Chapter 11

The Secret

BANG!#%*#!!

‘Jess!!!’

The two girls called for their leader as they couldn’t hold on to the door.

‘Nicole!’

The familiar voice yelled out my name.

It’s Jaejoong.

How did he find me?

‘Get the fxck away from her!’

The girl who held on to me was shock. She quickly let go of me and stood up. The two others ran by her side.

‘What now?’

‘Let’s go girls, we have another bxtch to settle for.’ the three step out of the ladies.

‘Cole, are you okay?’ Jaejoong securely held onto me. I was strengthless. Immediately, I burst into tears. I locked up my hands around Jaejoong’s waist.

‘Y…ou’re he…re….’ My sobs restrain myself to speak.

Jaejoong leaned his head over mine and embraced me.

‘Yes, I’m here. Shhhh~~~ Don’t cry… I will never let anyone hurt you again. I promise.’

Jaejoong gently pecked on my forehead. His concern makes me feel even more reliant on him now. How can I lose this guy?

Slowly, my sobs fade off. My emotion was stable again.

Jaejoong held my hand off the ladies.

‘Let’s go home.’ he said.

Wait! Key!

I then realized. I quickly stumbled to the bench where he was last at.

Where is he?

He was nowhere to be found accept for the necklace that was left on the bench.

A note?

Key’s POV

‘Haihh~ How I hope I could hug you tight into my arms now.’

What was I saying… Haishh!! I hope I didn’t give Nicole a hard time today. I didn’t mean to say such greasy things.

All of a sudden, someone ran before my eyes. Someone I know?

Yes. The guy with the pair grey furious eyes from that day. Nicole’s…. He hurriedly slammed into the ladies which Nicole just got in. What happen?

I quickly ran after.

‘Get the fxck away from her!’ That guy shouted.

 ‘Let’s go girls, we have another bxtch to settle for.’ Three girls walked out the ladies.

‘Omo! Key-shii!’ The one in the center said.

‘You?!’ I knew these three girls. They are from Eliot, I could recognize them especially the one in the center. She was the one who cuts off the poor girl’s hair who confessed to me last year. The one on the left, who left a nail on top of the noona’s chair who secretly in love with Minho. And the right, I’m not gonna recall what she did to the innocent girl who prepared lunchbox for Jinwoon. These three are the top malignant girls from Eliot.

‘What did they do to Nicole?’

I neglect the three and ran into the ladies. However, I stopped right after my first step.

I saw Nicole was crying and embracing the guy. She is safe now. I turned my back to lean against the wall.

How idiot am I? She was that close to me, but I didn’t notice that she’s in trouble. Loser. Now, it doesn’t really matter if I walked in and take concern of her. Someone more capable is already there by her side. I’m a shame.

I walked off. I have no more regrets of living Nicole behind. I’m assured Nicole is in safe hands. I place a note on the top of the necklace box and left.

End of Key’s POV

‘Dear Nicole,

Hey~ I guess this is goodbye?

I’m glad that you found the ‘someone’ special and more capable than me. I can leave in peace now.

Anyway, I’m really happy that you willing to spend a day with me. This is the best date I ever had with you. Seriously.

So long Nicole.

Key’

Silly Key.

Threads of tears came rolling down my cheeks and smeared on the name who wrote this letter.

I became ever more emotional lately. Ever since this guy appear in my life.

*********************************************************************************

Hara’s POV

The street was dark. I walked along the lonely street with street lights shining over me. I wasn’t afraid of being unaccompanied at this late time. This was once my regular life style.

~Flashback~

‘You heard her! Hara’s grade is getting bad to worse!! Say something!’ a woman screamed at her husband in the closed room. It was so loud till it echoed down to the living room. 9 years old Hara is cuddling her teddy bear, sitting on the couch looking to the direction where the quarrel was from.

‘Go get her a tutor or whatever. You settle. I have this vital case tomorrow. And stop with the shouting! It’s annoying!!’ the man answered while clicking on the mouse.

‘What?! For your information, I have my own case to study and prepare too! Do you know I was late for today’s meeting because of your daughter’s principle called, cause of her stupid grades?!’ she was getting really mad.

‘Hey! Shut up! She’s your daughter too! okay?!’ the man started to raise his voice a little.

‘Oh? What?! And she’s not yours?!!’

~End of Flashback~

What’s the point of going back so early? No one will be home though.

I spent my pass time at the bar across the street .

~Flashback~

‘This is just outraging! Hara! No doubt you are beautiful and all. But how could you act such deceitful behavior? I can endure you being selfish and the habit of you changing BFs all the time. But, I really can’t stand you being unfaithful to your present boyfriend who treats you with all his heart.’

~End of Flashback~

Nicole, I’m sorry. I should have told you.

What was the secret hidden under Hara?

I continued my walk back home with my head lowered.

From nowhere, three pairs of shoes emerged before my eyes. They were getting in my way.

 ‘Excuse me.’ I said and tried to move to the side a little.

Didn’t they hear me?

‘I’m sorry. But you’re blocking my way.’ This time, I looked up.

‘Get her.’

‘Yah! What are you trying to do?!’ I raised my voice.

The two on the side came forward and held on tight to my arms.

‘Who are you?’ I shouted.

They didn’t answer my question accept for the girl who was cunningly grinned, left out an obstinate sound.

I was struggling off from them.

‘Yah!! Get your fxcking hands off me!’

They pulled me to the back of the passageway.

‘What are you doing?!!’ Two of them were too strong for me.

They slammed me against the solid wall. Ouch! It hit my head.

Then, the two girls started ripping off my uniform.

‘Yah! Stop it!’ I was trying hard to save myself, but my head starting to get a little dizzy.

Tearing noise echoed along the dark passageway. The girls were laughing cunningly while exposing my bare body.

I was .

‘Nice body you got there. I wonder how the mass will think?’ the bxtch took out a camera and start snapping photos of me.

‘Please… Don’t…’ I was crying my heart out.

‘Please….’

Why are they doing this to me? Why?

It hurts…

Why do bad things always happen to me? I hate my life.