You rolled your eyes seeing how close they've gotten. It's like you were only gone for hours and now you've missed something.
 
 
Sehun sat beside you as your mother sat on the other side of the table. You looked at the delicious looking steak in the table. You grabbed one and started digging in.
 
 
Sehun who seemed to be feeling at home, enjoys his food too. You couldnt help but to feel uneasy eating with the same table as him and your mother. 
 
"So, Thehun. What brought you here?", you decided to open up. Sehun smiled as he was munching his food.
 
 
"A home visit I guess", he said as he took another peace of steak. Yes, he sure really is enjoying his time.
 
 
You could see your mother smiling at Sehun's actions. "Eunnie. I heard that you're tutoring Sehun-ah. I suggest for you to do your tutoring sessions here instead"
 
 
Hearing that, you started choking on your own food.
 
"Sweetie. Slow down on eating..", your mother said.
 
You quickly grabbed a glass of water and started gulping down. 
 
 
"BWOH?!! TUTORING HERE??"
 
 
Your mother nodded. You looked at Sehun who is busy digging into his food. He doesnt seem to have a problem with that at all.
 
You rubbed your temples. "But eomma.. the school library is better.."
 
"Here in the house is alot better. I can cook for you guys! Right Sehun-ah?"
 
 
"Ne omonim~", Sehun smiled back at your mother. You gave them looks. You're really missing alot. The two of them has gotten alot closer in just a short time.
 
You sighed. "It would be bothersome if we do it here"
 
 
Your mother shook her head. "Aniii~ In fact, I asked for Sehun-ah to tutor you too. English is the only subject you're good at. The other subjects were not going pretty well so he's going to help you out. Right Sehun-ah?"
 
 
"Ne omonim~", Sehun cooed. Any moment by now, you're going to explode. You were'nt expecting for things to turn out like this. Now, you're hesitating for staying out longer.
 
 
"Anyway, what took you so long Eunnie?", your mother asked.
 
 
You stuffed a piece of meat into your mouth before answering back. "Just chilling out... I shouldnt have stayed out longer if I knew you guys would plan out such things", you sighed.
 
 
"Come on sonsaengnim! It would be fun~", Sehun cheerfully said as your mother nodded along.
 
Your shoulders deflattened. "Fun... sure.."
 
 
 

 
 
It was already 7PM but Sehun is still in your house. He asked for you to tutor him since he failed a quiz earlier at school. You could'nt help but to agree since your mother says so.
 
 
Sehun on the other hand seemed to enjoy the accompany of your mother. He didnt expect for them to get along well. At first, he thought things wouldnt turn out to be great. But instead, it ended up pretty well. They've gotten closier which made him get a good impression on your mother.
 
 
You looked at Sehun who is answering the exercise you gave him. The more you look at him, you could see how handsome he is. The first time meeting him, you were already amazed on his features. But that time, he's a little cold. It's only been a week but his good side is showing. He doesnt seem to be the type who's grumpy like you were expecting. He's actually a cute one.
 
 
"Done!", he said as was finish answering.
 
 
You took the notebook from him and started reading his answer. The exercise you gave him is to form atleast a 5 sentenced paragraph with verbs on it.
 
 
 
 
 
It's a good day. I go to sonsaengnim's house. I met sonsaengnim's mother. She is pretty like sonsaengnim. It's fun today. We eat steak and it's delicious. After eating, we study.
 
 
 
 
You couldnt help but to chuckle on his sentence construction. He's like a grade school student.
 
"Sehun. It should be 'went' instead of go because it's in the past tence and so as 'eat'. It should be 'ate'.", you pointed out on his simple mistakes. He nodded. "Aside from that, you made a good paragraph!", you gave him a thumbs-up.
 
Sehun's face lit up. His smile is about to reach his ears. "Really?". You nodded at him. "Thanks to you sonsaengnim Im improving!". His eye smile is just too cute for you to handle. 
 
 
"I guess that's all for today Thehun-ah~", you said as you started piling up at books in the table. He stood up as he help you out. Your mother came from upstairs.
 
"Oh? You're done?", she asked.
 
You nodded. "yes eomma."
 
"Thank you for today omonim! I'll come back again tomorrow!", Sehun bowed. Your ears twitched hearing the 'i'll come back again tomorrow' part. Sehun went to the door and started wearing his shoes. 
 
 
"Take care on your way home Thehun ah. It's already late", you warned him.
 
He nodded. "Dont worry saem! I can handle myself", he said with assurance as he slung his bag on his shoulder. "Bye sonsaengnim! Bye omonim!", he bowed for the last time.
 
 
"Bye Sehun/thehun-ah!", the two of you waved goobye to Sehun as you watched him walked out of your house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ah~ It's such a tiring day~
 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 

A/N:

 

 

Hey look who's back :))

 

Im so sorry for not updating for 11 days! /bows/

 

I tried to be productive. LOL. Well, atleast I managed to learn MyName's Hello and Goodbye & Gangkiz' Honey Honey! <3

 

OKAYBACKTOTHETOPIC

 

Hoho~ No funny stuffs for this chapter. OTL

Oh weeeeeelll~ <3 leave your comments!! ^^

 

OH! BTW!

I have a new Three-shot fanfic! <3

This time it's KAI! Check it out! ;)