Failed

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGG!*
 
 
 
 
You sat down hearing the annoying sound coming from the alarm clock. "Morning already?", you asked yourself grumpily as you shot the Alarm Clock off. "Another day of school.. great.." With that, you lazily dragged yourself to the bathroom and quickly went to do your morning routine.
 
 
 
 
 
After preparing for school, you went downstairs to grab some breakfast.
 
"Good Morning Umma~", you said as you were stepping down the stairs. But to your surprise, your mother wasnt there. Instead, a note on the table together with your breakfast greeted you.
 
 
 
                         
 
                                   Eunhae..
 
I'll be out for 2 weeks. My friend asked me to
accompany her at Jeju.Takecare of yourself..
kay? :D
 
 
                                            PS.
If you ever bring a guy in the house
while im gone.. You're DEAD >:|
 
Naaaaaahh. Just joking! Love you! :*
 
 
 
 
You sighed as you read it. Your mother is an outgoing person. She gave birth to you at the age of 17 so she still enjoys life like a teenager.
 
 
You sighed realizing that you would be alone for a few days. "It's gonna be boring.."
 
 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Sehun.. Have you studied last night?", Kai asked Sehun who is busy playing with his psp, with his feet on the table.
 
"Yes..", he said with his eyes still glued on the game. 
 
Kai snatched it away from him. "How about English?"
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "I did..."
 
Kai smirked. "Let's see if you really do study", he smugged. Sehun groaned.
 
"You dont have to...", he said trying to get his PSP from Kai. 
 
"Nuh-uh.. Answer this first", Kai waved his finger in Sehun's face.
 
"Fine.." Sehun sighed in defeat as he removed his feet from the table.
 
Kai took out his notebook from his bag together with his ballpen. He started writing a sentence in english
 
"Okay here's a simple one.", he pushed the notebook in front of Sehun.
 
 
 
Mrs. Han (use, using, used) her phone to call her husband.
 
 
 
Sehun smirked. "This is pretty easy!". He took the ballpen from Kai and quickly underlined the answer.
 
 
 
Mrs. Han (use, using, used) her phone to call her husband.
 
 
 
"There", he showed Kai his answer. Before Kai could even protest, he quickly snatched his PSP away. "GOTCHA!"
 
Kai facepalmed himself. "Sehun.. the answer is USED. Mrs. Han USED her phone to call her husband"
 
 
"It's the same! Mithith Han uthing her phone to call her huthband", Sehun defended as he pointed to the sentence.
 
Kai rolled his eyes. "No it's not-"
 
"Okay class! Keep your notes! We'll start the test now!", Mr Shim came into the room.
 
Sehun stuck out his tounge on Kai.
 
 
"You'll definitely fail English again.", Kai mouthed to him.
 
 
 

 
 
 
"Sehun! You failed again...", Mr. Shim said as he slammed the test paper on top of Sehun's desk. The boy sighed as he saw his test paper. "You only got 14 out of 100?", Mr.Shim ran his hand through his hair.
 
 
"I'll do my best next time Mr. Shim"
 
Mr. Shim sighed. "I guess I'll have to make someone tutor you.."
 
 
"B-bwoh? You dont have to-"
 
 
"This is the umpteenth time you told me that you'll do your best. You have good grades in other subjects but English seems to be the only problem. I'm gonna find a tutor for you"
 
 
Sehun sighed hearing that. "Yes Mr.Shim.."
 
Mr.Shim nodded. "Now, you can go home.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun walked out of the school gates, looking down. "Why do we need to study english anyways?", he asked himself.
 
 
"Sehun oppa! Are you going home?"
 
"Oppa! Can we walk home with you?"
 
"Oppa! Want to have ice cream with us?"
 
 
His fangirls wont stop clinging to him. He ruffled his hair and quickly walk out of the crowd. "I hate this day.."
 
 
 

 
 
 
Meanwhile, you were left at the faculty room, checking test papers.
 
"Mr. Shim, Can I go home now?", you groaned as you threw the ballpen at the table.
 
Mr. Shim looked at the test papers and smiled. "Yes you can. You did a great job Eun Hae~", he said ruffling your hair.
 
 
You rolled your eyes at him. "Yeah right. See you again....." You paused. "....at the next examination Mr. Shim! ", you slung your bag into your shoulder.
 
"Wait.", Mr.Shim grabbed your wrist. "You're gonna be absent again tomorrow?"
 
You grinned at him. "Ofcourse! I only go to school during exams", you said with a DUH look.
 
Mr. Shim sighed, "You can't be absent."
 
"Wae?"
 
He sat you down to a chair and showed you a test paper. You looked at him confused. You read the test paper.
 
 
 
Oh Sehun.                                  English.            14/100
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your eyes widened. "WHAT?? HE FAILED AN EASY TEST?"
 
"Easy for you since you're the best in English", Mr.Shim mockingly said. 
 
 
You sighed. "That dude seriously needs to read a dictionary...", you shook your head. "I mean look!", you pointed out to question no. 4. 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                  Thomas ______ (live) near the city.
 
                                                  Answer: leave
 
 
 
 
Mr. Shim chuckled at your reaction. "That's the point Eun Hae", he said ruffling your hair. "He's actually a smart and active student. But English is his only problem"
 
"Well to bad for him. He better get a tutor quick", you stood up. "I'll be going now Mr Shim"
 
But Mr. Shim grabbed your wrist once again. You looked at him, confused by his actions. He smiled, "Would you mind being his tutor?"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
He stood up and looked at you in the eyes. "You wont mind helping a fellow student who wants to learn right?"
 
You rolled your eyes. "Im too lazy-"
 
"Enough being lazy Eun Hae. Help him out or....."
 
 
"Or what?"
 
 
"or... I'll transfer your scores to him?"
 
Your jaw dropped. "WHAT? I dont even know that guy! Why do I have to-"
 
 
"Tomorrow. You'll meet him" , with that, he patted your shoulder and left you behind.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
"Sehun! Why are you in a bad mood?", Luhan asked Sehun who wont even bother to join in the fun.
 
Sehun heaved a deep sigh. "I failed my English test...... again"
 
Luhan chuckled. "There's nothing new about that". Sehun pouted.
 
"But hyung..."
 
Luhan smiled at him, "then study".
 
 
 
 
 
 
With that he ruffled Sehun's hair before leaving him.
 
"Study?", Sehun frowned. "I am studying.... I just dont get it". He lie down, resting his head in his arm. "I guess I'll leave it to my tutor then"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

A/N:

 

HURRAY FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER! ^^

 

Hmm Yes, NO JOKES. :D This was only the first one so yeah.

I will definitely make you guys laugh in the next update!

So what do you guys think?

Leave your comments below! ^^

 

 


 

Check out this Fanfic if you love Exo M's Maknae, TAO!

 

Buing Buing~ Affair!

 

You would totally love reading it! :D