2

Safe Haven

 

Himchan gently cupped his lover’s face and leaned in closer in order to press their lips together. Yongguk smiled against his boyfriend’s lips and wrapped his arms around Himchan’s legs in order to hoist him up. Himchan wrapped his legs around the larger male’s waist instinctively as his back was slammed against the wall. The larger male kissed down his boyfriend’s jaw and neck, attaching his mouth to the pretty male’s collarbone. He couldn’t help but smile when a soft moan slipped out of Himchan’s mouth. It really had been too long.

The younger male ground his hips against Yongguk’s and groaned at the friction. “No teasing…”

Yongguk nodded and tightened his grip on his boyfriend’s body and moved him down to the sheets on the floor, ing his jeans in the same movement. He jerked Himchan’s jeans off of his body and threw them into oblivion with a swift movement. With a smirk he bent down and bit the inside of Himchan’s thigh.

“I will knee you in the gut if you don’t hurry it up. Get in me now.” Yongguk chuckled at Himchan’s and tore the pretty boy’s shirt open. “Yongguk!”

“Yes princess?” He slid his tongue up Himchan’s thigh.

“I will kill you if you don’t get a move on.”

“I like what we’re doing now.” Another flick of his tongue and Himchan began cursing him. It didn’t appear to have any affect though. Yongguk was more than content simply playing with his lover. He slid his hand up the leg of Himchan’s boxer and pressed a finger into his body without warning, earning himself a particularly loud moan.

“Oh my God! Hyungs! You didn’t put a sock on the door!”

Himchan sat up immediately and shoved Yongguk away from him. They both stared up at Jongup, completely horrified that he had walked in on them. It was even worse because a tall skinny boy was standing behind Jongup. The perfect first impression. “Y-you’re home early.” Himchan pulled the blanket up over him to try and save himself some humiliation.

“No, I’m not. I’m home late. You two must have just got distracted dirty touching each other. This is Junhong.” He pointed to his friend after shaking his head to get the thought of his parental figures having out of his head.

The oldest of the group smiled up at the teenagers standing in front of him. “You’re supposed to tell us when you’re bringing friends home Jonguppie.”

“I found him!”

Yongguk let out a sigh and eyed the tall boy. “What do you mean you found him?”

“He was sitting next to the rubbish bins out front and I found him.” Jongup smiled, as though he was proud of himself, and grabbed onto the taller boy’s arm. “He said he didn’t have anywhere safe to go. He can stay with us, right?”

There was no way Himchan would let a kid go out onto the streets. That was exactly how they had ended up with Jongup. “Take your friend to your room. We’ll come see you two after I’m dressed.”

The short teenager nodded enthusiastically before dragging the taller boy to his bedroom. The oldest two found it strange that the new boy just went along with it. “No.” Yongguk crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at his boyfriend.

“He’s homeless Yongguk…” Himchan got up from the sheets and grabbed some new clothing from the closet. “It’s supposed to rain tonight…”

“No. Himchan. You remember what I said when we took in Jonguppie?”

“You said that I couldn’t take in every stray I saw… but he looks so young Gukkie… It’s our responsibility as adults to make sure he doesn’t get hurt.”

“We’re not adults Himchan. We can barely feed Jongup. How are we going to feed a second teenager?”

Himchan dressed himself, not looking at Yongguk. “Can we at least keep him here for a couple of days? Until we can find someone else to take him in?”

Yongguk sighed, but he knew this was a battle that he could not win. He nodded his head and Himchan pressed a kiss to his lips. “A couple of days.”

 

A couple of days quickly turned into a couple of weeks and before Yongguk realised it Junhong had been living with then for nearly two months. By the time he realised that Himchan hadn’t made even the slightest effort to find the boy a new home it was too late to make him leave. Junhong had become part of the family whether Yongguk liked it or not. With Himchan working again having a second teenager in the apartment wasn’t that great of an inconvenience. The boy was basically a ball of sunshine; Yongguk could never bring himself to make him leave.

“Jonguppie Hyung~”

“Yes?”

“Jonguppie hyung~”

“Junhong-ah~”

 “Jonguppie hyu~~~~ng~”

“Junhonggie-ah~”

Once Junhong was certain that he had captured his hyung’s attentions sufficiently he leaned over slightly and pressed a gentle kiss to Jongup’s lips. Himchan happened to be walking into the room at the exact moment their lips connected and he froze in place. Junhong smiled and pulled back. “You’re the best hyung in the entire world. I just wanted you to know that.” Jongup smiled brightly and moved the slightest bit closer to Junhong.

Himchan watched them interact, still not sure if the kiss had meant something or not. He knew Junhong was a bit messed up and that normal social constructs really had no meaning to him, but kisses were different. Jongup had taken it so well too. “You’re the best dongsaeng in the entire world.”

Junhong rotated in his seat and in the next second had his head in Jongup’s lap. The older of the two smiled even brighter and then dropped one of his hands onto the other’s head. After a couple of seconds had passed Junhong was snoring softly and Jongup had gone back to his homework.

Himchan finished the rest of the journey to the table and sat down across from the two boys with a soft smile on his face. The addition of Junhong to their family had been perfect. He belonged. “Junhonggie got an A on his math test.” Jongup looked like a proud father when the words left his mouth. Himchan was sure the look had been on his face more than once. “I told him to tell you but he was embarrassed.”

“Why?”

“He’s not use to getting praise. His parents left him all by himself remember? I think his parents made him do bad stuffs before they abandoned him too…”

“What do you mean?”

“Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night because I have to go to the bathroom or I get thirsty, even though you said I shouldn’t drink at night,” he gave his hyung an apologetic look before turning his atenttions back to the sleeping boy in his lap, “Junhonggie is crying in his sleep and telling someone to stop…” He ran his fingers through Junhong’s hair again. “I always pick him up and hold him until he stops crying though. I promised him that I would protect him.”

Himchan felt a ball of pride swell up in his chest when Jongup spoke. It made him feel as though he had raised the boy properly. He wasn’t sure how much Jongup could actually do for Junhong, but the thought was more than enough.

“Hyung? I have another problem…”

“Anything I can help with?”

“I think… I think I have a crush on someone I’m not supposed to have a crush on.” Jongup mumbled as he ran his fingers through Junhong’s hair again. The taller boy let out a soft whine and smacked his lips a few times before his snoring resumed. Himchan opened his mouth to ask who but Jongup cut him off. “I think I like Junhonggie, Hyung… I’m supposed to protect him. Not want him…”