Chapter 12

The Secret

 

Hara’s POV

I looked into the mirror.

 Force caused blemish on my body. Swollen lips and eyes make me look disgust.

I wore a cap to school, hiding all the shame beneath it.

The humiliating photos may possibly be spreading now. But, I’m not afraid. The name Hara has already been a gossip for everyone ever since.

End of Hara’s POV

Nicole’s POV

I walked into the school, noticed that Hara was wearing a cap was just a few steps in front of me.

I wanted run to her as I usually would do.

But the incident reminded me not to.

When we got near to the school passage way, we saw everyone was gathering around the notice board.

‘Oh my gosh! Is that Hara?!’

‘Wow! She has great body though~ Too bad, cuz I’m not interested with someone as bxicthy as her.’

The notice board was attached with Hara’s .

I was shocked. Is that really Hara?! Is this a prank? Hara looked painful in the photos.

~Flashback~

‘Let’s go girls, we have another bxtch to settle for.’

~End of Flashback~

They were after Hara yesterday.

‘Hey! It’s Hara!’ Everyone was trailing after Hara, asking tons of questions.

‘Hey! Did you have fun that night?!’

‘Do you wanna be my star?’

They were all making fun of her.

Hara faced down and never make a sound, she kept avoiding the mass but they still buried her with words.

‘Shut up!!’ I pushed through annoying group and to reach Hara’s side.

‘Shut the fxck up! I’ll report this to the principle to inform her that whoever here is threatening Hara now maybe a suspect who involved in this incident. Then we shall see how she will solve the issue, having you all in the detention or calling all of you and your parents to the police’s for investigation.’

Everyone kept quiet. Dare to speak but being a chicken to undertake their behavior.

Cowards.

‘What’s wrong? Dare not speak?!’

Slowly, they whispered to one another and walked away from the crowd.

I turned to Hara. The shadow of her cap hid her eyes but left a little light to her wounded lips.

‘Hara…’ I was worried.

‘I don’t need your help…’ Hara was cold and walked off right away.

‘Hara, I’m sorry...’

Soon, all the photos which spread throughout the school were dealt by the principle. Principle has turned the girls who caused the mess around the school to the police and given appropriate punishment.

‘Hara, didn’t say a word the whole day.’ Min was worried.

‘She need some time alone.’ Seohyun as always, the understanding one.

I kept my eyes on Hara who was sitting alone in the canteen.

‘Luckily Minho wasn’t here today. If he is, I think he will beat the girls or anyone up!’ Mir mentioned.

‘Jinwoon, where is Minho? Did he say why he isn’t here?’ Seohyun asked.

‘I think he still couldn’t get over of the guy that kissed Hara. That’s why he didn’t come.’

‘Haih~ it’s really different when Key and Minho are not here.’ Mir sighed.

Everyone got the message of Key leaving Korea.

‘This is all my fault…’ I said.

‘No, Nicole. It’s not your fault. Key leaves…’ Seohyun asked.

‘It’s not about Key leaving. It’s about Hara, I should have notice that the girls were going after her. This shouldn’t have happen if I was aware. I could have saved her. But I didn’t.’ I hold on to my tears.

I want to be strong. Just like Hara.

*********************************************************************************

‘Remember, your job is to get Nicole’s trust.’

A dark shadow sitting on his leather chair instructed.

‘Yes Sir’