The club

The list

 

 

Silence fell upon them as the girls heard what Jae-Hwa had said.

 

Suzy looked at Jin-Sang feeling a bit disapointed .She couldn't understand why men were so fascinated with strip clubs, seeing woman sell their bodies was not her cup of tea . She heard Jaejoong curse as Jin-Sang slapped Jae-Hwa's head
 

 

-Why can't you keep your mouth shut - he whispered angrily, and Soo Min gave him a dirty look.
 

 

-Bae Dae-Ho , you are so dead !- Hana started chasing after him as he ran away.
 

 

-Wait Hana ! I didn't really want to go ! They were begging me to, baby you have to believe me.- the others watched amused at the couples antics and suddenly Soo Min had an idea.
 

-I think they should go, it's normal for men to be curious about this type of things. And Ji-Sang did write it in his list so he has to complete it .
 

-Thank you - Ji-Sang threw his his arms in the air - Finally a girl that understands me - he said in a dramatic voice as Soo Min gave him an angelic smile .
 

-And we girls can have fun too since the club must have male strippers aswell .
 

The boys all looked horrified and Dae-Ho stopped running causing Hana to run into him and fall on her .
 

-My Hana isn't going anywhere near that filthy place.-Dae- Ho's ears were red as he helped his girlfriend stand up.
 

-Why not ? It sounds like fun! - she said trying to suppress her laughter as the boys looked at her wide-eyed .She knew that Soo Min was planning something , so she played along. Hana winked at Suzy as the later began to understand what was going on .
 

-Well it's decided then ! We are all going -Suzy couldn't contain the smirk that appeared in her face as  those words left . 

-No,no and no !-Jaejoong said as he looked at the three woman infront of him but immediatly regreted it as the girls gave him three deadly glares .

-Baby think about it !

- I already did and if you don't cooperate you can forget about  !

 

All the boys cringed except for Jae-Hwa .

 

-We are going!!!-The girls said

 

No way in hell !! - the boys all shouted .

 

***************************

 

Why do girls have to be so damn stubborn
 

The group walked through the crowded streets trying to find the club .  Jae- Hwa was between Suzy and Soo Min clutching their arms like a child. Jin-sang who was at Suzy' s side his arm slung on her shoulder tried to persuade her not to come . Jaejoong was smoking  beside Han and Dae-ho as they bickered like an old couple .
 

-Ahh !!! There it is ! - said Suzy spotting the club's neon signs
 

The boys all groaned as the girls started to enter the rather dirty club.
 

 

Suzy was feeling nervous and she didn't really want to go to such a place . But when she was inside it she was pleasently surprised.She expected drunk old erted men to be all over the club as girls and their costummers had .But she didn't find that at all . It looked just like a regular club but there were poles almost everywhere .There was a sensual scent in the air mixed with the strong scent of cigars , men of all ages and races were enjoying themselves drinking, talking with some of the woman or simply looking at the dancers . In the far corner of the room some girls were receiving a from a male stripper . And in the center of the room a voluptuous woman wearing only a lacy lingerie  was pole dancing .

 

Suzy was mesmerized by the woman , she envied how she moved her body in a provocative manner completely at ease with herself making all men stop and stare .Suzy wanted that .To make Jin-Sang look only at her , she knew deep in her heart that they were meant to be and one day he would wake up and realize his feelings for her .But as Suzy snapped out of her thoughts she saw Jin-Sang dancing seductively with a beautiful girl his hands roaming her body.

A tear began to slide down her chubby cheek and she ran out of the club.
 

He will never love me the way I love him .

He only sees me as a sister.

 

She didn't know were she was going and she didn't actually care. All she wanted rigth now was to forget .After a few minutes she stopped running trying to catch her breath looking around the unfamiliar streets.She was lost and lonely.

How can love bring so much pain?

Her legs were trembling and she fell on her knees not able to control her cries of pain.The crowd around her looked at her but didn't try to help and merely walked away . She let out all the frustation and pain that were squeezing her heart .

- Suzy is that you?

Suzy gasped as she recognized the voice and drying her salty tears she looked at the tall , handsome men behind her.

-What are you doing here?