10 Spying Games
Choi Sooyoung's mother and father were well known retired spies for the Korean goverment, their missions to protect from terrorist attacks and keep citizens clueless to the dangers their lives could face. As part of their retirement their childern were to be trained to become the next batch of spies. Having two brothers, Sooyoung was saved from ever being pre-committed to entering the service.
What happens when her life is thrown upside down when her whole family is swiped out by the biggest corporation trying to inflitrate the goverment through their elite and rich? Will she be able to keep the promise to her family and long lost childhood friend? Or will she break the promise to avenge her family and enter a world where no one is what they seem to be? Will she find love in the most unlikely places or end up betraying the ones she cares for?
- Only daughter of the Choi's; Korea's most trusted spies.
- Promised her brothers to never enter into the service.
- Never forgot her childhood friend and feels guilt for breaking the promise of being safe and staying away from danger.
- Deaceased brother's: Choi Siwon, Choi Minho (still alive).
- Got off on the wrong foot when she first met Changmin and dislikes him. (Or so she believes she does)
- Eldest of Shim family, top spy family.
- Joined at the tender age of 13 when younger sister was killed by rogue assassins.
- Sooyoung's lost childhood friend, shows dislike towards her but is really worried and cares for her.
- Changmin's go to partner.
- Chinese-American, orphaned when family died in car crash.
- Lee Donghae's family took her in.
- Androgynous and perfect for opt undercover missions.
- Doesn't easily trust anyone but warms up to Sooyoung.
- Top tech, hacker and weapons builder to Changmin's team.
- Overprotective of Amber and only trusts Changmin with her.
- Secretly in love with another spy but won't even tell Amber who.
- Leader of the most controversial underground gambling clan.
- Only son of high society parents.
- When he first sees Sooyoung, he calls it "love at first sight."
- Keeps Changmin on friendly terms from the start because he doesn't trust him.
- Doesn't know he's a pawn at work.
Kim Kibum (Key):
- Kyuhyun's close friend and assistant.
- Came from a middle class family but worked his way up to help support his family.
- Met Amber once and doesn't know how to treat her because he's confused about her true gender.
- Can get very demanding and touchy with some subjects.
- Doesn't know what to feel about Sooyoung, obviously finds her pleasent to have around.
- Your average citizen.
- Sooyoung's friend and long time crush.
- Worries for Sooyoung after her families death and her new vague ventures.
- Sees and treats Sooyoung as a younger sister.
- Has harbored feelings for Yuri since secondary school.
- Sooyoung's best friend.
- Used to date her younger brother.
- Knows what Sooyoung has been doing behind Yunho's back, but hides it from him.
- Avoids any of Yunho's advances because of Sooyoung and her old feelings for her deceased boyfriend.
I'm back with another ChangSoo(?), unlike my other one this one is action and comedy filled. Not very angsty. (for the most part) :p Multiple OTP's and couples here, but ChangSoo is pretty much the main focus. Hope you guys anticipate this story ^^ Still work in progress and I need to end my other ChangSoo first to focus on this and my other fic. More characters to be added as it moves on, so no list of characters is set.
P.S. anyone know where I could get a poster/banner done? I'd love to have one for this fic but I miserably fail at making any and I don't have photoshop.. OTL. If you do, feel free to message me because it would mean a lot. ^^ (Sorry if your crackship isn't here.. OTL)
^ Back to Top