Chapter 13

The Secret

 

Hara’s Pov

After a long tough day in school, I chose to walk back home alone. It was cold. I shivered with my hands rubbed against my shoulders. I stood under a lamp post for a bit, trying to catch some warmth. This is when I saw a familiar tall shadow reflecting on the road. It seemed someone was following me all this while.

No one’s Pov

Hara continued her walk, not making it to obvious that she already know the stalker existence. Then, she slowly increased her pace. When she was slightly further away from the stalker, she hid behind a dark valley. The stalker lost track of Hara. He punched the wall, blaming himself for losing her.

‘Why are you following me?’ Hara walked from the valley. He turned around and stunned. It was silent.

‘Fine, if you’re not gonna speak.’ Hara was going to walk pass him but stopped when she heard him.

“I knew all about the picture accident.”

Hara turned back.

‘So? That’s why you’re here? To tell me this so you can laugh at me? Break up with me?’ Hara chuckled.

‘Geokjeongma, I will announce to the public that I’m the bad one. The one who plays with guys so you can still keep your pride.’

She held on to her tears and she turned back to the direction that she belongs, alone. Without hesitating, Minho ran towards her and swayed her back. “I don’t care how people think, I love you and this is the truth! Hara Jebal, I wanna be with you, I wanna protect you with all the strength I have, please, just stay by my side.” Minho hugged Hara tightly.

‘Hajima!’She tried to push him away but Minho was so much stronger. 

‘Hajima! Let me go! I’m not worth it!’

“No, you’re wrong! You worth so much more than you think. I love you, Goo Hara. Whether it’s before, now or the future, I will still love you and it will never change. I love you, Hara. Do you understand?” Hara gave up and finally shed her long held tears. Minho’s words were all she needed to hear.

She hugged back and nodded and knew he’s the one.

All the time she wanted was to have a guy who really loves her. The fact she kept changing boyfriends is because none of them treated her with their heart. All of their intentions are bad. Sleep with her. Gain fame. She knew it clearly. She didn’t like the relationship that her parents have, always having arguments over unnecessary. That's why she swear, she would never find herself someone who doesn't treat her with true heart.

As for Seungri, Hara thought that wasn’t the right time to unlock the truth yet.

**********************************************************************************

While heading home, Nicole kept thinking of Hara. She frowned. Jaejoong saw the expression on Nicole’s face and got worried.

‘Hey sweetie~ What’s with long face?’ He asked while placing his hand under her chin. Nicole sighed.

‘Tell me.’

And she did.

After she finished, she sighed again and turned her sight back to the window. She noticed.

‘Wait, this isn’t the way back home...’ Nicole enlarged her eyes looking at the unfamiliar streets. She faced Jaejoong.

‘Exactly. I’m kidnaping you. So you better behave or I’ll gunshot you’

**********************************************************************************

 “Mwo? Arcade Centre?” Nicole asked. She was still standing firm in front of the centre, not willing to go in.

“Come on! It’ll be fun!” though Jaejoong felt unfortunate for Hara still he doesn’t like seeing Nicole being depressed, so he decided to bring her here where she can let go her stress.

‘Come on!’ Jaejoong dragged her in. After Jaejoong got the token changed he pulled Nicole to the “Hit The Otter” machine.

‘Release your anger’ He said as he tucked a few tokens into the machine.

‘Like this will work?’ She said in a kind of attitude.

‘Try it!!” He passed her the hammer and the game started.

Nicole started to hit the otter popping up randomly from the holes. But soon, she got bored due to the slow speed.

‘Oppa!’ she whined and pouted to Jaejoong.

‘Concentrate!!!’

Nicole turned back to the game.

Then slowly, the speed increased, Nicole finally felt some fun. Smile gradually appeared on her face. Jaejoong was glad and smiled along.

‘So, how was it?’ Jaejoong asked when the game was over. Nicole smiled as a reply.

‘Come on! There’s more!’ He smiled and dragged her to play other games, the race cars, Taiko drum master, hoop throw, dance machine and etc.

Jaejoong was suprisingly good at the dancing game. People even gathered around to see him plays while Nicole stood by the side looking proud for him. Soon, when they passed by 'Win a Prize' booth. Nicole saw a teddy bear that she really likes. Jaejoong noticed her puppy eyes over the huge doll therefore he went over to have a try to win the doll back. Unfortunately, luck wasn't with him that day. Nicole persuaded him to stop trying and leave but at the very last shot, he won. They jumped and celebrated in joy. Nicole was really happy and enjoyed herself as all the sad things were gradually forgotten.

While they were out the arcade, Nicole saw a photo booth.

‘Lets take one of this!’ Nicole slightly pulled Jaejoong’s sleeve.

‘Yah! This is so childish!!’Jaejoong refused.

“Aren’t you one childish fella when you brought me here?” Nicole and he was speechless.

And so, she dragged him in. They made silly faces in front of the camera. Jaejoong even wrapped his arms around Nicole’s shoulders posed sweetly with hugs and kisses too.

‘Wow! It came out pretty good!!’ Nicole checked the photos as soon as they’re done.

‘Stick this in your wallet.’ She handed out a photo of them hugging to Jaejoong.

‘You looked like a hamster’ Jaejoong chuckled as he saw the photo.

‘Yah!!!!’ She gave a big slap on his arms.

Jaejoong laughed.

‘I was just kidding... You know you’re a beauty’ Jaejoong said and Nicole’s cheeks went burning like hell.

“Oh god are you shy? Haha! You’re so cute. Come, lets go get something to eat!” He reached out to grab her hand.

**********************************************************************************

When Nicole reached home, she wanted to text Hara but it took her a long time to compose a message. Finally, Hara texted Nicole first.

 

“Let’s meet up at the Dreamz Cafe tomorrow.”

 

~The next day when they met each other in the cafe~

‘I’m sorry.’ Nicole started.

‘For? That day you scolded me? Or sorry for pictures flooded around the school?’ Hara asked while looking straight into Nicole’s eyes.

‘I’m really sorry.’ Nicole lowered her head. She has no courage to face Hara. She felt really sorry for both. It was silent.

‘Why didn’t you ask me questions about him (Seungri)?” Hara asked. Nicole kept quiet for a while and said.

‘After a thorough thinking, as a friend I choose to trust you. I hope you will tell me yourself when the right time comes.” This time, she looked into Hara’s eyes.

Hara was touched by her words and glad to have her understanding.

“How about Minho?” Nicole asked.

“We’re back in good terms again. After this incident, I finally realized that Minho’s the only one who still stays by my side and love me no matter what. I was so stupid back then...” Hara took a sip of her Cappuccino.

“Minho is a good guy. Treasure him, Hara.” Nicole patted softly on Hara’s hand. Hara nodded.

“Friends?”

~End of Chapter~

omg! did i just update this?!!! @_@

i think i did... omg~ subscribers!!! are you still there?

i know i betrayed you guys... i'm sorry.... T^T

i guess i was lost in this story.... > <

now, with the help of hueyelaine.. i hope i can finish this story!!! i'll try to make this short.. so i can put down some burden..

btw, i'm writing We Got Married for Bang Yong Guk and Nicole.. the ones who didn't know~

please, do read it if you like the couple or try to give a chance for this 'impossible' two~(n omg! wgm fic has more subscriber than this?!)

oh yea, reread the secret if u forgot the front... @@ cuz i did.... XD

bbcare